What's new

Evangelicals Collbarate with Chinese Government to Convert Chinese

The true Christianity in the history has evolved into Islam, since both Jesus and Muhammad are the great prophets.

The white supremacists have built their own propaganda machine to brainwash their own citizens under the name of Christianity, and i bet that Jesus must piss off if he heard them to talk so much bullsh!t story about his personal backgroud, for example the Son of God. :coffee:

Aside from the BS article from an evangelical christian source I'm fine with all religions but Falun Gong cult and foreign evangelicals need to be kept out they are the seeds that will bring social chaos.

Protestant christianity is religion of capitalist. Dont tell me that china is not capitalist!

Aside from the BS article from an evangelical christian source I'm fine with all religions but Falun Gong cult and foreign evangelicals need to be kept out they are the seeds that will bring social chaos.

What Falu Gong do? I thought they do some morning physical exercise like yoga. Whats wrong with that? Its not a religion.

What Falu Gong do? I thought they do some morning physical exercise like yoga. Whats wrong with that? Its not a religion.

Well they started out recruiting the poor to join it a professor called them a cult and they started to attack him next the police had to step in and this is when it was escalated falun gong attempted to overthrow the government and wanted to spread it's ideals in china we got rid of it, My friend who lives in Canada criticized it and ended up getting into a fight with it's followers and was arrested after that he got death threats from it's members and sued them. we have gotten rid of it china and Falun gong moved to Hong Kong where the people rejected falun gong so it isn't much of a threat however in Vietnam it's starting to get followers If I were the Vietnamese government I'd keep an eye on it, aside from that falun gong has waged a propaganda war against china epoch times of course.

Well they started out recruiting the poor to join it a professor called them a cult and they started to attack him next the police had to step in and this is when it was escalated falun gong attempted to overthrow the government and wanted to spread it's ideals in china we got rid of it, My friend who lives in Canada criticized it and ended up getting into a fight with it's followers and was arrested after that he got death threats from it's members and sued them. we have gotten rid of it china and Falun gong moved to Hong Kong where the people rejected falun gong so it isn't much of a threat however in Vietnam it's starting to get followers If I were the Vietnamese government I'd keep an eye on it, aside from that falun gong has waged a propaganda war against china epoch times of course.

So its like buddhist extremest has an eye in the government?

A copycat cult of the Buddhism. :coffee:

Pretty much similar as the modern Christianity to the true Christianity in the history.

We got rid of it in china however it's growing in vietnam, vietnamese gov should keep an eye on it. when it grows to big they will start attacking.

So its like buddhist extremest has an eye in the government?

it's kind of like American Scientology mixed with Buddhism and other radical elements when they start growing that's when the trouble occurs.

Yeah, let the Vietcong to deal with these religious freaks. :coffee:

My friend whos a viet goes on vietnamese forums told me that he got some messages asking him to join falun dafa or falun gong, I've heard similiar things from other viet forums.

But if Vietcong decides to join them then the real problem will start.

Vietcong just a name for the vietnamese however their government will crush anything that harms there leadership.

But if Vietcong decides to join them then the real problem will start.

Then be prepared to be overthrown by these freaks, since Vietcong is nothing to compare with CPC in term of influence and power. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom