What's new

Evangelicals Collbarate with Chinese Government to Convert Chinese

True Christianity is all about helping the poor, sick and underclass. Evangelicals in China are pushy salesmen brainwashing gullible Chinese people.

220px-MotherTeresa_094.jpg

Well I'm muslim and in china Hui's Muslim don't even try to convert others we keep it to ourselves if someone wants to convert were fine with it, I'm fine with all religions in china except falun gong however evangelicals target poorer and uneducated people to try and convert which I'm against.

I think Christianity should be the second religion to be officially banned in China since it has stirred up so much trouble in the history of China.

True Christianity is all about helping the poor, sick and underclass. Evangelicals in China are pushy salesmen brainwashing gullible Chinese people.

220px-MotherTeresa_094.jpg

The true Christianity in the history has already been succeeded by Islam, but today's Christianity is just a token of the white supremacists. :coffee:

I think Christianity should be the second religion being banned in China since it has stirred up so much trouble in the history of China. :coffee:

Christianity is fine, however I'm against evangelicals they have their own agenda's not to mention agents of the Vatican they target poorer people hence they cannot be trusted. I dislike Evangelicals and Falun Gong cult.

She's a fraud agent of the Vatican, don't be deceived by her no different then falun gong cult.
I am a Catholic! The Vatican has very little day-to-day influence over lay Catholics. Catholicism is just a philosophy that emphasizes caring for the poor and joyful hope for the future, even in the face of crisis or adversity.

Being a Catholic is about believing in something good and beautiful in an imperfect, often tragic, world. Rationalizing your belief is called the "mystery of faith."

At current rate china will have 30-40% practising christians go figure. Halleluja! Any 'boss christian' here?

I am a Catholic! The Vatican has very little day-to-day influence over lay Catholics. Catholicism is just a philosophy that emphasizes caring for the poor and joyful hope for the future, even in the face of crisis or adversity.

Being a Catholic is about believing in something good and beautiful in an imperfect, often tragic, world. Rationalizing your belief is called the "mystery of faith."

I do hope so because the vatican has their own ambitions if you don't remember the pope himself is in a conflict with china, I remember a while back the saudi's tried to fund mosques in my hometown but it was rejected due to the fears of intolerance and extremism so the government decided to fund the mosques themselves, we should be wary of outside forces using religion for their own agenda in china.

At current rate china will have 30-40% practising christians go figure. Halleluja! Any 'boss christian' here?

Nothing more but dramatization, even the most enthusiatic East Asian nation, which is apparently South Korea, only barely reaches that stat. :coffee:

Some of Indian NE state completely converted to Christianity. Share of Muslim population in India increasing by .1% every year. Combined Muslim and Christian India will turn into a cow eating nation from cow worshiping nation.

SK is 40 % christian or something ?

I thought SK is a Christian majority nation

The only religion which can effectively counter Christians are Islam. Need some strong backing to put Islam inside SK

I do hope so because the vatican has their own ambitions if you don't remember the pope himself is in a conflict with china, I remember a while back the saudi's tried to fund mosques in my hometown but it was rejected due to the fears of intolerance and extremism so the government decided to fund the mosques themselves, we should be wary of outside forces using religion for their own agenda in china.
It's not the 15th century anymore. The Vatican is more of a symbolic figurehead. Being a Catholic basically means you accept basic precepts of Christianity (i.e. the death and resurrection, practice charity, hope for better future), and you also accept the principle that Christians should be united under one "Church" rather than separated into many sects as is Protestantism. As a result of this inclusiveness (called ecumenism), modern Catholicism (post Second Vatican Council) is much more moderate and lax compared to Evangelicals. For example, many Catholics go to Mass only on Easter and Christmas. Catholics tend not to show our religion ostentatiously. We just try to do "good deeds" like helping the poor and needy in our daily lives.

Some of Indian NE state completely converted to Christianity. Share of Muslim population in India increasing by .1% every year. Combined Muslim and Christian India will turn into a cow eating nation from cow worshiping nation.

I thought SK is a Christian majority nation

I think 50/50 or at least 40% however South Korea is starting to get more evangelical South Koreans come to China as missionaries and try to spread separatism with the Koreans living here and try to convert them to be Christians.

It's not the 15th century anymore. The Vatican is more of a symbolic figurehead. Being a Catholic basically means you accept basic precepts of Christianity (i.e. the death and resurrection, do good, hope for better future), and you also accept the principle that Christians should be united under one "Church" rather than separated into many sects as is Protestantism. As a result of this inclusiveness (called ecumenism), modern Catholicism (post Second Vatican Council) is much more moderate and lax compared to Evangelicals. For example, many Catholics go to Mass only on Easter and Christmas.

Thanks, I do however see Western Countries that have a strong bunch of followers with the pope and the Vatican.

It is not good if garden has only two or three types of flower plants ..looks dull ..human creativity should come out creating another dozen of religions ..

Back
Top Bottom