What's new

Europe's Iranian Missile game plane!

Oh my god, what a retard self proclaim shit expert you,re, who can't differentiate ABM system and Anti drone system which is newest forms of air defense mostly relying on short range air defense system, First most of Cruise missiles are non-stealthy Like Tomahwak/ALCM/ AGM-86/K-55/CJ-10 etc etc and less stealthy cruise missiles like Stom shadaw (aka Scalp) Tarus (Sweden/Germany) JASS-ER (USA) and Russian/Chinese equivalents, and tell me how many times Stealthy Cruise missiles in wars may be 2-3 times (in Syria/In Libya) and conventional Used since First Gulf war and they have relatively large RCS because they haven't plan-form alignments (aka stealth shaping/materials/coatings) they have vertical tails/ didn't their air intakes have S shape duct to hide turbine blades, and stealthy drones have no vertical tails/build upon stealth philosophy ( Plan-form alignments)/build for composite materials/coatings, don't shit in your pants again and again you self proclaim Missile expert

I already did even you're not in the PDF forum, Shkval has no terminal guided, Its only guided by inertial navigation system, which take it to general direction of the target without any terminal guideness system, and there is no Shkval-2, Russian fail to develop replacement of Shkval, Shkval to is name of upgrade Shkval basically to its engines with TVC giving it better range/maneuverability/agility to original Shkval

You're acting like a 4 old year kid, who claims he knows everything about defense, you're nothing but you're
JACK OF ALL SHIT, MASTER OF NONE SENSE
yeah you knew better
https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/shkval.htm
i knew your answer will be posting some nonsense and then start insulting ,usual tactics of people like you.
honestly I taught only Indian call European SAHIB but seems some Pakistani still call westerner as Sahib . at least consider them so in their mind. hope they are a small minority.
and you seems don't get it those anti drone systems are developed for DJI drone you can buy from Amazon for drone like RQ-170 or MQ-4you can't use them you use the air-defence you use against manned airplanes .I knew its hard for you to believe but not all drones are small quad copters there are big drones that can fly up to 50-60 thousands feet have endurance of more than 24 hours and they are as big even bigger than normal aircraft . by the way rq-170 may be is shorter than a F-5 but its surface is a lot larger

Seriously i womder if iranian regime is dumb or playing dumb. Europe is the only hope they have and have been hanging on to JCPOA despite US withdrawal and despite stupid moves by iran. Europe even wanted to have a mechanism to do trade with iran and look at the stupod and self centred iranian comments here. I dont even take it seriously because the members here seem to be propaganda mouthpieces instead of genuine iranians. I know alot of iranians and they are not mullah apologists and are critical os their stupid moves.

How is it odd? Its a Pakistani forum with more than 90℅ users as Pakistanis, its natural they will look at every news from Pakistani angle. Also iran being our neighbor means its moves do affect us and the region. So either ur dumb or have no idea how the world works.
As far as caring is concerned, no one cares about anyone and everyone cares abt themselves only. Infact we would like it if no one talks about us and let us be. We dont have any inferiority or superiority complex like iranians. You ppl get high on persian past and act cocky while reality is that ur ppl are dying hungry. All ur stupidity is to gain attention? Lolz

Not a license.
Russia would never sell a license of a item that is the best it is currently producing to Iran.
Why would they create a competing product?

Something different:

View attachment 592965

As said, if this is really a thermal camera with LRF and ballistic calculator, it would make the 20mm Arash rifle effective against helicopters as advertised some years ago. Hitting slowly moving targets would become possible.

Primary role would remain enabling less trained shooters to vastly improve hit probability also without a spotter.
you dont need care about iran .you only go to ur boss saudi camel riders who feed you to not die from hunger what poor creatures .and you know lot iranian.like hell yes you dont care about iran but know iranians so plz go to ur boss and dont care lol

Back
Top Bottom