What's new

European Roma descended from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are obviously a lier. i know that People are racist to roma. i was victim of racism, so is my 10 year old Cousin since he started to go to School. that no one is racist is a lie.

a bulgarian on another Forum wrote
gypos will never integrate, not only they don't want this, but we don't want that as well, I remember in my first years in school we have some gypos, they were retards, the kids spitted on them, kicked them and so on, so they soon stopped to come

A bulgarian saying so in a forum doesn't make it true.As i've said,i live with gypsies and take my facts straight from the horse's mouth.Every day i see news of gypsie crime in my country.Ofcourse we aren't told that they are gypsies but once images and photos are released the truth is obvious.Making up excuses for them doesn't cut it anymore.

A bulgarian saying so in a forum doesn't make it true.As i've said,i live with gypsies and take my facts straight from the horse's mouth.Every day i see news of gypsie crime in my country.Ofcourse we aren't told that they are gypsies but once images and photos are released the truth is obvious.Making up excuses for them doesn't cut it anymore.

it is certainly true. because my Cousin was beaten and kicked in School and abused for being roma, eventhough he is only half roma, his father is a serb. you are a lier. can you prove with News articles that they dont reveal the ethnicity in most cases, because when i read about roma crime they always put emphasis on the ethnicity.

like Roma gypsy children 'are trafficked to and from Britain to steal for international criminal network' | Mail Online

Difficult.

All the roads are crowded with east Europeans making for the UK.

You're just a little man with petty insults sitting half a world away acting all smart about things you know next to nothing about.

Your remark is another bs, throwing stones from a glass house.

You're just a little man with petty insults sitting half a world away acting all smart about things you know next to nothing about.

Your remark is another bs, throwing stones from a glass house.

Ooh, temper!

All this from one of those funny east Europeans that other Europeans despise.

Difficult.

All the roads are crowded with east Europeans making for the UK.

Who are going there to do something the gypsies utterly avoid and find it shamefull....work for a living

Ooh, temper!

Ofcourse you know that about europeans,beeing from India and all...
I guess you graduated from the clown academy magna cum laudae huh? :))
It's sad seeing ignorants like you pulling stuff from their axx when actually they don't have a clube about what they're talking about...No matter how much it bothers you gypsies are lazy,dirty and unneducated,fitted for the slums of Mombay not european cities.

Who are going there to do something the gypsies utterly avoid and find it shamefull....work for a living

Ofcourse you know that about europeans,beeing from India and all...
I guess you graduated from the clown academy magna cum laudae huh? :))
It's sad seeing ignorants like you pulling stuff from their axx when actually they don't have a clube about what they're talking about...No matter how much it bothers you gypsies are lazy,dirty and unneducated,fitted for the slums of Mombay not european cities.

Try Google Translate: you might get your spellings correct, @Flame84ov.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh, temper!

Can you show me a link explaining how west Europeans despise a man of Swiss and Slovenian heritage? Or even just Slovenian so to make your work easier?
Should be fun watching you miss out on another great chance to smear me because you will have no arguments. As usual.

And no temper, entirely your own construct, like a few above, just calling a spade a spade. Why would a clueless little man make me temperamental. This is not how it goes. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom