What's new

European Roma descended from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not an Indian, he's a false flagger. Indians don't spit venom on their own kind.

Oh please, so quick to label people "false flaggers" because they don't agree with your stereotypical idealistic view of the pure and loving Indian? You are clearly intellectually deficient. They ARE NOT Indian. What next, you are going to claim Indonesians are Indian because they have the prefix Indo-? Arabs, British, Turks and Iranians are Indians because they invaded us? Germans are Indian because they call themselves Aryan too? Grow up.

Oh please, so quick to label people "false flaggers" because they don't agree with your stereotypical idealistic view of the pure and loving Indian? You are clearly intellectually deficient. They ARE NOT Indian. What next, you are going to claim Indonesians are Indian because they have the prefix Indo-? Arabs, British, Turks and Iranians are Indians because they invaded us? Germans are Indian because they call themselves Aryan too? Grow up.

spelling mistake in your username, every Indian know it except you. :rofl:

Does that even matter in any way?? :azn:

I've been on this forum long enough to know who is an Indian and who is not. You are clearly a dirty old false flagger, trying to make Indians look nasty.

interesting thread

5tyiwy.gif

How much longer do you require man. It's not like it's raining milk and honey right now and everyone can be taken care of to the highest standard.
I see the progress you personally have made (through debating, you do present some valid points), but honestly, how many are like you?

Im sure some or many of Roma uncivilised traditions and Situation is a result of millenia old discrimination and resulting survival tactics by the Roma it is adopted from Generation to Generation. It is hard to breed it out and you cant achieve it in a decade of "roma inclusion". We Need hundred years to breed it out. Remember Roma have not even be a Nation 40 years ago. On Romani World Meeting in 1970 they first adopted a Flag and Official Name Roma for their Nation and were recognised as a Nation without Terretory. I think they still dont have a vote in UN like all other Nations and a Seat. They dont have their own Country, Army, Police neither Model Industry or Historians, Proffessors, Scientists etc. Basically they are a very weak People and it is easy to prey on them, discriminate them etc. I think Historians, Sociologists, Anthropologists, Geneticists, Criminologists etc. should study the Roma and their Customs, Traditions etc. and genetic diseases, and what they inherited genetically, what is survival tactic etc. But it should not be politically motivated and biased like Nazi Research by Doctor Mengele or Nazi Scientists etc. Then there should be brought up concepts of Integration in a democratic way and how to breed out millenia old Status of Roma as Pariahs. It is not raining Milk and Honey but when there is economic Problems and Downfall Roma are the first to suffere and be scapegoated and Roma hate inflames again. Like after Downfall of Communism in Eastern Europe. They cant be brought to the highest Standard not even all Europeans live on the highest Standard, but to breed out their Status as "eternal pariahs" should be Goal. I mean all I hear is just prejudice that "all Roma are primitive trash who should be deportet to India". Whenever the Question of Roma arises. There will always be a good deal of People who say that they are foreign parasites on European Soil and should be deportet to India if not right out killed, gased etc.

Am not denying any of that. But the governments should do more for the upliftment of gypsies. They are part of your country, your society, for hundreds of years now.

You should stop treating like outsiders.

No,they're not,and this is their fault,they don't want to be part of civilised society.They like the way they live,shun work and laws of the land.Please stop trying to educate others who have been living with them for a long time.

No,they're not,and this is their fault,they don't want to be part of civilised society.They like the way they live,shun work and laws of the land.Please stop trying to educate others who have been living with them for a long time.

Rather similar to what Hindutva fanatics say about Muslims. Interesting the ways in which bigots find themselves treading the same path.

Rather similar to what Hindutva fanatics say about Muslims. Interesting the ways in which bigots find themselves treading the same path.

Cry foul all you want,i will not take lessons from someone half a globe away,i lived with them all my life and i know i'm right...western Europe cried "eastern european racists" to until they discovered the true gypsies some years ago.Now they try to deport them.

A good response to this prevalent prejudice is to say that Roma children actually do well in school when they emigrate. The problem lies not with their brains, but with the schools that won't or can't provide a decent, fair chance. Now a new pilot study of Roma children in the UK gives some statistical beef to the contention that the problem is the schools, not the children. The children interviewed did only slightly below average (not surprising given that they arrived in the UK speaking no English and from families with limited cultural resources). Most importantly:

“
All the parents interviewed during this study valued the overall atmosphere at school, their children's feeling of being welcome there and their experience of equal treatment, equal opportunities, and the absence of anti-Roma sentiments and racism expressed by their children's non-Roma peers and teachers, which they all said their children had experienced in various forms in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. They all said the prospect of their children's education and employment was one of the most powerful driving forces behind their decision to move to the UK. Many of them thought it would take generations to change these practices and attitudes in Slovakia and the Czech Republic and some doubted whether they would ever change. All of them believed their children's chances to succeed later on in life were much better in Britain than in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
Roma education in the UK: Flourishing abroad, derided at home | The Economist

@Random Boy...Cool,hope all of them go to the UK for a better treatment.And stay there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cry foul all you want,i will not take lessons from someone half a globe away,i lived with them all my life and i know i'm right...western Europe cried "eastern european racists" to until they discovered the true gypsies some years ago.Now they try to deport them.

the reason western europeans insist on Integration of roma is not because they "love" the roma but because they dont want them in their Country, that they emigrate to their Country but want them to stay in eastern europe and push the Integration of Romas there. well western europe is not exactly known to love Roma either. There is historical Hate for Roma there too. In Western European Languages Gypsy means just as well sub-human as tigan or cigan in eastern european languages, like the verb "to gyp".

@Random Boy...Cool,hope all of them go to the UK for a better treatment.And stay there.

where are you from? everyone just wants to get rid of roma, they are europes worst social Problem true. but it is injust to deal with them in a racist way and stigmatise them as evil race of People.

Last edited by a moderator:
the reason western europeans insist on Integration of roma is not because they "love" the roma but because they dont want them in their Country, that they emigrate to their Country but want them to stay in eastern europe and push the Integration of Romas there. well western europe is not exactly known to love Roma either. There is historical Hate for Roma there too. In Western European Languages Gypsy means just as well sub-human as tigan or cigan in eastern european languages, like the verb "to gyp".
where are you from? everyone just wants to get rid of roma, they are europes worst social Problem true. but it is injust to deal with them in a racist way and stigmatise them as evil race of People.

You will have to understand that prejudicies come from an well established patern.Nobody is racist towards gypsies in Romania in schools,that's a myth.Even if they wanted to be racist children don't dare to do it because they fear that they would be stabbed or the next day the whole gypsie family(from toddlers to the elders) will appear to beat the one who was racist.Even the rich gypsies send their children to school only for 4 years-as they say,"it's enough,they only have to learn to count money",branch themselves illegally to the power grid to avoid paying for electricity.It's actually quite funny to see big gypsie villas raided by police to stop them from stealing electricity.When the police comes,the men flee while the elders and the women scream,cry and threaten to kill their own babies if the police doesn't retreat.

You will have to understand that prejudicies come from an well established patern.Nobody is racist towards gypsies in Romania in schools,that's a myth.Even if they wanted to be racist children don't dare to do it because they fear that they would be stabbed or the next day the whole gypsie family(from toddlers to the elders) will appear to beat the one who was racist.Even the rich gypsies send their children to school only for 4 years-as they say,"it's enough,they only have to learn to count money",branch themselves illegally to the power grid to avoid paying for electricity.It's actually quite funny to see big gypsie villas raided by police to stop them from stealing electricity.When the police comes,the men flee while the elders and the women scream,cry and threaten to kill their own babies if the police doesn't retreat.

you are obviously a lier. i know that People are racist to roma. i was victim of racism, so is my 10 year old Cousin since he started to go to School. that no one is racist is a lie.

a bulgarian on another Forum wrote
gypos will never integrate, not only they don't want this, but we don't want that as well, I remember in my first years in school we have some gypos, they were retards, the kids spitted on them, kicked them and so on, so they soon stopped to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom