What's new

European Roma descended from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Audio Many people from countries of Eastern Europe keep dislike even for fellow Slavs because of linguistic and cultural difference and keep some sort of intolerance towards other. I even read about many countries were not ready to provide any official status to minority languages or share in the government with them after end of the Communism. so, no surprise if they keep same prejudice against Romas. Many in Europe don't consider Roma one of them and even don't like Romas having government facilities of their respective countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup.that is a well known fact

Will someone please help out?
@Random Boy sent me four very interesting photographs. I downloaded them from his mail and they are now on a file on my hard disk, all with a .jpg suffix.

Now - how do I upload it to PDF?

Go to TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting upload the pic and once uploaded you will see 4 options, just select the second one saying "copy for message board & forums", just copy paste on your post. I hope that's what you were asking

Will someone please help out?
@Random Boy sent me four very interesting photographs. I downloaded them from his mail and they are now on a file on my hard disk, all with a .jpg suffix.

Now - how do I upload it to PDF?

Not all Whites are that responsible. Some single White Mums just want their husbands to pay them alimentations and the government to pay for their life. There are many single White mums, with 3 Kids with eatch different father. Also if there was a White Family who is poor with many Kids you would not say the same you would say it is good for the White race because they will multiply and you would say they are poor and Need help.

No, i would not say that. I would say the children need to be taken away and put into a proper home. Stop putting words in my mouth to advance your agenda.

Well I know a Racist would and a Racist is the first to call a gypsy a welfare scammer and parasite.

Ah, so now i'm a racist when i pour you a cup of clear wine. Classy, that gypsy attitude of spinning is slowly showing itself.
As for welfare scammer and parasite. More words in my mouth. Surely you won't imply they are constructive members of society?

Also I dont believe they have just children to "scamm" the Government for Welfare. They always had many Children even before the Welfare State existed. It is because of their Tradition of large families and because they like children.

lol, no. In the old days, the more children you had, meant the more money you would rake in once they are old enough to beg, steal etc...or work honestly....in either case lots of children is a consequence of no contraception.

Also because they lack the education etc. Educated Career Women dont have as many children as poor uneducated women. Also I dont think a traditional Family (women serving the husband, many children etc.) are inferior to modern patch work families.

Well, ofcourse you don't. You are who you are after all.

Why Whites complain that they go extinct? Whites wished they were as fertile as the other races but they arent. Im a universal Humanist and i see faults also in roma traditions and behaviour, also sexism against women etc. but it is wrong to generalise roma as inherently bad People and inferior primitive race. What Whites do all the time. And there is discrimination against Roma certainly not only Roma Faults. We Need another Approach then being racist.

The question is not in fertility, but in your attitude towards life. Women go to work so they can provide their share towards a decent home, car etc....

The sentence below basically says it all about you, the black and white world you live in and the bubble in which you cocooned yourself with thinking how evil Yuropeans are the bane of gypsies......and the poor gypsies are innocents who love their children so much they send them begging daily.

Whites wished they were as fertile as the other races but they arent

@Audio Many people from countries of Eastern Europe keep dislike even for fellow Slavs because of linguistic and cultural difference and keep some sort of intolerance towards other. I even read about many countries were not ready to provide any official status to minority languages or share in the government with them after end of the Communism. so, no surprise if they keep same prejudice against Romas. Many in Europe don't consider Roma one of them and even don't like Romas having government facilities of their respective countries.

In regards to minority languages..are those the ex USSR countries who finally got a breather when the USSR collapsed? And now they don't want to give minority Russians rights?

What government facilities? lol, gypsies in government? Huhu......that's a good one.

So much Hate ...Now I understand How the Europeans managed to Put 6 million in Gas Chambers.

Three people have appeared before Galway District Court charged in connection with the theft of statues, gravestones and ornaments in Lackagh Cemetary last August.
Gardaí objected to bail on the grounds that the three, all members of the Roma community, might try to flee the country and the likelihood of more serious charges to follow.

Three in court over cemetery thefts - RTÉ News

Evil, evil Yuropeans, that can't stop harrasing the poor, constructive minorities. tsk, tsk

Train services are going out of order because they steal copper in the wires and rails for scrap steel. please....

The Romani chakra wheel at the center is actually a link to the Roma's Indian origins (the 24-spoked Ashok Chakra is in the center of the national flag of India, the *Tiranga*) and represents movement and the original Creation but the wheel on our flag is the 16 spoke wheel which in India represented the 16 spokes of Gandhi's economic liberation and independence movement. The blue and green are the traditional colors with the red wheel in the center. Blue is the blue sky represents the heavens. Green is the land, organic and growing. The blue symbolizes eternal spiritual values; the green earthly values. The wheel in the center for us, symbolizes movement and progress and it is red is to honor the blood of those of us who have fallen.

Good to know that Roma are descended from India :cheers:

In regards to minority languages..are those the ex USSR countries who finally got a breather when the USSR collapsed? And now they don't want to give minority Russians rights?

What government facilities? lol, gypsies in government? Huhu......that's a good one.

Not just former Soviet Republics but majority of East European countries. Many former Soviet Republics saw inter-ethnic tension not just with Russians but others too and there are many breakaway territories without international recognition. After the end of Communism many multi-ethnic East Europeans countries could not survive as a nation. In Macedonia, the Macedonians were not ready to accept the promotion of minority Albanian language. Slovaks have issues with minority Hungarians. While Bosnia-Herzegovina has ethnicity based presidency which rotates between three ethnicities.

Roma people are part of Europe since centuries. their backwardness is failure of European civilization. if they are not integrated socially, European society must take the blame.

I believe its the benefits to the citizens that every country's government provides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom