What's new

Eurofighter Typhoon to Oman in $4.1b deal

12 Planes 4.1 Billion dollars

2 Hot dogs two popcorn and Movies Tickets included

1000s of British and french jobs +1 G C C puppets saved Price less

For every One else their is Arab spring

Oh my god , I stand corrected not even 20 planes, 12 planes only ... 8 are some other planes ...

Only 12 Typhoons ...

lol and Oman is by no means a very rick Gulf country even

Sorry to disappoint you Syrian Lion ... Gulf countries will never attack Israevil .. because that are their master's illegitimate child ..

I mean , for 4 Billion dollars, Pakistan could have provided 100 JF17 thunders to Oman more then enough to make it a strong Airforce in Gulf ..

12 Typhoons .. are sure a rip off by all measures

Oh my god , I stand corrected not even 20 planes, 12 planes only ... 8 are some other planes ...

Only 12 Typhoons ...

lol and Oman is by no means a very rick Gulf country even

Sorry to disappoint you Syrian Lion ... Gulf countries will never attack Israevil .. because that are their master's illegitimate child ..

I mean , for 4 Billion dollars, Pakistan could have provided 100 JF17 thunders to Oman more then enough to make it a strong Airforce in Gulf ..

12 Typhoons .. are sure a rip off by all measures

you still didn't answer my Q. P.S why would any GCC countries attack Israel?

“No good deed goes unpunished.” also known as What goes around comes around.

Indeed.... :coffee:

you still didn't answer my Q. P.S why would any GCC countries attack Israel?

Indeed.... :coffee:

hmnm at least you confess you have friendly relations with Israel? Mosa always denied that and he said that GCC will go to war with Israel

I mean unjustified , waste of money

4.1 Billion Dollars ...

4.1 Billion could have bought them 160 JF17 thunders with no weapons

Or 100 JF17 thunders with Missiles Package from China that are with in 5-10 % performance equal to Typhoons

With 100% engineering training and Pilot Training from China

Very Shameful purchase , and waste of money

Of topic:
I don't know I recall reading that Israel said that they enjoy wonderful relations with Saudis after all they did allow Saudis to launch Israel's attack on Iraq's nuclear facility from their territories

Its really confusing because locally in Media in Saudia they claim that .. they would not even allow Star of David to be displayed anywheer in Saudia yet behind scenes , Gulf leaders mingle openly with Israeli Agents... the funniest part is when you see the local campaigns to help the brothers in Palestine ..

While on other hand , it was the Gulf estates (their leaders that allowed formation of Israel)

Right now , Israelis are expanding their populations , and they are aquiring sophisticated technology ... just give them 50-120 years and they will be eying up whole of middle east as their own , by then the Gulf countries will still be flying their 12 Typhoons .. in year 2120

hmnm at least you confess you have friendly relations with Israel? Mosa always denied that and he said that GCC will go to war with Israel

where did I say we do have friendly relations with Israel. My post was clear and i repeat myself again. Why would any GCC country attack Israel?

No He said that (G C C will go to war For Israel against all Muslim Nations) Syrian Lion u have to Read between the lines

I mean unjustified , waste of money

4.1 Billion Dollars ...

4.1 Billion could have bought them 160 JF17 thunders with no weapons

Or 100 JF17 thunders with Missiles Package from China that are with in 5-10 % performance equal to Typhoons

With 100% engineering training and Pilot Training from China

Very Shameful purchase , and waste of money
They have to please their masters in the west... :coffee:

where did I say we do have friendly relations with Israel. My post was clear and i repeat myself again. Why would any GCC country attack Israel?
For Palestine and for the Ummah?
I don't know but that what Mosa always insisted that Saudi "Arabia" will go to war with Israel in the future...

No He said that (G C C will go to war For Israel against all Muslim Nations) Syrian Lion u have to Read between the lines

That makes sense.. well they already are going to war in sake of Israel ...

The deal include training, spare parts, maintenance, missile etc...

Still cannot justify this price. While I am happy for Oman getting good bird, the price is 50% more than what India would've got them for.

12 typhoons , is a bit low is it not 120

MAY BE ITS A "TYPHO"........ on

They sure picked a great name for this bird lol should have called it

Collosal waste of Arab money

Arab Pays Money , UK builds its own planes makes 80-90 planes and then gives 2 planes to arabs with Arab money ...

They did this trick before too .. I think they charged Ottomans money to build them frigates and then used the money to build their own Army and then confiscated vessels for Turkish

I remember reading about this story (fact really) ..

Very interesting story , back then British and French hated each other , and some how there was some issue with alliance , and poor Ottomans , formed alliance with british or something like that
so british promised to make ships for their "friends" and later they backstabbed and sunk all Ottoman ships and the new ones they kept these for themselves ...

All the "Ships" use to pay taxes to Muslim Navies for Using their Territorial waters... all changed thanks to British selling "ships to Turkish" ...

Story repeats .. again ... this time ... the victim are Arabs

Back
Top Bottom