What's new

Ethiopia army voices readiness to pay the price for Nile dam

Is there any water sharing treaty between both countries? Why can't Eothiopia cant build the dam?

Well half of them are Semitic too, LOL. Good people. But I am sure that this will be solved diplomatically. All 3 countries rely on the Nile. They should be wise enough not to create problems.

Anyway as an Arab I will obviously stick with our neighbors the Egyptians.

You are such an anti-Arab troll of late.:D
You should stand with your fellow Ethiopians don't you think

You should stand with your fellow Ethiopians don't you think

Why should I stick with Ethiopia, Farsi, as an Arab and neighbor of Egypt and as an Hijazi?

Stop trying to act more Arab than the Arab themselves when only your mother is Arab.

But yes, I regard many Horn of Africa people as good people. Most Afro-Arabs are from Horn of Africa and they are mostly very good people and funny as well.

Anyway as an Farsi this news does not concern you.

Help your Taliban brothers in Afghanistan instead.

Why should I stick with Ethiopia, Farsi, as an Arab and neighbor of Egypt and as an Hijazi?

Stop trying to act more Arab than the Arab themselves when only your mother is Arab.

But yes, I regard many Horn of Africa people as good people. Most Afro-Arabs are from Horn of Africa and they are mostly very good people and funny as well.

Anyway as an Farsi this news does not concern you.

Help your Taliban brothers in Afghanistan instead.
Taliban are your brothers not me and you should be banned what are you doing here

Pashtuns are not Iranian they are Israelites so they are your Jewish cousins right hijazi Arab

:lol:

Of course they are. This is also why they are speaking Hebrew and why genetics confirm that they cluster with ME populations.

Irony may have been used Mr. @amr bin abd wid al amiri

Don't derail another thread in the future.

@WebMaster please deal with this double user.

You guys are being naive they will let Egypt pay the price.

Ethiopia will get support from all over the world especially EU and NATO.. while Egypt is all alone by its own.

@Belew_Kelew
Name those capabilities or forever shut the f--- up!

Hahaha Typical algerians you think the world evolve around you's. Those capabilities are locally known but the fact that you said you know more about the horn than someone like me and now asking me about the capabailities just shows once and for all how full of sh*t you are. there are area's in the horn egypt can take advantage and mount a strike from but offcourse algerians like you know all these areas well since according to you algeria can invade all africa in no time lol

You guys are being naive they will let Egypt pay the price.

Ethiopia will get support from all over the world especially EU and NATO.. while Egypt is all alone by its own.

I don't know about this, Ethiopia has many enemies as well. If Egypt Goes to war with Ethiopia it will include many countries in the region regardless if some of them wants to remain neutral or not. sooner or later everyone going to get sucked in. Egypt would only progress in a war with Ethiopia if Sudan and Eritrea are on her side. Sudan has backed off and is with ethiopia now (but they change position all the time) but Eritrea is siding with Egypt.

Back
Top Bottom