What's new

Eric X. Li: A tale of two political systems

Youtube are setting limit for this video. I Still remember when 2014 When first time i watch this video there are more than 2 million viewers. Even This video on TED website almost cross 3 million viewer.

Check Link Below from Ted is almost 3 millions viewer

How can this video is more popular in Ted Website compare to Youtube site now? and why they are deleting the viewer of This video on Youtube?

Youtube are setting limit for this video. I Still remember when 2014 When first time i watch this video there are more than 2 million viewers. Even This video on TED website almost cross 3 million viewer.

Check Link Below from Ted is almost 3 millions viewer

How can this video is more popular in Ted Website compare to Youtube site now? and why they are deleting the viewer of This video on Youtube?
cause they are scared, really scared by their own people up rising.

China wins on its political philosophy, reflecting nation's long-term interests民主还是威权? 我们更应区分良政还是劣政

Episode 7: Is the American Government Efficient? 美国政府高效吗?

Episode 8:What is a good system?什么样的制度是好制度?

Eric Li: China, and the End of Liberal Order|Nexus Conference

Westerners, Plz Stop being Double Standard on the Human Rights西方想和中国谈人权,自己先别玩弄双重标准

Episode 3:In America, there is no native criminal class except Congress腐败也合法

Episode 4:Where does Freedom of Press stand now in America? 美国有新闻自由吗?

Episode 5: Is Donald Trump any different from a bad emperor? 选美还是选领导?

Locking up millions of muslims is obviously the epitome of human rights.

China has to castigated rightly and often and it needs to pay for tanking the global economy with 3rd pandemic started by them in 20 years.

Back
Top Bottom