What's new

Erdogan terms Pakistan Turkey’s best friend

If you dont trust Turks, why do you have a Grey Wolf as your avatar?
Abi whut? Thats Jinnah.
nope only fanboys are turks.not pakistanis
i hate turkey.
no shits given about palestine.homies with israel.
i dont like tureky.
not even muslim,they secular

no my brother that's not the case for all pakistanis.only turk fanboys consider them turks
the only reason pakistansi like turkey is cux of their vile soaps that you see on tv
lel.
i hate turkey and consider the struggle of iran legitimate.
more legitamte than any muslim country considering the fact that they have gone against the whole world to support palestine.
People like you shouldnt love us anyway, we are happy with our secularism, if you are gonna hate us because of this then so be it, you better stick to your ''not secular'' China. :lol:

This is what his daughter Dina used to call him.

''In November 1932, Jinnah read H. C. Armstrong's biography of Kemal Atatürk, Grey Wolf, and seemed to have found his own reflection in the story of Turkey's great modernist leader. It was all he talked about for a while at home, even to Dina, who consequently nicknamed him 'Grey Wolf'. Being only thirteen, her way of pestering him to take her to High Road to see Punch and Judy was, "Come on, Grey Wolf, take me to a pantomime; after all, I am on my holidays." [Wolpert]''

You get it now?
Ahh thats what you meant, i have read about this before, de niye kiziyon abi? :D

If you dont trust Turks, why do you have a Grey Wolf as your avatar?

Abi whut? Thats Jinnah.

People like you shouldnt love us anyway, we are happy with our secularism, if you are gonna hate us because of this then so be it, you better stick to your ''not secular'' China. :lol:

Father of Pakistan had great respect for Ataturk. In a way he found inspiration in him. He was greatly saddened by Mustafa Kemal's death and directed APML to observe Kemal day. This what his communique said

I request provincial, District and Primary Muslim Leagues all over India to observe Friday the 16th of November as Kemal Day and hold public meetings to express deepest feeling of sorrow and sympathy of Musalmans of India in the irreparable loss that the Turkish Nation has suffered in the passing away of one of the greatest sons of Islam and a world figure and the saviour and maker of Modern Turkey Kemal Ataturk“.

In an interview, this is what M A Jinnah had to say about Mustafa Kemal

He was the greatest Muslaman in the modern Islamic World and I am sure that the entire Musalman world will deeply mourn his passing away. It is impossible to express adequately in a press interview one’s appreciation of his remarkable and varied services, as the builder and the maker of Modern Turkey and an example to the rest of the world, especially to the Musalman States in the Far East. The remarkable way in which he rescued and built up his people against all odds, has no parallel in the history of the world. He must have derived the greatest sense of satisfaction that he fully accomplished his mission during his life-time and left his people and his country consolidated, united and a powerful nation. In him, not only the Musalmans but the whole world have lost one of the greatest men that ever lived“.

Please don't bother with those few who neither have sense of weight of history that falls on our shoulders nor any sense of pride or honour. They buy into western propaganda way too easy.

We love Turkey. If a choice had to be made on who's side we are,between Russia and Turnkey. we will stand with Turks

you do not make blind choices like that

And you aren't trying to understand the fact that Pakistan is an acronym, for Punjab, Afghania(old name of KPK province), Kashmir, Sindh, BalochisTAN..a term coined by Ch Rehmat Ali in 1933, in his journal "Now or Never"....and Punjabis, Sindhis, Pushtuns, Baloch, Kashmiris, all lived in this region since ages, influence of dynasties of Turkic origin in Dehli helped shaped the culture, folklore, music, architecture, arts, food and clothing. Its not whether the name Pakistan was there or not, the people were there !!!
Our support for Turks predates the creation of both countries, its a historical bond as they led the muslims for 600 years, these bonds are time tested. In today's context Pak and Turkey have always stood by each other, in all our wars, they provided material and diplomatic support to Pakistan, they stood by us during earthquakes and floods. Pakistan's relations with Russia (defence & economic) are independent from those with Turkey, if Turkish airspace was violated, then Turkey had the right to respond, who is asking Pakistan to choose either of the two countries as allies. NATO is more than enough to deter any attack on Turkey.

Turkey has always supported Pak stance on Kashmir , and when US incursions into Pak happened they stood by us
Turkey Supports Pakistan in Opposing U.S. Cross-Border Strikes | The Jamestown Foundation

Turkey is a member of NATO. They are bound to help America in case of a war between America and Pakistan

Mughals spoke an old Turkic language called “Chagatai”. The development of Urdu, the culture of Indian muslims, their architecture, music, folklore, arts, food, clothing all were developed during the rule of Delhi sultunates and Mughal Empire , both dynasties were Turkic in origin. We are talking about an influence of more than a 1000 years, and you are giving the most dumbest comment I have ever seen , that is Pak supports Turkey cuz of food.

Turks led muslims for 600 years, it was respect for them , that drove thousands of muslims from Northwestern part of subcontinent (present day Pakistan) on horseback to fight for Turks in WWI and subsequently their war of independence. Muslims of subcontinent viewed Turkey as an opposing force to neutralize western imperialism and colonialism. Hence Pak-Turk bonds predate the creation of two countries.

As I have mentioned before, a letter from a 9 year old Turkish girl to Pakistan’s president sent along with her pocket money, her doll and her picture, sums the relationship up beautifully.
Turkish girl’s gesture for flood-hit children - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

(“I will go on sending my help. Don’t hesitate, we are your best friend,” she wrote. “I send you one-year pocket money and my doll.”

She wrote that although she was a small girl she came to know about the floods and was saddened.

“My daddy told me that you helped us a lot during our war of independence. So now it is our turn to help you.

“I write this letter because I want you to know that we are all informed about this,” the letter said.)
....................................................................................................................................................
No one is saying fight with Russia, NATO is more than enough to deter any attack against Turkey.

Now if you want to keep on posting dumb comments about historical facts, and look like a buffoon, be my guest !!!

Turks are responsible for the sad state of affairs in most of the Middle East. They ruled the Arab states for several centuries and turned a relatively advanced society into one of the most backward societies on earth.

For every Muslim who fought for the Ottoman empire in World War I there were ten Muslims in the Royal Indian Army fighting for the British monarch

Abi whut? Thats Jinnah.

excuse me Mr.Attaturk -_-
1st of they not muslim,secondly they don't follow the west orders.they are not pushing west's agendas

pakistan always willing to sacrifice everything for the wrong side.
you are my brother i wil always stand by you even if you commit go on a killing spree
start killing innocents

Abi whut? Thats Jinnah.

That guy is Shia and shia pakistanis hate Turks and Arabs they love the iranians

excuse me Mr.Attaturk -_-
1st of they not muslim,secondly they don't follow the west orders.they are not pushing west's agendas

pakistan always willing to sacrifice everything for the wrong side.
you are my brother i wil always stand by you even if you commit go on a killing spree
start killing innocents

Please stop embarrassing us.

GIven that the guy has 35 posts he's probably a false flagger seeking to ignite tensions between Turks and Pakistanis. Just ignore him.

That guy is Shia and shia pakistanis hate Turks and Arabs they love the iranians

Im afraid that is not the case with the vast majority of Pakistani Shias. Our founding father Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a Shia and a huge admirer of Ataturk and Turkey.

-_-
good thing lets support turkey and act all cool and stuff

stop being a turkish fan boy -_-
go watch urdu.tv

-_- lebanon is arab,syria is arab and so is iraq and so was gaddafi an arab
the only reason i support iran is that they are the last free muslim nation
they kicked out US,they make their own policies.they dont have to answer to anyone unlike the rest of the muslim world
hate turks what good did you do.you and israel are on good terms.does anyone remember the quran hello?
israel,hello
you guys have submit while iranians did not submit and hezbollah kick israel in the butt

GIven that the guy has 35 posts he's probably a false flagger seeking to ignite tensions between Turks and Pakistanis. Just ignore him.

Im afraid that is not the case with the vast majority of Pakistani Shias. Our founding father Mohammad Ali Jinnah was a Shia and a huge admirer of Ataturk and Turkey.
yeah anyone who don't like turkey is false flag.

Please don't bother with those few who neither have sense of weight of history that falls on our shoulders nor any sense of pride or honour. They buy into western propaganda way too easy.
Dude im not gonna hate a Nation based on peoples post in PDF, i dont have such a weak mind, otherwise i would have to hate Iranians, Chinese, Russians and Bangladeshi. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom