What's new

Erdogan surrenders to Putin

I have always been a big fan of Erdogan and Turkey

But a series of huge failures will end very badly for Turkey

If Turkey wanted to help Syria they should have supplied ATGM, MANPADS and 120mm Mortars to rebels in 2011

It would Cost less Turkish lives and cost less money

instead Turkey has waited till Assad takes over 99% or the country back and then decided to invade Idlib

zero strategy and zero mission goals

you actually think Bora (Chinese licensed) has a range of 2000km

It is true that Turkey received help from China in 1990's but BORA is not a licenced Chinese missile. This claim was asserted by a few chinese members before and I had to debunk their claims. Now, It is the same matter that is being spoken by you. 2000/2500km target is not about Bora. Bora Block-2 will be revealed in following years and It is expected to exceed 500km with precision strike capability.

C8-Y6MiW0AAjY4G.jpg

Last edited:

If Turkey wanted to help Syria they should have supplied ATGM, MANPADS and 120mm Mortars to rebels in 2011

instead Turkey has waited till Assad takes over 99% or the country back and then decided to invade Idlib

Turkey has come a long way since 2011. If turkey intervened earlier then it would have relied on its fake allies which would have let it down and Turkey definitely sense this even then. The more days are going the more self reliant turkey is becoming. The recent performance of its industrial defence complex speaks for itself. Next battle you will see turkeys performance with double or triple its power because many weapons will go live like akinci, hisar, gengis and more inshaAllah

your talk nonsense.. we had coup,lira devaluation,pkk-pyd hendek operation in turkey .do you think those events happened randomly??.. eu nato or islamic countries especially ksa and uae was aganist Turkish operation. did you see what happened when we entered to syria?.russian syrian killing arabs no problem but they are all united if it is pkk-pyd their terrorist... be honest i dont even also see Pakistan support us in syria ..idont even hear a word aganist russian and essad from Pakistan .maybe i dont remember..our country is struggling with economic problem we are not super heros ..

Coup was Erdoğans fault he fed Feto all those years, hendek was Erdoğans fault as he started açılım and çözüm süreci. Yes or no? I'm waiting for you to make up something.
your talk nonsense.. we had coup,lira devaluation,pkk-pyd hendek operation in turkey .do you think those events happened randomly??.. eu nato or islamic countries especially ksa and uae was aganist Turkish operation. did you see what happened when we entered to syria?.russian syrian killing arabs no problem but they are all united if it is pkk-pyd their terrorist... be honest i dont even also see Pakistan support us in syria ..idont even hear a word aganist russian and essad from Pakistan .maybe i dont remember..our country is struggling with economic problem we are not super heros ..

Coup was Erdoğans fault he fed Feto all those years, hendek was Erdoğans fault as he started açılım and çözüm süreci. Yes or no? I'm waiting for you to make up something.
Typical kemalist answer. I wont argue with you here my friend because currently turkeys still in war mode so lets not make enemies laugh at us while we fight over different narratives. We need all the resources we got to fight against the propaganda war waged against us as well.

Saraqib is important if u plan to takeover aleppo and latakia. Turkey does not want to take any areas, just a zone to keep syrian refugees untill things become normal. Turkey will have its observation points and most military equipment will stay.
The very reason why Turkey army enter this Idlib battle is to secure more space or even whole Idlib for the rebel to continue their struggle against Assad. But upon this cease fire, the space in Idlib for rebel is even smaller and Aleppo highway is opened. None of the objective is achieved.

idont look if his fault or bro.. i mean we had so many problem inside the country and we could not look outside very much....beside that yes he is resposible cos they were in charge..

Theirs so much bullshit in this post, its so hard to even read especially how things you claim that will be used to fight Russia are not even completed project nor even sure if they will be without heavy foreign imports, but one set of bullshit is that you actually think Bora (Chinese licensed) has a range of 2000km. Max range is no more than 300km and Gezgin curise missile is not even real. SOM is actually real and only a few hundred km range. You are honestly rabid and the rest of the Turkish defense forum that I greatly respect need to reign you craziness in.

Can you read or what ? I am saying again in 5 years Turkiye will have enough military power to counter even Russia

including long range Ballistic and Cruise Missiles , supersonic cruise missile , anti ship Ballistic Missile , turbofan engine powered UCAV , also HISAR and SIPER Air Defense Systems , GOKDOGAN BVR air to air missile , HAVASOJ airborne stand off jammer , network centric warfare cooperative engagement capability

The progress in the Turkish defense industry is unrivalled. No other industry in Turkey has done so much in so little time. In the last decade, Turkish businesses and state-owned R&D centers have put amazing effort into their work and received amazing outcomes

and Turkiye amazed whole world with UCAV technology in Idlib ( in a real combat area )
as of 2020 , Turkiye is one of top 3 countries with the US and Israel in the world in UCAV technology
in the last 10 years dozens of high tech Turkish military projects including UCAVs entered service

Indigenous weapons changed the game in Idlib

-- 40km TRG-122 guided MLRS
-- 120 km TRG-300 guided MLRS
-- 110 km KGK guided Bombs
-- Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs
-- KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems
-- even Turkiye decided to deploy HISAR-A and HISAR-O Air Defense Systems in Idlib

We dont care about Russia or anyone
We have our own agenda , hundreds of high tech military projects to be in service within 5 years

never forget that even Turkiye doesnt show what we have now
in 2014 Turkiye tested Missile in S Africa Denel Overberg testing center and reaching 800 + km range
and Turkish Ballistic Missile Family will be gradual and the project will go through satellite launch systems

in 5 years everybody will see real Turkish military power

and look who talk about Missile

Iran received help from N.Korea for Ballistic Missiles
Iran received help from Ukraine for Cruise Missiles

Ukrainian officials have acknowledged that a total of 12 Kh-55 air-launched cruise missiles were transferred from Ukraine to Iran and China in 2000-2001

China and Iran copied Soviet technology for their long range cruise missile projects

Last edited:
2025 is the year Turkey rises to the level of USA, Russia and China. Turks must be the wildest dreamers i have come across.
Or should Russian or Chinese makes a list of projects that they are working on which will "suprise the world" to counter @MMM-E list?
Maybe not, don't wanna get down to that level of stupidity.

Nobody says Turkiye rises to the level of USA, Russia and China by 2025 , stop trolling ignorant persians and chinese

without nuclear weapons what about Russia ? only 2.000km KINZHAL air launched Ballistic Missile will be problem for the Turkish Armed Forces ..... nothing else

as of 2020 Turkiye has limited military power to force Russia in Syria

but in 5 years Turkiye will have enough military power to counter even Russia

-- if Russian Army attack Turkiye , then Russian Tanks,Howitzers,MLRSs,IFVs,ADSs will be destroyed by Turkish UCAVs like Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR , AKINCI , MIUS in Turkish or Syrian soil

-- Turkish OMTAS and KARAOK anti Tank missiles to destroy Russian Tanks
-- Turkish PORSAV MANPADS to destroy Russian Aircrafts,Helicopters,UAVs
-- Turkish ALTAY Tank , STORM-II and YAVUZ Howitzers , TRG-122 and TRG-300 guided MLRS
-- Turkish J600T and KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles
-- Turkish T-129 and T-625 Attack Helicopters armed with MIZRAK missile to destroy Russian Tanks,Howitzers,etc
-- Turkish Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR , AKINCI and MIUS UCAVs armed with MAM-L , MIZRAK anti tank missile , TEBER , LGK , KGK guided Bombs ... 280km SOM Cruise Missile and 100 km KUZGUN IIR/Radar guided smart ammunition to hunt even moving enemy Tanks,Howitzers,etc

-- Turkish KORKUT , HISAR-A , HISAR-O , SIPER Air Defense Systems to counter Russian Cruise Missiles and Fighter Jets in Turkish or Syrian Airspace

-- Turkish AKINCI and MIUS UCAVs will be armed with GOKDOGAN air to air missiles , SATCOM and AESA Radar for air defense mission to protect Turkish airspace 7/24

-- Turkish Airforce has great technology network centric cooperative engagement capability to hunt Russian Jets in BVR combat

F-16 and HURJET Fighter Jets ...... AKINCI and MIUS UCAVs
networked AIM-120C7 and GOKDOGAN air to air missiles
KEMENT national tactical Data link .... also link 16
Boeing E7-T AEWCs
600km EIRS new generation GaN based early warning AESA Radar

-- great Electronic warfare capability with MILKAR-3A2 , MEHPOD , KORAL , REDET and HAVASOJ airborne stand off jammer

-- HARPOON , ATMACA , SOM-C , HARM , AKBABA anti ship and anti radiation missiles to hunt Russian Navy in the Eastern Mediterranean and Black Sea

-- also RAMJET powered supersonic anti ship missile

-- also supersonic anti ship ballistic missile based on BORA ballistic missile

-- Turkish Navy 16 Frigates , 4 stealth Corvettes , 14 Submarines and 12 ASW Aircrafts for anti Submarine warfare

-- 800/1400km GEZGIN Cruise Missiles and BORA Ballistic Missile family up to 2500km to response against Russian and Iranian Cruise and Ballistic missiles

Or should Russian or Chinese makes a list of projects that they are working on which will "suprise the world" to counter @MMM-E list?
Maybe not, don't wanna get down to that level of stupidity.

only ignorant persians and chinese members with that level of stupidity

even only Turkish UCAV and Electronic Warfare technologies were enough to stop Assad+Iran+Russia to take whole Idlib and to force Turkish Army for leaving Syria

Turkish UCAVs changed the game in Idlib

Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs killed over 3.200 of Regime militia including 6 generals and Iran backed terrorists in Idlib

Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs destroyed 155 Tanks , 51 Howitzers , 52 MLRS , 29 AFVs , 68 Military Vehicles ,
15 Anti Tank Weapons , 36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns and 8 Air Defense Systems

even Russia,Europe,India are dreaming about this UCAV technology

Last edited:
It was not my imagination when i saw some crazy Turk saying in 5 years time Turkey is able to counter even Russia. That sentence alone is giving the impression Turkey has arrived to the same kind of level as the 3 super powers. Now he is backpedaling on that statement. If Turkey is that strong Erdogan would not be in Moscow after seeking a meeting with president Putin in which he was only rewarded for a temporary ceasefire.

It was not my imagination when i saw some crazy Turk saying in 5 years time Turkey is able to counter even Russia. That sentence alone is giving the impression Turkey has arrived to the same kind of level as the 3 super powers. Now he is backpedaling on that statement. If Turkey is that strong Erdogan would not be in Moscow after seeking a meeting with president Putin in which he was only rewarded for a temporary ceasefire.

-- PUTIN : We have no plan for meeting ... Assad Regime will take whole Idlib
-- ERDOGAN : Ok , our military power will solve problem in Idlib

Turkish UCAV and Electronic Warfare technologies changed the game in Idlib
even Russia,Europe,India are dreaming about this UCAV and EW technologies

Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs killed over 3.200 of Regime militia including 6 generals and Iran backed terrorists in Idlib in one week

Bayraktar TB-2 and ANKA-S UCAVs destroyed 155 Tanks , 51 Howitzers , 52 MLRS , 29 AFVs , 68 Military Vehicles ,15 Anti Tank Weapons , 36 Pick-up mounted anti aircraft guns and 8 Air Defense Systems like PANTSIR-S1 , BUK-M2 in Idlib in one week ( 15% of Assad Regime military equipments )

also over 3500 Turkish Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,IFVs and over 25.000 Turkish soldiers and over 20.000 Syrian National Army soldiers were ready for massive attack in Idlib

-- and PUTIN : ooh shit we are ready to meet in Moscow for ceasefire
-- ERDOGAN : Ok , we are coming to Moscow to solve Idlib problem with dialogue

in 5-10 years everybody will see real Turkish military power

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom