What's new

Featured Erdogan: Sending international force to protect Palestinians viable idea

NATO doesn't work like that. It's essentially a self-defense pact: if one member is attacked, the other members come to its defense. Action against Israel would be outside NATO's purview. Turkey has launched military operations in Syria, Iraq, and Libya, all without NATO's approval.
You actually believe that crap. NATO won’t come to their aid? Absolute foolish assessment. Europe would mobilize to prevent Israel being wiped off the map. Don’t kid yourself

Salaam

A lot of people rightly say that realistically one Muslim country (Pakistan/Turkey/Iran etc) militarily attacking Israel is not a viable idea.

Between full on war - which for a variety of reasons is not feasible - and doing nothing there are other options. Turkey has shown that - go on a aggressive diplomatic offensive. Try to use diplomacy to create momentum.

At least appear to care - even if you cannot do anything drastic at this time - is better than should apathy.

Maybe if enough countries cone together and the international situation changes - maybe things could start to change. It still is better than nothing. Ultimately the Israelis are standing on the shoulders of the US. The US isn't the sole superpower and things are changing fast globally.

People think if you cannot overrun Jerusalem militarily in the next few days you s

Infraction is being issued for abusive post/ insulting other nationality
The morons mocking erdogan themselves have nothing to show. This is the dilemma of muslims, they are persian and arabs first nd maybe later muslims. I hope both these idiots kill off each other.

Erdogan have given a great idea, if only Turkey, Pakistan and Malaysia manage to agree n send a few warship and submarines to waters off gaza, the israelis will back off. We need to provide gaza its rightful access to open seas. The jews are cowards and once a few countries take steps, they will sit down.

Erdogan is only b@rking dog,

I think you have not read my earlier post or do not want to see. If Erdogan is ready to fight with Israel, why he is not closing Israeli embassy from Turkey?

Lol, Those coward Jews f*kd whole Arab, I do not know how you call them coward, when they beat whole Arab badly in 6 day war in past.
Has anyone seen Islamic Military alliance headed by Gen R Raheel Sharif

The so- called Islamic Military Alliance is only for poor Yemenis... :cheesy:

NATO doesn't work like that. It's essentially a self-defense pact: if one member is attacked, the other members come to its defense. Action against Israel would be outside NATO's purview. Turkey has launched military operations in Syria, Iraq, and Libya, all without NATO's approval.

:rofl: The Jews are cowards?

Read some history. The Jews are anything but cowards. And do you think the US will allow such a thing to happen?
Whatever flotilla that is sent off Gaza will be sent to the bottom of the sea.

Seriously, did you write this in anger?

Do u see the irony in ur post??? Jews are not coward and then the "US will not allow that" 😂😂😂. I would still have given the israeli pigs some slack but banking on US?? That's really not coward??? Lolz and yes i have studied history and how ur whole nation got raped. I wonder if u ppl even have ur original DNA intact.
Erdogan is only b@rking dog,

I think you have not read my earlier post or do not want to see. If Erdogan is ready to fight with Israel, why he is not closing Israeli embassy from Turkey?

Lol, Those coward Jews f*kd whole Arab, I do not know how you call them coward, when they beat whole Arab badly in 6 day war in past.

The so- called Islamic Military Alliance is only for poor Yemenis... :cheesy:

So closing embassy is enough? Who else is taking action?? Or even talking about it??
Yes the jews are the biggest cowards, they kill innocent civiliams, they target children, they are child killers. They only fight stone pelting civilians and blockaded gaza. When faced with a real army ,we know they run and migrate.

I can't believe this talk of an international force to protect the Palestinians. Do you think the Israelis, and their slaves the Americans will agree?

The idea is so far fetched I'm amazed that anybody is even talking about it.

Was it not Erdogan who entered Syria to stop that mess and was it not Erdogan who liberated Azerbaijani territories.

I don't understand the shade directed at Erdogan and his achievements at such point where the topic is for another matter..

Libya he also stopped that mess...

Plus the Turks saved the Turk cypriot from genocide and gave them their own country ...:tup:

The shade directed is unjustified.

Some of the Pakistanis just want to feel important here. Pakistan hasn't recognized Israel while Turkey does, so they are setting this as the benchmark when in reality it has done **** all for Palestinians (not even talking about aid that others send to Palestine), even the UAE holds more leverage over Israel than Pakistan.
Has Turkey recalled their ambassador to Israel?

After Turkey ends diplomatic contact, Palestine will be free.

- Pakistani logic

Can't do anything itself except non recognition of Israel so in order to feel a little important, set this useless feet as the benchmark. Just wow.

Last edited:
The morons mocking erdogan themselves have nothing to show. This is the dilemma of muslims, they are persian and arabs first nd maybe later muslims. I hope both these idiots kill off each other.

Erdogan have given a great idea, if only Turkey, Pakistan and Malaysia manage to agree n send a few warship and submarines to waters off gaza, the israelis will back off. We need to provide gaza its rightful access to open seas. The jews are cowards and once a few countries take steps, they will sit down.

Already mentioned it before. An international force stationed with a base in Lebanon will go a long way, even if not militarily, it will be an important political pressure point and leverage when you have large militaries formal offshoots sitting right at their doorstep.

Don't need to commit so much, just need a military pact and things can without a doubt be arranged.

Already mentioned it before. An international force stationed with a base in Lebanon will go a long way, even if not militarily, it will be an important political pressure point and leverage when you have large militaries formal offshoots sitting right at their doorstep.

Don't need to commit so much, just need a military pact and things can without a doubt be arranged.

Why Lebonan?

A representative force of OIC or IMAFT can do the job.

OIC Templars

After Turkey ends diplomatic contact, Palestine will be free.

- Pakistani logic

Can't do anything itself except non recognition of Israel so in order to feel a little important, set this useless feet as the benchmark. Just wow.

So which Muslim country is willing to be the first one to take any of such steps? Not one? That alone says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom