What's new

ERDOGAN: MUSLIMS WERE FIRST TO DISCOVER THE AMERICAS

yahudi dostlarinizla göt göte vermisiniz, kafa ayni nasil olsa

Because i'm not insulting him and he knows it.
I thought it was. After all, @xenon54 was in denial about what Erdogan was going to do. Obviously that makes him the wrong sort to combat Erdogan. And your post "nominating" him was followed by a smiley.

I thought it was. After all, @xenon54 was in denial about what Erdogan was going to do. Obviously that makes him the wrong sort to combat Erdogan. And your post "nominating" him was followed by a smiley.
What are you still doing here, dont you have some propaganda articles to post?

What are you still doing here, dont you have some propaganda articles to post?
Oh, you're back! @Sinan nominated you for leadership so what are you going to do about Erdo's education plans that you thought would never come to pass?

He pissed a lot of people with this speech :lol:

Especially hispanic people and american people I know :lol:

He loves to troll. I'm kind of enjoying all the reactions :lol:

It is not Erdogan who came up with this theory, he just mentions historians' theories on this.

what about the natives there? did they fall from the sky? i thought we all originated from Africa at one point. if anything, they are the first humans that discovered that place. Columbus, vikings, Chinese, muslims are just enlarged and used by their respective people as some sort of achievement for their own audience while the natives are forgotten as if they didnt exist.

Europeans have been dominating since the last few centuries, and as the saying goes 'history is written by the victor'. Add to that the media influence of the west and you have a machine that can brainwash all around the world. Am not saying Columbus didnt discover (am no historian), rather that other theories shouldnt be disregarded just because only Columbus' version has been imprinted since our childhood.

Let's assume for a minute Muslims discovered America? So what they did with this discovery? Talk.......guppain...khokley batain...

Next up: Muslims built the pyramids and the Sistene chapel.

Turkey, as well as middle-east and North Africa, was Christian lands before Arabs and Ottomans conquered it.

Ottomans liberated Istanbul too. Now a cultural city with rich history.
Had it been under Greeks, German would have to provide aid package to keep the relics alive :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom