What's new

[WHEN YOU LOSE TO CHINA ON YOUR OWN BACKYARD] Boycotts Threatens to Turn Biden’s Summit of the Americas into a Political Disaster !!

I guess promote trade between countries is not in US agenda. US only think of increasing its influence at expense others.

your argument is flawed, there are four ways a nation exerts influence on another .
- force
- trade
- ideology
- security

The US is the worlds largest importer and hence trade and foreign relations are intertwined for the US.

what truth? Mexico insists on an all inclusive summit that includes Cuba? I think senor López Obrado has a valid point. I have been part of trade and investment delegations and I can tell you many countries, rebuke, insult and the defy the US in private discussions. If and when the issue is made public it is often intended for the domestic audience or to extract concessions - welcome to the real world ... :lol:
Bas karo bhai senor Lopez par jo tum tanz kar rae ho na. Uss me chutye Bajwey se zyada ghairat hai.

Domestic audience k liye poora American region to boycott nai kare ga na. Aqal k andhey.

You forgot largest exporter of wars as well.
Ignore him he is typical Pakistani American bootlicker and skirt chaser "Uncle" of Pakistani armed forces. These beta incel cucks have ruined our country.

@Signalian
If Gen Hameed Gul was here today he would tell what he told Musharraf:

"(Bajwa and Pakistan military)...are standing on the wrong side of History"

Read this thread slowly and carefully.

@Signalian
If Gen Hameed Gul was here today he would tell what he told Musharraf:

"(Bajwa and Pakistan military)...are standing on the wrong side of History"

Read this thread slowly and carefully.
An ordinary Pakistani may hold more valuable opinion.

If only ASEAN cuck states had such gall to boycott biden summit if any asean country omitted from democracy or asean summit.
Undignified ASEAN leaders only think about their current gain in relation to US like a donkey.
That's why asia-pacific is doomed despite all the progress ..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom