What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Tiny Israel broke a record with downing hundreds of Egyptian aircrafts within a days. I believe they want someone else who will break a new World record. ☺️ With their delusional mindset, It seems quite possible. Someone should tell them that messsing with a state like Turkiye is not a game played with keyboard. Turkey do not have anything to do with Egypt.

Tiny Israel broke a record with downing hundreds of Egyptian aircrafts within a days. I believe they want someone else who will break a new World record. ☺️ With their delusional mindset, It seems quite possible. Someone should tell them that messsing with a state like Turkiye is not a game played with keyboard. Turkey do not have anything to do with Egypt.
Ok boomer.

President Erdoğan discusses Libya ceasefire with Tunisian counterpart
https://www.dailysabah.com/diplomac...ses-libya-ceasefire-with-tunisian-counterpart

Maybe Turkey can land on Tunisia as base and reinforce GNA?
As far as I know, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco support legitimate government recognised by UN so It is a good idea TurAF may land fighters for support operations to be carried out deep inside the Libya. We will see the results in a short time.
No. That will not be possible... it will undermine the peace process.
By taking side (military speaking), TN will throw years of being a "neutral ground" for both side to speak on.

Tunisian officials give any detail about subjects to be talked in meeting ?
The meeting is closed for most journalist, mostly state owned are allowed.
But many speak about it being "difficult" At the End of it... it's either a diplomatic solution or military one.
It seems every side is in... GNA President/Erdogan/TN prez and Haftar side.

The meeting is closed for most journalist, mostly state owned are allowed.
But many speak about it being "difficult" At the End of it... it's either a diplomatic solution or military one.
It seems every side is in... GNA President/Erdogan/TN prez and Haftar side.

Hafter is also there ? Interesting ! That means The Legitimate side will impose the peace deals or show the stick thanks to support of Turkey and Tunisia.

Hafter is also there ? Interesting ! That means The Legitimate side will impose the peace deals or show the stick thanks to support of Turkey and Tunisia.
I don't know if Haftar is there personally. Could be only a delegation.
As for the result, we gonna wait for it.

Unfortunately, some Arab's here and Egyptian government think that they are alone in Mediterranean :)

Unfortunately, some Arab's here and Egyptian government think that they are alone in Mediterranean :)
Ok boomer
DKp3mDqXUAMZItM.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom