What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

So what do you propose then ..... you don’t want to intervene and don’t want to leave it alone .... so what is your point of view....?!
It's either your intervene the right way or you leave it alone the right way... not some half-done job and call it a day... that will not only backfire on you but even push you to some extreme that neither you or them wish for...

Egypt should push Haftar to reconcile with the government in Tripoli. If a unified government is achieved and civil war comes to an end, it is a win-win situation for Libyans and everyone else.

If he refuses, wash your hands off with him and close your border. Supporting warlords will only increase the suffering of Libyans and insecurity in the region.

One important lesson from conflicts in Somalia and Libya: Never support the overthrow of an existing government through violent means. Oncer you remove it, it is very difficult to put it back together. There is also a Hadith that warned us no to start an uprising against a ruler unless he denies us (Muslims) from performing the required daily prayers. This is where we got it wrong in many conflicts throughout the Muslim world.

My dear friend .... I’m with you 100% .... but you have to know that the only elected authority in Libya is the Libyan Parliament .... knowing that the Government in Tripoli came to power as a result of International agreements and power balance .... the Libyan people didn’t choose it.

It's either your intervene the right way or you leave it alone the right way... not some half-done job and call it a day... that will not only backfire on you but even push you to some extreme that neither you or them wish for...

As you said before my friend .... war is not an easy thing .... so it has to be calculated well ....
Till now , Egypt didn’t fully intervened in Libya but once the Turks get in ..... the things will be changed upside down.

As you said before my friend .... war is not an easy thing .... so it has to be calculated well ....
Till now , Egypt didn’t fully intervened in Libya but once the Turks get in ..... the things will change upside down.
That's the problem... If you had to intervene it was before the Turks... when everyone is still fighting with Aks,Toyotas and some Stone age planes...
And not after Each side get buffed up...

Till now , Egypt didn’t fully intervened in Libya but once the Turks get in ..... the things will be changed upside down.

My understanding is Turkey is helping Libya at the invitation of the Libyan government. In my view, Egypt could and should make an agreement with Turkey and the Libyan government. That is the most cost effective way for Egypt to realize its interests.

My understanding is Turkey is helping Libya at the invitation of the Libyan government. In my view, Egypt could and should make an agreement with Turkey and the Libyan government. That is the most cost effective way for Egypt to realize its interests.

No dear .... you missed something .... the Government in Tripoli is not Elected nor recognized by the parliament .... the only elected authority is the parliament .....the Government in Tripoli came to power as a result of international arrangements , and the Libyan people didn’t choose it .... that’s why it is only found in Tripoli.

Finally, Egyptian interests are preserved .... with or without the Turks .., and the Turkish invasion to Syria with the help of the west & Russia ,which happened during the period of political turmoil in Egypt, will never happen again without response .... in any Arab country near or far from Egypt.

Egypt strong ! I am really convinced indeed. We should ask Egypt before making a decision about geopolitic matters. ☺️

Turkish invasion of Syria with the help of west and Russia ahahah, that guy is a clown. In january first Turkish soldier will be ther:-).

Libya is now part of Mediterrean sea fight what you asked for, you will get good punch from us:-).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom