What's new

Erdogan: If Libya wants, Turkey will decide to send troops

Tripoli goverment which is the only legitimate government of Libya, and recognized by the UN, unanimously adopted the militarilty and technical support from Turkish republic. It was decided to send a formal invitation to Turkey.

In addition, the Cabinet reiterated its call for support from the United States, Italy and Britain. Also unanimously accepted the request for military support from them.

EMJibPeWsAUDQ0E

M.LNA (@MElmalehLNA) Tweeted:
A #Turkish armored vehicle #BMc just broke down in #Tripoli .
Note the #militia operators .
And these are supposed to be new only a few months old .
#Turky #libya #GNA https://t.co/McgN8FUSO3

M.LNA (@MElmalehLNA) Tweeted:
What are this things made of ? A broken axle disabled a #Turkish armored vehicle #BMc #Tripoli #GNa #LNA https://t.co/aQXiltJ5ad

Year-end Clearance:rofl::rofl: Obsolete vehicles for Med EEZ

Zamaninda NATO'yu desteklemeseydik bu olaylar yasanmiyacakti... bizi 1974 destekleyen adami arkadan vurduk, cok utanc verici.

Gecmisin hatalari pesimizi birakmiyor kendimize problem yaratiyoruz, VETO hakkimizi zaten hic kullanmiyoruz.

That means A new military base will be established in Libya which will be similar to one built in Qatar. After this progress, Haftar gangs’ coup attempt will be a failed one.

Which will be immediately bombed by Egypt.

Bombing Turkish base anywhere in this geography will have serious consequences such as getting hurt by hundreds of SOM missiles in your capital. Technically, It is possible, you can do it only if you are ready to face with consequences. That is the difficult part of the story.

There are some reason and consequences of Turkey’s action in E. Med and Sisi is nowhere to come and say anything about it. Confronting against a country like Turkiye while more than %60 of own public is waiting correct time to kick Egyptian coup plotter will be a self suicide for him.

1- Turkey and Libya has strenghtened their positions by signing a few deal regarding EEZ and military cooperation. Turkey secured the West zone with this deal and It is not important what sisi and greeks say about it. New EEZ border is sent to UN and declared to World. After this process, Your or Sisi’s feelings don’t make any sense.
View attachment 594432

2- After Palestin betrayed Turkey with putting signature on later condemning Turkey’s Syria operations to end PKK, I believe Turkish officials realised some painful facts. In this aspect, It seems Turkey and Israel started negotiations regarding pipeline to be constructed from Israeli EEZ to Adana Ceyhan petrol rafinaries. Turkey and Israel should put all disagreements aside and improve the cooperations in all field. That will be a nice policy which will be benefical to Turkish interests.
View attachment 594431

3- Israel started to object Greek Cypriot’s oil and gas research activities in some disputed zones. E. Med pipeline project passing through Turkish EEZ is a costly dream and I don’t suppose Turkey will let anybody to construct such a pipeline passing through Turkish EEZ as long as they respect Turkey’s rights in E. Med. Neither It is feasible, nor benefical for Turkish interests.
View attachment 594434
4- Turkey is now drilling inside own EEZ while Greeks and Sisi objects our seismic and drilling activities. The areas Turkish ships are drilling are inside disputed zones with Greeks. It has nothing to do with Sisi.
View attachment 594430

5- Turkey is negotiating to purchase third drilling ship to start activities in other places.
View attachment 594435
Where did you pull that 60% figure plus Egyptians are nationalist so even if 100% hate sisi they would support him against any foreign enemy Especially turkey.

- for any legal contract to be binding the party's involved need to have the authority to sign(I can't sell you the Alps even if we had a paper saying that I did)all serage has limited authority based on agreements plus where is the parliament that would approve the deal. You bought air my friend.
-so you understand no Arab will allow you to intervene in Arab business even if under occupation.
-why would they stop you from wasting money discovering gas fields that they would exploit for free. Once you start pumping oil/gas then call it a win

Where did you pull that 60% figure plus Egyptians are nationalist so even if 100% hate sisi they would support him against any foreign enemy Especially turkey.

- for any legal contract to be binding the party's involved need to have the authority to sign(I can't sell you the Alps even if we had a paper saying that I did)all serage has limited authority based on agreements plus where is the parliament that would approve the deal. You bought air my friend.
-so you understand no Arab will allow you to intervene in Arab business even if under occupation.
-why would they stop you from wasting money discovering gas fields that they would exploit for free. Once you start pumping oil/gas then call it a win

Wait and follow the events then. You will realise what will be done in following days. No need to waste empty words for ypur nationalistic predictions. The reality of the ground have many difficult calculations. Selling hot air is the easiest thing of this matter.

BTW, It is your Arab brothers who have a different vision than you, calling Turkiye and Turkey just support them. If you think You have rights to intervene the situation with supporting a coup leader, Turkey has many legitimate reasons to intervene the situation with supporting the legitimate government recognised by UN. I believe you are afraid of likely consequences of Libya conflicts into Egyptian inner politics and street events so You don’t want to seem weak to your own public who hates your dictator but Don’t worry. The sons/cousins/relatives of the proud Egyptian people who was killed by coup plotter Sisi in streets have been waiting correct time to revolt against your dictator so If you attempt to do something wrong, Turkey will give proud Egyptians enough reason. Don’t forget, Sisi got the votes of just %40 of population. Rest is just sleeping cells. That’s why Sisi is trying to strenghten its seats with dictatorial policies but you know my friend No dictator who killed own public can survive forever.

A bunch of foreigners think that they can play a role in internal Arab conflicts and affairs. Seems that they have learned nothing from history nor the recent Syria fiasco. Sudan was dealt with, Egypt as well and soon Libya will have the same outcome. Syria already ended and Erdogan's wet dreams as well.

What is left is tiny Qatar. For the time being.

Back
Top Bottom