What's new

Erdogan declares 10 ambassadors persona non grata

Greeks were not enslaved. Infact the majority of high society in Ottoman empire was Greek. From ambassadors to diplomats and so on. It was the richest class.

Maybe you get an education first. :)
Who were these Greeks that were in high society? Keep in mind, Muslim Greeks were not Greek, they lost their Greekness by being Muslim.:-)
They are not at war but majority of them are on the west camp example like Egypt, KSA, UAE, Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia etc etc and all the prominent one they are allies of the west they don't share much in common with the east when it comes to values they are more close to the west when it comes to values. The only road blocks with Russia and previously Soviet union was because their human rights record was bad compared to the west so in that sense they felt closer to them they are more easy going that is something the soviet union didn't possesses or have. It was like the lesser evil that has some sort of values that resembles yours the choice was easy. Muslims are not anti-China but sort of neutral but they were anti-soviet union
Yeah, it's never going to happen, just meant it's something the Americans would want. But for an NATO like alliance for Muslims, China would never be interested because they're all about money, trade, peace and all that buddhist stuff. lol

Turkish people hate white Europeans.
Haha...you're either a hypocrite, or just misinformed (which means you should stay out of the topic). Are you talking about the same Turkey that:
1. has over 1,000 companies in White Israel?
2. Turkey that was fighting and begging to join EU...which is mostly white Europeans?
stop being a hypocrite, actually sorry, you're kind of like Erdogan, so i guess that is expected- you say you ahte white Europeans, but in action, you are fully in tune with them.
You can be their slave if you want, none of my business.
you're their slave, so dont change the topic here buddy.
White people own nothing bro.
No, you'r country probably owns nothing, with its weak Lira, but white people own ALOT, probably a chunk of your country's economy. Wait, why do you even make such stupid generalizations? i have no idea how useful the truth about that comment helps in this discussion. You're close to white people, but pretend on PDF you are their enemy.

iggest army in NATO are Turks.
And biggest "water buffalo" worker soldiers for NATO's foreign agenda are also Turks...SO WHAT?
Americans are too fat to enter a battlefield.
which battlefield has America not entered already?
and also scars of Afghanistan means they're now owned by TURKS.
LMAO. you wish. US owns Turkey quite well - between using the USD pawa, or weapons sales as leverage, US uses TUrkey left and right, but i dont see the opposite happening. Iraqi militias fire rockets on TSK in Iraq at least 2ce and i havent seen any response. Even less bold than US troops, for sure.

White people will use TUrkey and dump TUrkey at the convenient timing. screenshot this please.

Greeks were not enslaved. Infact the majority of high society in Ottoman empire was Greek. From ambassadors to diplomats and so on. It was the richest class.

Maybe you get an education first. :)
Many Greeks were in high positions and some were working for the Ottoman Empire,but that doesn't mean we were not enslaved. What are you even talking about? Don't let them troll you.
Yeah yeah u were not enslaved, they converted u lolz. If that helps u sleep at night. Shouldn't u be sleep for school kiddo? Make sure mommy packs ur lunch.
Hey,don't pour oil in the flame.

Haha...you're either a hypocrite, or just misinformed (which means you should stay out of the topic). Are you talking about the same Turkey that:
2. Turkey that was fighting and begging to join EU...which is mostly white Europeans?
stop being a hypocrite, actually sorry, you're kind of like Erdogan, so i guess that is expected- you say you ahte white Europeans, but in action, you are fully in tune with them.

No, you'r country probably owns nothing, with its weak Lira, but white people own ALOT, probably a chunk of your country's economy. Wait, why do you even make such stupid generalizations? i have no idea how useful the truth about that comment helps in this discussion. You're close to white people, but pretend on PDF you are their enemy.

And biggest "water buffalo" worker soldiers for NATO's foreign agenda are also Turks...SO WHAT?

LMAO. you wish. US owns Turkey quite well - between using the USD pawa, or weapons sales as leverage, US uses TUrkey left and right, but i dont see the opposite happening. Iraqi militias fire rockets on TSK in Iraq at least 2ce and i havent seen any response. Even less bold than US troops, for sure.

White people will use TUrkey and dump TUrkey at the convenient timing. screenshot this please.

Don't reply to this Nigerian Iranian wannabe. What does it matter to you. It is entirely internal matter here and you are an outsider to it. He is somehow threatened by Turkey-US friendship and that is all his been complaining about for years.

Meh topic has also reached it's limit I reckon. Time for me to move to some other relevant topics

Who were these Greeks that were in high society? Keep in mind, Muslim Greeks were not Greek, they lost their Greekness by being Muslim.:-)

Yeah, it's never going to happen, just meant it's something the Americans would want. But for an NATO like alliance for Muslims, China would never be interested because they're all about money, trade, peace and all that buddhist stuff. lol

They did not become muslims, they were rich and highly educated. I believe thats the main issue you turks have with us. You forgive the arabs, they were mere slaves in ottoman empire. But you see our revolt as incredible betrayal.

How is that bad if we have companies working in XYZ? People need to feed their families.
And Israel are mostly brown people.

There's always been talk about joining EU for decades, but it never was serious from Turkey side, it was always made a big deal in the media though by the west.
you say you ahte white Europeans, but in action, you are fully in tune with them.

By taking white land .. CYPRUS. yeah, that sure is being in tune with them.

You seem offended by all this, you're a good loyal slave lol
No, you'r country probably owns nothing

Owns a lot more than your country owns, wherever that is. But hide behind American flags lol
but white people own ALOT, probably a chunk of your country's economy.

Tell me what exactly??
You're close to white people, but pretend on PDF you are their enemy.

Being in NATO because we were against Soviet Union means we're close with Europeans? Never.
worker soldiers for NATO's foreign agenda are also Turks...SO WHAT?
What the hell are you talking about ?? hahahahah

an all out war with Muslims they would lose. or do you disagree??
LMAO. you wish. US owns Turkey quite well

owns what?
White people will use TUrkey and dump TUrkey at the convenient timing
How are they using Turkey?? explain that for me.

Many Greeks were in high positions and some were working for the Ottoman Empire,but that doesn't mean we were not enslaved. What are you even talking about? Don't let them troll you.

Hey,don't pour oil in the flame.

You know what i mean. We were occupied but had it good compared others. I think thats the reason why Turks hate us so much. Greeks had acess to highest positions. In their twisted view what we did was the worst betrayal. This aspect is important to understand the issue.
How is that bad if we have companies working in XYZ? People need to feed their families.
And Israel are mostly brown people.

There's always been talk about joining EU for decades, but it never was serious from Turkey side, it was always made a big deal in the media though by the west.

By taking white land .. CYPRUS. yeah, that sure is being in tune with them.

You seem offended by all this, you're a good loyal slave lol

Owns a lot more than your country owns, wherever that is. But hide behind American flags lol

Tell me what exactly??

Being in NATO because we were against Soviet Union means we're close with Europeans? Never.

What the hell are you talking about ?? hahahahah

an all out war with Muslims they would lose. or do you disagree??

owns what?

How are they using Turkey?? explain that for me.

White land? Buddy you think your skin looks much different to mine?

They are not at war but majority of them are on the west camp example like Egypt, KSA, UAE, Turkey, Morocco, Indonesia etc etc and all the prominent one they are allies of the west they don't share much in common with the east when it comes to values they are more close to the west when it comes to values. The only road blocks with Russia and previously Soviet union was because their human rights record was bad compared to the west so in that sense they felt closer to them they are more easy going that is something the soviet union didn't possesses or have. It was like the lesser evil that has some sort of values that resembles yours the choice was easy. Muslims are not anti-China however but sort of neutral but they were anti-soviet union. China is gaining popularity nowadays everywhere and positive feedback something the Soviets didn't have not only in the muslim world but everywhere from Europe, East asia, Latin America and everywhere
There were plenty of pro-Soviet Muslim states in old days - Syria, Libya, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, Afghanistan, not to mention Soviet Central Asia. You think West have had better human rights? Apartheid, Racial Segregation laws, sterilization programs - I do not even mention Nazism and Fascism which are both Western "values".

Last edited:
They did not become muslims, they were rich and highly educated. I believe thats the main issue you turks have with us. You forgive the arabs, they were mere slaves in ottoman empire. But you see our revolt as incredible betrayal.
Nobody cares about Greeks or Arabs revolting. and why would a Greek revolting more of a betrayal than a Arab one? how exactly do you measure that. lol
White land? Buddy you think your skin looks much different to mine?
It means European land. skin colour doesn't matter at all. 8-)

Nobody cares about Greeks or Arabs revolting. and why would a Greek revolting more of a betrayal than a Arab one? how exactly do you measure that. lol

It means European land. skin colour doesn't matter at all. 8-)

Its still european land or do you dictate plate tectonics.

That said, the arabs were low class in ottoman empire. Greeks in highest ranks. A big factor in the sucess of our fight was acess to highest informations of the state.

Thats the main reason you hate us.

Its still european land or do you dictate plate tectonics.

That said, the arabs were low class in ottoman empire. Greeks in highest ranks. A big factor in the sucess of our fight was acess to highest informations of the state.

Thats the main reason you hate us.
Turkish people from Anatolia do not hate Greeks.. they hate Kurds more. Greeks don't even cross their mind, but Turkish Cypriots do not like Greeks. But the word hate is too strong. It's not even close lol.
Azerbaijani Turks hate Armenians... Greeks mean nothing to them.
Mughals, Seljuks, Ottomans all lost for same reason all empires lose. Because another Empire rises and beats them... in this case was British. Greeks should not get any credit at all.

Turkish people from Anatolia do not hate Greeks.. they hate Kurds more. Greeks don't even cross their mind, but Turkish Cypriots do not like Greeks. But the word hate is too strong. It's not even close lol.
Azerbaijani Turks hate Armenians... Greeks mean nothing to them.
Mughals, Seljuks, Ottomans all lost for same reason all empires lose. Because another Empire rises and beats them... in this case was British. Greeks should not get any credit at all.

We get lots of credit, i think that bothers you too. We are loved in the world. While turks are mostly ignored or looked down on.

We get lots of credit, i think that bothers you too. We are loved in the world. While turks are mostly ignored or looked down on.
You just don't get it. We're not European we will not be loved by enemies. But tell me, who loves Greece and why??

Back
Top Bottom