What's new

Era of using nuclear weapons is over: Ahmadinejad

if he was a dump then he couldnt be accepeted in sharif university for Civil Engineering.

Dar 8 sale gozashte behtarin selah vaseye amrika va Israel boode. Tamame donya fekr mikonan ke Iran mikhad Israel ro nabood kone bekhatere in martike olagh. Az oon badtar raft to Colombia goft Iran eva nadare. Akhe in charandiat chie in martike az khodesh dar miare? Ye maghame boland paaye hast bad nemifahme ke iin shero verayi ke mige be zarare Iran tamoom mishe? Man nemidoonam to biroon az Iran zendegi kardi ya na vali inja mohem nist ki az koja oomade, hame fekr mikonan Iran jahaname koreye zamine. Ye chand mah pish ye martike az Afrigha didam dasht hamchi Irano maskhare mikard ke maloom bood ba tamame vojoodesh fekr mikone ke ashghal dooniyi ke toosh bozorgh shode bood az Iran behtare.

Hameye ina zire sare hamin olagh ahmadinejade ba in dahane goshadesh.

Abii don't go mulla on us Indians again man.

All we are saying is that we like Nejad.

We think he's a hoot.

And we love the way he talks his mouth off.

And gives it back to the US.

You guys need to be less touchy about India and recognize who your well wishers are.

That goes for you too Kollang and other prickly Iranians.

Why are you so obsessed with Iran? And don't give me that crap of how tough and independent we are.

AN off topic question to you Surenas but who do you think is whiter? An Iranian or a Kashmiri? Very serious question

AN off topic question to you Surenas but who do you think is whiter? An Iranian or a Kashmiri? Very serious question

I would say and guess Iranians, although I haven't see that many people from Kashmir.

If there was only and only one country which possessed nuke, using it would be logical but now with 27000 nukes it's just madness . it would end up with demolition of entire planet hence I agree with him its era is over.

q7e8.jpg

Besides :

"...A study this summer by the nonpartisan Stimson Center, a Washington think tank, estimated costs would be at least $352 billion over the coming decade to operate and modernize the current arsenal..."

source

Till when they can continue it ? isn't a time for human being to reconsider their actions? instead of fighting with each other?we need to think about this :

PT7T.jpg

instead of this one :

yPF5.jpg

Why is that when Nejad open his mouth so many idiots get attracted to his speeches? He says something and a crowd of losers gather around and start talking ****. Like a fly getting attracted to a fresh piece of poo.

If you guys think Nejad is dumb and the things he says are stupid, why do you follow his words and speeches? lol

I think nejad is a dumb baboon, but never in the past 8 years have I tried to watch one of his speeches or try to find his opinion on a certain matter. Anything I've ever heard from him has been on this forum and CNN/FOX. Seems like the ppl that hate him most listen to him the most. Oh the irony!

my pal , why do you tend to insult people ? why have you posted on this thread ? If you think Nejad is dumb and the things he says are stupid, why have you entered the thread ? plz respect people ....

but sometimes it's funny :

bcve.jpg

^ The concern is not necessary with Iran using a nuclear bomb, but for instance the nuclear arm race Iran could spark.

Look at that face.

Look at those facial contortions.

How can you deprive the world the pleasure of loving him?

He is especially hilarious when you see how short he is.

Dar 8 sale gozashte behtarin selah vaseye amrika va Israel boode. Tamame donya fekr mikonan ke Iran mikhad Israel ro nabood kone bekhatere in martike olagh. Az oon badtar raft to Colombia goft Iran eva nadare. Akhe in charandiat chie in martike az khodesh dar miare? Ye maghame boland paaye hast bad nemifahme ke iin shero verayi ke mige be zarare Iran tamoom mishe? Man nemidoonam to biroon az Iran zendegi kardi ya na vali inja mohem nist ki az koja oomade, hame fekr mikonan Iran jahaname koreye zamine. Ye chand mah pish ye martike az Afrigha didam dasht hamchi Irano maskhare mikard ke maloom bood ba tamame vojoodesh fekr mikone ke ashghal dooniyi ke toosh bozorgh shode bood az Iran behtare.

Hameye ina zire sare hamin olagh ahmadinejade ba in dahane goshadesh.

be darak ke fekr mikonand Iran jahanname.bezar ya hendi fekr kone iran jahanname.be har hal nabayad goft ahmadi nejad motlaqan bade ya motlaqan khube.ahmadi nejad kar hayee baraye mardom to zamineye omran ina karde ke bisabeqast.beharhal manam azash defae bichuno chera nemikonam vali kurkurane ham azash enteghad nemikonam.

Look at that face.

Look at those facial contortions.

How can you deprive the world the pleasure of loving him?

He is especially hilarious when you see how short he is.

lmao that's true. he does look really short.

Back
Top Bottom