What's new

Era of using nuclear weapons is over: Ahmadinejad

Why is that when Nejad open his mouth so many idiots get attracted to his speeches? He says something and a crowd of losers gather around and start talking ****. Like a fly getting attracted to a fresh piece of poo.

If you guys think Nejad is dumb and the things he says are stupid, why do you follow his words and speeches? lol

I think nejad is a dumb baboon, but never in the past 8 years have I tried to watch one of his speeches or try to find his opinion on a certain matter. Anything I've ever heard from him has been on this forum and CNN/FOX. Seems like the ppl that hate him most listen to him the most. Oh the irony!

Many non Iranians love Ahmedinejad. Many pakistanis I know are biggest supporters of the current iranian regime

Many non Iranians love Ahmedinejad. Many pakistanis I know are biggest supporters of the current iranian regime

There are more Indians in this thread than Pakistanis.

Seems like you guys care more about what he says than anyone.

As I said, I think he's a dumb ***, so I don't listen to him nor do I actively persue his speeches and opinions. Never in my life have I ever clicked on a thread where an Indian or Pakistani leader has stated his/her opinion on a matter. I simply don't give two stinking farts. You guys don't seem to want to buy what Nejad is selling, but you always waste your time badmouthing him and discussing the things he says.

Never understood this.

^^^ come on.ahmadi nejad is not that stupid!

There are more Indians in this thread than Pakistanis.

Seems like you guys care more about what he says than anyone.

As I said, I think he's a dumb ***, so I don't listen to him nor do I actively persue his speeches and opinions. Never in my life have I ever clicked on a thread where an Indian or Pakistani leader has stated his/her opinion on a matter. I simply don't give two stinking farts. You guys don't seem to want to buy what Nejad is selling, but you always waste your time badmouthing him and discussing the things he says.

Never understood this.

hahaha well Indians don't really care much about Ahmadinejad or Iranian politics. It is just funny to the rest of the world the things the Iranian regime comes up with every day. They are good for comedy.

As I said, I think he's a dumb ***, so I don't listen to him nor do I actively persue his speeches and opinions. Never in my life have I ever clicked on a thread where an Indian or Pakistani leader has stated his/her opinion on a matter. I simply don't give two stinking farts.

First of all, Nejad is vastly smarter than you, by far. It maybe hard for you to accept, but thats reality.

Second point, if you dont listen to the leaders of such countries as Iran, India, Pakistan, etc., its your choice but you shouldnt comment about them as well.

^^^ come on.ahmadi nejad is not that stupid!

I personally think he's extremely dumb and an attention *****. He craves attention and he knows how to get it. He does this in Iran by making outlandish statements and he does it outside Iran as well (we all know about his idiotic statements in the UN and other places). He knows that there are millions of Pakistani/Indian muslims as well as tens of millions of arab shias are listening to him and cheering him on. That's the problem with the Iranian system. Our leaders care more about the opinion of loser arabs and pakistani/Indian muslims. They don't need Iranian support, so they go around making stupid statements.

This is all besides the point.

My main point is that people who think he's stupid, but follow him around making threads about him and discussing his opinions and speeches are even more stupid. The guy is an attention ***** and the only people giving him attention are a bunch of foreigners, which is exactly what he wants and craves.

hahaha well Indians don't really care much about Ahmadinejad or Iranian politics. It is just funny to the rest of the world the things the Iranian regime comes up with every day. They are good for comedy.

maybe its funny for stupid people but i think some people in white house sometimes get headache cause of him.he is a brave president who dont bow to west request.however sometimes he make some mistakes...

maybe its funny for stupid people but i think some people in white house sometimes get headache cause of him.he is a brave president who dont bow to west request.however sometimes he make some mistakes...

I would say the Iranian people are getting a bigger headache than the Amricans in white house..

I personally think he's extremely dumb and an attention *****. He craves attention and he knows how to get it. He does this in Iran by making outlandish statements and he does it outside Iran as well (we all know about his idiotic statements in the UN and other places). He knows that there are millions of Pakistani/Indian muslims as well as tens of millions of arab shias are listening to him and cheering him on. That's the problem with the Iranian system. Our leaders care more about the opinion of loser arabs and pakistani/Indian muslims. They don't need Iranian support, so they go around making stupid statements.

This is all besides the point.

My main point is that people who think he's stupid, but follow him around making threads about him and discussing his opinions and speeches are even more stupid. The guy is an attention ***** and the only people giving him attention are a bunch of foreigners, which is exactly what he wants and craves.
if he was a dump then he couldnt be accepeted in sharif university for Civil Engineering.

Nejad=Iranian regime?

Nejad's opinions are his own. If Nejad is your source of entertainment than I feel sorry for you.

In any case you can find his statements comical or stupid or whatever. All I'm saying is that why do you guys pay so much attention to him if you think he's dumb? The stuff he says has buyers: millions of Middle Eastern arabs and pakistanis and even Indian muslims probably. His verbal diarrhea is not for you and me so our opinion matters little. If he wanted to attract our support he would dress, talk and act VERY differently.

I would say the Iranian people are getting a bigger headache than the Amricans in white house..
but the fact is you dont know anything about Iranian people and how he have worked for improving their life.so i dont care about what you say.

If the era of nukes is over, then how does Ahmedinajad intend 'wiping out Israel from the face of the Earth' that he keeps harping on? With pick axes and shovels? :cheesy:

First of all, Nejad is vastly smarter than you, by far. It maybe hard for you to accept, but thats reality.

Second point, if you dont listen to the leaders of such countries as Iran, India, Pakistan, etc., its your choice but you shouldnt comment about them as well.

Harry from which country do you belong?

Your religion?

but the fact is you dont know anything about Iranian people and how he have worked for improving their life.so i dont care about what you say.

that might be true. but iranians i have met seem to despise ahmadinejad.

Back
Top Bottom