What's new

Era of using nuclear weapons is over: Ahmadinejad

that might be true. but iranians i have met seem to despise ahmadinejad.
cause the Iranian people you have seen are some like abii and surena who live in outside.i myself havent met an Iranian from outside to be fan of regime.but about the people who live inside its different.we mostly support government.again Iranian people who live in inside are divided to two groups.people who live in rich cities and people who live in poor cities.the people who live in poor cities are extremely fans of regime.cause during ahmadinejad era they have seen many improvements in their life.

btw...when i say poor cities it doesnt mean cities like the cities in paksitan or india but the cities which are poorer and undeveloped than the cities like tehran , tabriz or....

cause the Iranian people you have seen are some like abii and surena who live in outside.i myself havent met an Iranian from outside to be fan of regime.but about the people who live inside its different.we mostly support government.again Iranian people who live in inside are divided to two groups.people who live in rich cities and people who live in poor cities.the people who live in poor cities are extremely fans of regime.cause during ahmadinejad era they have seen many improvements in their life.

btw...when i say poor cities it doesnt mean cities like the cities in paksitan or india but the cities which are poorer and undeveloped than the cities like tehran , tabriz or....

well obviously. india doesn't have as much oil.

well obviously. india doesn't have as much oil.

yes i know.but i think even before the oil discovered Iran was richer than india and Paksiatn.
anyway 50% of our economy is based on oil.you can compare Iran and saudi arabia.saudis export 4 times more oil than Iran but Iran s GDP is 3/2 of that of KSA.

Nuke 1 UK 2 USA 3 Israel 4 Russia 5 Germany so 6 Korea 7 Pakistan 8 INDIA 9 Iran 10 china will think about it seriously too to end nuclear mishitting discrimination and propaganda's. over all who ever invented this bomb we all should pray he should remain in hell forever.

Back
Top Bottom