What's new

Enough with US doubts about Pakistan’s role in war on terror: Pakistani envoy

Mansoor Attack?

We can't Ignore US.. its reality..
we should have to hire lobbyist and have to buy some media men and we should have to sue tho media networks which are falsely reporting against Pakistan, so that next time media network have to recheck their sources 100 times before publishing/hiring anything against Pakistan..

Even if you lobby their president it doesn't work the results of our decades long relations are infornt of you are they any different from Afghans ?

Ted Poe is from Texas, A Republican, Member of the Tea Party Movement and of the NRA...that is all that we need to know about this guy and his sincerity...He even co-sponsored a Bill claiming President Barrack Obama wasn't born in the US...
Ted Poe used to be a judge in Houston. He put my friend on death row, plus many others

Amb. Jilani was Pakistan's former foreign secretary. His words carry weight.

He's still drunk from when he shook hands with Lady Obama.

Pardon my ignorance, but isnt it the job of ambassador to try to project better image of country in host country ? By making this open press statement, isnt he making Pakistan look even more ridiculous ?

Something no Pakistani Ambassador has been able to do. These guys can barely get a time slot with CNN's, 4th rate anchor, Don Lemon, forget about the big leagues.

And you think I will entertain a comment by a hindu about Muslim world? That's none of your business so STFU.

His religion has nothing to do with his ability to offer an observation of reality.

Even if you lobby their president it doesn't work the results of our decades long relations are infornt of you are they any different from Afghans ?

You never lobby one person. You lobby the whole lot!

The only reason McCain and Lindsey Gram went to Pakistan is they're not going to suffer a hard reelection fight. Their seats are secured, your not going to find any elected official freely travel to Pakistan.

Who would do that ?

Well not NS thats for sure, but there is somebody who is looking out for our interests and making Pakistan's position clear.

Pakistan should've recalled its ambassador to US over the Mansoor attack, but it chose to do nothing. It was a missed opportunity to send a signal.

We did not recall our ambassador from India with whom we fought 4 wars and neither did India, why would we go this far with the US?
There are other ways of making our voice heard, best of which to give Americans a snub over Taliban. Its no coincidence that US drone took out APS mastermind. If you remember during the vist of US special representative for Afghanistan and Pakistan, Pakistan told them in clear terms of the TTP sanctuaries in Afghanistan and drones should be use to take them out. The message was delivered well i would say.

By the name of war on Terror they are destroying the root of Pakistan.

Musharaf hires lobbyist and the result is in front of you..

Pakistan Govt: never used lobbyist at their max.. and only focus on aid not on Trade and investments..

Musharaf hires lobbyist and the result is in front of you..

Pakistan Govt: never used lobbyist at their max.. and only focus on aid not on Trade and investments..

In short dear they love us when they need us when the need is finish they say Do more

In short dear they love us when they need us when the need is finish they say Do more
That need is for military type things.. but if we continue to lobby for economical things then surely we can interact with their people and they can interact with our people and this is good for countries image..

Pardon my ignorance, but isnt it the job of ambassador to try to project better image of country in host country ? By making this open press statement, isnt he making Pakistan look even more ridiculous ?
Actually it's better this way. He has made his point and he doesn't have to listen to the reply. And otherside doesn't have to reply to a open statement. Win win for both.

Most likely for local hearing than US.

Pardon my ignorance
Pardoned
His religion has nothing to do with his ability to offer an observation of reality.
No sir, I beg to disagree with you on this. There's nothing like true free will in this world. Our past experiences, affiliations, religion, knowledge and other factors do influence our ability to observe so much so that even the physical phenomena are observed very diffierently. The example this theory of relativity, Newton and Einstein viewed the universe in almost anti-thetical ways. An observer standing in an inertial frame of reference has a different observation than one in a non-inertial frame of reference. If the physical phenomena can be observed differently, the non-physical phenomena canl have as many different observations as is the number of observers.

Back
Top Bottom