What's new

Enough with US doubts about Pakistan’s role in war on terror: Pakistani envoy

poor guy. Let's see how long it takes before he asks for asylum in the US

By contrast US itself is a terrorist state that is responsible for all the ongoing conflicts around the world today.
Because in your mind mere assertion is the same as proof. And the corollary that any crime you commit to your own advantage can therefore be blamed on the U.S. is highly convenient as well.

It would be better that along with this summon the US ambassador and give him a snub. US and all parties involved including the ANA thugs ruling Afghanistan need to be told that enough of this BS of marginalize Pakistan. We are tired of this hypocrisy.
US still is dependent on Pakistan for many things. Congress and US need to be made aware of that in loud and clear voice.
Who would do that ?

Lets send Musharraf... :D
I think of only one person ZAB who could do it surpass our expectations and in future IK can do it if he is elected as PM. Musharraf was scared of uncle sam and used scary tactics to get all other commanders to get onboard on WoT...so I'm not very optimistic about him. He then signed US arbitrated (the eternally ugly Condolisa chawal) NRO.

I think of only one person ZAB who could do it surpass our expectations and in future IK can do it if he is elected as PM. Musharraf was scared of uncle sam and used scary tactics to get all other commanders to get onboard on WoT...so I'm not very optimistic about him. He then signed US arbitrated (the eternally ugly Condolisa chawal) NRO.

Musharraf had a way of doing things...He used the barter system with the US which did benefit Pakistan in most ways...

Actually what the US wants to say to Pakistan is that there is no ethics or morality in international politics, and you should follow suite with us if you want any benefits..One can clearly see that the US Congress is playing to the tune of Usrael _as usual_ on behalf of India this time_and again_.. It is a global dangerous game that the US and its allies, mainly Usrael, India and some newcomers to NATO are playing.. the US an Usrael political frauds were exposed in the Invasion.of Iraq and Afghanistan. From that, Pakistan should -if not already- know that their sole aim is to change the mind set, the culture and the minds of the Pakistani people in particular and Muslims in general..It is very clear that these guys are up to no good,, and the main ones ganging up against Islam are its traditional enemies, The US fundamentalists (they are like haf-Jewish, crusaders minded and very zionists), Usrael (call it the main enemy or a proxy), Hindus with their legendary hatred of Islam in general -one canhave a good sample of that right here on PDF-, (but it is with Pakistan that it shows the most..politically), while the Arabs and the rest of the Islamic world are aware of the Indian schemes and projects too, they still hold some kind of apparent good diplomatic relations, knowing the role to be played by everyone.. Islam has faced these enemies many times through time, and got outas the winner..This time shall not be different..

ctually what the US wants to say to Pakistan is that there is no ethics or morality in international politics, and you should follow suite with us if you want any benefits..
That's totally true and the Muslim world needs to understand this.

By contrast US itself is a terrorist state that is responsible for all the ongoing conflicts around the world today.
then go ahead and sanction them..

That's totally true and the Muslim world needs to understand this.
not only that one also need to understand that there is no thing called Muslim world...so many so called muslim countries are in fact loggerhead with each other.

then go ahead and sanction them..

not only that one also need to understand that there is no thing called Muslim world...so many so called muslim countries are in fact loggerhead with each other.
And you think I will entertain a comment by a hindu about Muslim world? That's none of your business so STFU.

Musharraf had a way of doing things...He used the barter system with the US which did benefit Pakistan in most ways...
The relation with US means to do for them,
what did USA do for India? you are looking today.
what did India do do for USA? nothing.
what did USA do for Pakistan? nothing
what did Pakistan do for USA? you are looking.

what did USA for India? you are looking today.
what did India for USA? nothing.
what did USA for Pakistan? nothing
what did Pakistan for USA? you are looking.
Bro :) :suicide::suicide2:

what did USA do for India? you are looking today.
what did India do do for USA? nothing.
what did USA do for Pakistan? nothing
what did Pakistan do for USA? you are looking.
There were a few things that happened due to Mush Bush friendship. Pakistan got lifting of sanctions, investment, aid, reduction of loans, etc...much better than nowadays....

And you think I will entertain a comment by a hindu about Muslim world? That's none of your business so STFU.
:lol:....i didn't know one has to be a muslim to talk about muslim world....though every person from india is not a hindu...so yeah live in your bubble...

Back
Top Bottom