What's new

Enough is Enough! Blood of Pakistanis is nothing but a statement to Pakistani Elite

Excuse me for pointing out the elephant in the room, but isnt Pakistan's problem simply Islam?

Please just get lost if all you have to bark is trash.

Honestly you pagans seem to really hate Islam, I think that has something to do with Islamic conquests of the sub continent.

Non Muslim nations are given more time by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE and they will be answerable on day of judgement but if a Muslim nation donot implement Islam they are punished more quickly because they are not implementing Islam after complete knowledge of Islamic teachings.Also if a nation is not run according to religion and belief of majority of citizens then terrorism is caused

Non Muslim nations are given more time by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE and they will be answerable on day of judgement but if a Muslim nation donot implement Islam they are punished more quickly because they are not implementing Islam after complete knowledge of Islamic teachings.Also if a nation is not run according to religion and belief of majority of citizens then terrorism is caused
Zia the bigot probably thought this of all the ills of Pakistan at the time. He defined the tradition of filling Pakistan with extremists, and we still suffer as a result today. Look at Pakistan of the 1960s and the Pakistan of today, it's clear why we suffer from terrorists today, but had not suffered them before.

Plenty of nations on earth are a little light on their 'implementation of Islam' as you call it, but suffer not a single death at the hands of a terrorists, nothing like the plague we have here. Personal piety has its virtues, and a state guided by morals has its virtues. Though I suspect what you mean by this vague phrase goes further than that.

Please just get lost if all you have to bark is trash.

Honestly you pagans seem to really hate Islam, I think that has something to do with Islamic conquests of the sub continent.

I come from a Muslim family and I know what I'm talking about. You need to understand and learn that Islam is not infallible, supreme and beyond criticism. Trying to kick me out cos I criticize Islam shows that you dont get this.

Pagan? Is that some kind of insult? Because I wear the badge with pride.

Someone on here said the Sehwan Shrine resembles Paganism. If so, that's cool.

Paganism

How can zia alone be responsible in a country of 200 million ppl? Even if so how long will you keep blaming zia.
Its been nearly 3 decades since zia's death, the next generation is already started. Instead of blaming zia, pakistan should ensure future generations dont go astray. Pakistan should take feedback from the past to correct the future.

I agree, though you mistake what I said here slightly, refer to my post in the other thread.

And has God himself bestowed this knowledge of his treatment of those who don't follow his order to you personally?
Has he even informed you that Pakistan just ain't Islamic enough for his liking?
Has he- excuse me for asking this, but has he even told you that it is his wrath against us that so much suffering be caused?

Please think carefully about these questions, and ask who are you, or I to assume such things about the will of God, and to be even so bold as to dish out exact statements of his will linking them to the violence of murderous people.

As for more time given to non-Muslims, if you seem to know so well the will of God, please tell me when Denmark will pay for its serious deficiency in 'implementation of Islam'. Give me a number of years, or an exact date.

I come from a Muslim family and I know what I'm talking about. You need to understand and learn that Islam is not infallible, supreme and beyond criticism. Trying to kick me out cos I criticize Islam shows that you dont get this

I've gone over the topic of Islam time and time again, I've contemplated, asked all the questions and received satisfactory answers as well as proof that it is the truth. I urge you to do the same.

As they say the proof is in the pudding, which in this case is shown by mindless killing, destruction and chaos in almost every country where Muslims are present and even a (likely 'moderate') Muslim on this very thread who implies it is the work of Allah hence ok.

What is the common theme regarding Islamic Terrorism around the world? None. There is no larger political motive that all these attacks fall under. If you look at Islamic Terrorism around the world all you see is Mindless Chaos.

As I have said numerous times before, just because Muslim's are not perfect doesn't make Islam bad at all. It just reflects poorly on Muslim's.

Also, Allah says that Muslim's will go through horrible hardships especially near the end times.

Separate religion from the state Pakistan. Undo all what Zia did.

Promote democracy like "equal freedom for everyone without harming anyone".

Be proactive. And dont blame others.

As I have said numerous times before, just because Muslim's are not perfect doesn't make Islam bad at all. It just reflects poorly on Muslim's.

Also, Allah says that Muslim's will go through horrible hardships especially near the end times.

Ok bro, I am not trying to convert anyone here.

All I would say is how long do you stick with an ideology that gives no results (or negative results). Surely, if you spend so much time and effort on this idea, you expect some value from that. Where is the value in Islam?

Muslims need to be more humble and actually look at what value their ideology creates in their own lives for the time and effort they put into it.

I am against all kind of terrorism and consider these terrorist as khawarij.But this type of punishment given by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE is obvious from Holy Quran and Hadith Mubarak and when we see our characters it seems that we are prone to this punishment
Are you saying that this is a punishment for Pakistanis not following Islam sufficiently and that the terrorists are justified in carrying out the attack?

In all serious I sense you think the killing is ok because you imply it is the work of Allah. You sound like a terrorist type.

As they say the proof is in the pudding, which in this case is shown by mindless killing, destruction and chaos in almost every country where Muslims are present and even a (likely 'moderate') Muslim on this very thread who implies it is the work of Allah hence ok.

What is the common theme regarding Islamic Terrorism around the world? None. There is no larger political motive that all these attacks fall under. If you look at Islamic Terrorism around the world all you see is Mindless Chaos.

It is apparent from our deeds that we are not following Islam.There is not equality of implementation of law between poor and rich.Bribery culture is seen in judicial and police.All these and many other acts are similar to those due to which many nations in the past are punished by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE as stated in Holy Quran.I have no Knowledge of What and when ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE will do to us and non Muslim but What I anticipate is after considering the precedence set by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE as stated in Holy Quran and Hadith Mubarak
I agree, though you mistake what I said here slightly, refer to my post in the other thread.

And has God himself bestowed this knowledge of his treatment of those who don't follow his order to you personally?
Has he even informed you that Pakistan just ain't Islamic enough for his liking?
Has he- excuse me for asking this, but has he even told you that it is his wrath against us that so much suffering be caused?

Please think carefully about these questions, and ask who are you, or I to assume such things about the will of God, and to be even so bold as to dish out exact statements of his will linking them to the violence of murderous people.

As for more time given to non-Muslims, if you seem to know so well the will of God, please tell me when Denmark will pay for its serious deficiency in 'implementation of Islam'. Give me a number of years, or an exact date.

. Why no body including military leadership don't have the courage to take any decisive action against India or Afghanistan
Simple
When Pak top Military leadership do not stop begging things never change.for example
General Raheel : during his last few days he said to international community to respect kashmir people ,same thing he demanded from UN
General Bajwa: now cheif said foreign agencies should not destabilise the region

Now imagine what kind of the statements are these ? Does thoese agencies start this work keeping in mind to stop it when cheif Bajwa order/? Never ,they started this because this is there work.

Same thing for Gen Raheel statement ,every one knows international community never gonna give kashmiries respect.because Pak is not giving them respect.because musharaf stop military weapon support to freedomfighters in kashmir .and including general raheel no one send anything to help them .our sisters brothers lose there eyes lives by palletguns etc and we were proudly making statements that international community respect kashmiri people.
Hot ho ya cold stat hum tayyar hain!! HuH!!!
Sorry Hum tayyar nhi hain because we not want to replay india in indian language, we just did zarbay azab they start new wave ,then again new operation etc.its time to start working in india .i never support that Pak do anything in Afghanistan (except secrent services).But if really Pak want to do anything in Afgh then it should be Airstrikes not to kill terrorists just to finish indian consulates ;) .Actually we all know,we understand everything but true is we not want to work in india.if we divert half the cost of zarby azab operation to just launching in india.with in A year total situation will be change.
We like it or not but summary is this
Indian Agences have only one thing to do which is destabilise Pak
Pak Agences have only one thing to do which is defending Pak
So if Pak agencies start working on destabilising India.then Indian agencies will be busy in india.Means less pressure we will see in Pak.

It is apparent from our deeds that we are not following Islam.There is not equality of implementation of law between poor and rich.Bribery culture is seen in judicial and police.All these and many other acts are similar to those due to which many nations in the past are punished by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE as stated in Holy Quran.I have no Knowledge of What and when ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE will do to us and non Muslim but What I anticipate is after considering the precedence set by ALLAH ALMIGHTY ALONE as stated in Holy Quran and Hadith Mubarak

Look doubtless all that you've said in this post is true, but I would ask you to be careful before assuming that God wills this violence upon us, and that the only way to deal with it is the Islamic ideal. Many modern nations don't suffer these problems. Of course, it just so happens that many of the things modern nations use to combat these issues fit Islamic ideals very well.

What is the common theme regarding Islamic Terrorism around the world?

They justify their actions based on hear say which some idiot wrote centuries after passing of Messenger (Peace be upon him) .................. and none of current times Muslims seek guidance from Quran. So you blaming the Deen Islam that purely seeks guidance from Quran and Quran only is not correct, however the parallel religion of hear say well they found their justification for killing innocent children in their books of hear say.

Separate religion from the state Pakistan. Undo all what Zia did.

Islam is and shall always be guiding principle of Pakistan !

Promote democracy like "equal freedom for everyone without harming anyone".

Conditionaly yes and it must be tempered according to Islam.

Be proactive. And dont blame others.

Proactive yes. Everybody blames and some more than the others.

Zia the bigot probably thought this of all the ills of Pakistan at the time. He defined the tradition of filling Pakistan with extremists, and we still suffer as a result today. Look at Pakistan of the 1960s and the Pakistan of today, it's clear why we suffer from terrorists today, but had not suffered them before.

Plenty of nations on earth are a little light on their 'implementation of Islam' as you call it, but suffer not a single death at the hands of a terrorists, nothing like the plague we have here. Personal piety has its virtues, and a state guided by morals has its virtues. Though I suspect what you mean by this vague phrase goes further than that.
Jungi,zia died around 3 decades ago,wtf we have done to undone his legacy in these decades.
@Oscar time for DHA Gawadar.That will solve problems.Who the fu@k was thinking we have defeated them,when they have got a secure regrouping,rearming and training ground in our backyard.

Back
Top Bottom