What's new

Enough is Enough! Blood of Pakistanis is nothing but a statement to Pakistani Elite

Suppose Afghanistan had military strength as that of Pakistan or superior to today's Pakistan and Pakistan was somewhat in state where Afghanistan is today ............ how would have Afghans reacted after all these attacks including APS? They would have reacted like we do or they would have gone with military option? It's an imaginary scenario not related to this topic ............ my guess is they would have annexed KPK long ago.

Jungi,zia died around 3 decades ago,wtf we have done to undone his legacy in these decades.
@Oscar time for DHA Gawadar.That will solve problems.Who the fu@k was thinking we have defeated them,when they have got a secure regrouping,rearming and training ground in our backyard.
DHA gwadar already exists

The issue is an entire cleansing of the system before we can even hope to defeat these people

ISI already controls southern and eastern afghanistan through the Afg Taliban

DHA gwadar already exists

The issue is an entire cleansing of the system before we can even hope to defeat these people
I know I was pointing at our priorities in all these years.
Cleaning system without dispatching thousands to unmarked graves,seens impossible.We are people's who wish for rewards even after doing a job for which we are paid,with this attitude at national level our future seems bleak.
Without going into Afghanistan,eradication of this disease is impossible,we kill them,we destroy them,with such rampant amount of illiterate bloks in street this mess seems coming back after every operation.

I have no more words left to describe how I feel. Blood of Pakistanis is cheap and the warriors are doing Allah’s work. Anyone who has seen the video of Feb 10, 2017 about mullah Abdul Rashid Ghazi of Lal Masjid will know what I am talking about.

https://defence.pk/threads/why-pakistan-is-bleeding-operation-ghazi-video.478447/

I can only go on repeating that a significant section of the society which includes judges, lawyers and politicians carry soft spot for these butchers and facilitate either in execution or in the cover up after the event or maybe just provide donations.

Until such time that there is a political will to tackle the Wahhabi/Salafi/Takfiri menace and the national narrative about the extremists is changed; these attacks will continue.

For the past 16 years Pakistanis have suffered immensely. This will never end. The only time the PM will take action is if his own family (God forbid) are targeted by these lunatics.
was not CM Sharif the target of recent attack?

Ok bro, I am not trying to convert anyone here.

All I would say is how long do you stick with an ideology that gives no results (or negative results). Surely, if you spend so much time and effort on this idea, you expect some value from that. Where is the value in Islam?

Muslims need to be more humble and actually look at what value their ideology creates in their own lives for the time and effort they put into it.

Islam has only given me positive results in life. I can't think of a single negative Islam has caused me.

I'm not very sure they're giving you the right picture. After APS they sent you the shiny baubles- F 16 bombing, people dying. You said it brought down terror. How come 70+ were hit despite Raheel's claims? Surely this can't be Bajwa's fault, he's barely entered. Problems never get solved until they're solved. I think a lot of misdirection is involved here.

Dont be a fool, the results of the post-APS actions are clear in the huge reduction in fatalities from 2014 to present.

This current wave of attacks is part of TTP's new "Operation Ghazi", attacks like these are hard to track since the hit and run attacks were planned and executed very quickly, although authorities did know about a possible bombing in Lahore there was not much they could have done to stop it.

Dont be a fool, the results of the post-APS actions are clear in the huge reduction in fatalities from 2014 to present.

This current wave of attacks is part of TTP's new "Operation Ghazi", attacks like these are hard to track since the hit and run attacks were planned and executed very quickly, although authorities did know about a possible bombing in Lahore there was not much they could have done to stop it.

Attacks like these are always difficult to detect and that is no excuse. Either you've succeeded or you've not.In the last one month alone I've seen so many attacks. 'this is different' is obviously not a line that can be taken.

Attacks like these are always difficult to detect and that is no excuse. Either you've succeeded or you've not.In the last one month alone I've seen so many attacks. 'this is different' is obviously not a line that can be taken.

What the hell are you talking about?

Nobody's claimed that the terrorists have been completely wiped out, what we have done is severely reduced their ability to do attacks which can be seen in the number of attacks being severely reduced from 2014 onwards. This is facts and you can see for yourself that the data correlates with stages of the operation.

Whats happened now is that a major faction that was previously seperate has now joined with TTP, and in their maiden attacks have hit multiple cities over the course of a few days. Operations like these are hard to detect, however we can say that their ability to do attacks has been nearly decimated and any land they had held has now been taken by the army.

What we will see now is intelligence and military working to establish new contacts in this now larger organisation and hit them like we did with other terrorists over the last few years. This isnt going to be a repeated occurrence, and the terrorists haven't 'won'.

Everyone Pakistani living abroad can clearly see the light and the culprit..

Everyone living in Pakistan is foolishly defending...hai jamhoriat..hai coas..hai bajwa..hai army!

It is clear that zarb e azb did not do anything..the terrorist just withdrew to regroup and fight another day..and this is happening...

during 91-92 operation against MQM..15 thousand suspected terrorist were terminated..no courts.no trial..no scum of the earth cheif justice...just plain cold punishment brutally..and equally severall thousands also escaped the country...

the threat of taliban is far bigger..yet we do not see even 91-92 scale of operation...

Whats happened now is that a major faction that was previously seperate has now joined with TTP, and in their maiden attacks have hit multiple cities over the course of a few days. Operations like these are hard to detect, however we can say that their ability to do attacks has been nearly decimated and any land they had held has now been taken by the army.

Are we selectively fighting against TTP or against all terrorist.. a terrorist faction sleeping cell becomes active by joining TTP..what absurd logic..!

Are we selectively fighting against TTP or against all terrorist.. a terrorist faction sleeping cell becomes active by joining TTP..what absurd logic..!

No all terrorists are being hit, I am not a military spokesperson but if I had to guess i'd assume that after they split with TTP in 2014 they were driven into the mountains like all the terrorists were; and after rejoining they probably got access to whatever funding and weapons that TTP has which allowed them to do their "Operation Ghazi" specifically targetting the legislative bodies of Pakistan.

Intelligence picked up on the attack in Lahore, but proper steps were not taken by the Chief Minister and Police to ensure that the attack failed.

Back
Top Bottom