What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

g g m u after terrible injuries our performance was very goog . Luke shaw :p: and salah
The performance of Manchester United, a team trailing table topper Liverpool by 14 points was good indeed, specially after suffering so many injuries in first half. For Liverpool, its two points lost at old trafford, for Manchester, it is one point gained at old trafford.

Last edited:
The performance of Manchester United, a team trailing table topper Liverpool by 14 points was good indeed, specially after suffering so many injuries in first half. For Liverpool, its two points lost at old trafford, for Manchester, it is one point gained at old trafford.
agree sir:-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so!!

Yup, a Liverpool fan here. :)

Congratulations on the cup win! It may not have been as emphatic as you would have wanted but still a victory and a final win.

It was disappointing to be honest. With the kind of start we had and then the injury crisis forcing Manchester to changer there whole midfield, should have won this one for sure. Its pretty disappointing. About stamina, i would say yes. I do have a feeling that with some squad depth this time around, they would be just fine. However i do not see them going through the rest of the season without dropping a single point. Meaning if Liverpool are to win this ManCity should drop a few points, not sure which match could that be in though!! :(
Thanks mate.
It was a difficult watch for a City fan. I honestly thought Chelsea were the better team for the second half of the game and I honestly thought it was all set up for them to nick it with a late goal. They'll need to perform better than they did yesterday if they are to retain the league title. The next few games will tell.
City are still in 3 comps so they will have a few more games than Liverpool, no bad thing with the squad depth we have. It maintains match sharpness and rhythm, which is very important at this point of the season.
As far as Liverpool go, they are going through a rough patch as far as results go. They aren't losing but they are drawing too many games. Teams do tend to find you out sooner or later and I think Liverpool are reaching that point.
Klopp needs to change it up and modify the style to keep the opposition guessing. Yesterday for example, Luke Shaw did a job on Salah and more or less nullified the Liverpool attack. With the injuries United had yesterday, the Liverpool of 4 months ago would have torn them apart. As it was I think Liverpool had 1 shot on target.
I wouldn't write them off just yet but they need to up their game if they are going to win the league from here.
Long way to go and it gets more interesting from here. "Squeaky bum time" Ferguson used to call it.
Enjoy the rest of the season. Keep in touch.

lol no man your team wont win anything this season just like they dint win anything last season or seasons before! your team is out of gas and that was expected as for last nights game utd were weak team full of injuries and liverpool dint take advantage i think city will now win title with a comfortable 6-8 points.as for my team utd hopefully we will finish in top 4 and do better next yr!
Do you want Solskjaer to get the job permanently?

What does everyone think of the Chelsea goalie defying his manager and refusing to be substituted in the Carabao cup final.
Personally I think he has made Sarri and Chelsea a laughing stock.

What does everyone think of the Chelsea goalie defying his manager and refusing to be substituted in the Carabao cup final.
Personally I think he has made Sarri and Chelsea a laughing stock.

Embarrasing. Sarri should have walked onto the ground and forced him off. No player is above the team.

On the Man U - Pool game, i was happy with Man U's performance. Rashford was injured but had to play on as all changes had been made so essentially Utd were playing with 10.5 players. The defenders especially were brilliant. At the end a draw was a fair result as neither team got going.

Embarrasing. Sarri should have walked onto the ground and forced him off. No player is above the team.

On the Man U - Pool game, i was happy with Man U's performance. Rashford was injured but had to play on as all changes had been made so essentially Utd were playing with 10.5 players. The defenders especially were brilliant. At the end a draw was a fair result as neither team got going.
I agree. I think they fid quite well under the circumstances.
Would you be happy for Solskjaer to the get the job full time or would you want a proven big name manager next season?

Not saying this because I m die hard United fan but they did play well after those injuries. After all it's United. Hope to see the aggression we use to have during Sir Alex days.

I agree. I think they fid quite well under the circumstances.
Would you be happy for Solskjaer to the get the job full time or would you want a proven big name manager next season?

Keep Solsjkaer without a doubt. The team is playing with confidence. Why fix something which isnt broken.

Keep Solsjkaer without a doubt. The team is playing with confidence. Why fix something which isnt broken.
I hope you get your wish. But just remember that you can't really judge him either way until he starts signing his own players. That's when the real fun starts.

I hope you get your wish. But just remember that you can't really judge him either way until he starts signing his own players. That's when the real fun starts.

To be honest with the amount of talent already present in the United squad the team should be challenging for the title. Any team would want the likes of De Gea and Pogba in their squad. Meanwhile the younger players like Rashford, Martial, Lingard are improving fast. True Solsjkaer will have a lot harder time attracting big players during the summer, but the amount of positivity that has returned to Old Trafford has not been since the Sir Alex days. That is a trade off any Utd fan will take at the moment.

lol no man your team wont win anything this season just like they dint win anything last season or seasons before! your team is out of gas and that was expected as for last nights game utd were weak team full of injuries and liverpool dint take advantage i think city will now win title with a comfortable 6-8 points.
Hi!
5982ee7e-e5db-4715-9bd7-4f667f5a01e5.jpeg

as for my team utd hopefully we will finish in top 4 and do better next yr!
Table.jpg

:P

hahaha

yeh yeh!

YNWA!

liverpool had an amazing season hope its a one off or else football will become torture!

as for utd,we can compare utd to Pakistan how once a great club but egos and mismanagement destroyed it!!

if ed woodward continues i dont see utd getting back to top fot next 6-8 years

hahaha

yeh yeh!

YNWA!
:lol:

liverpool had an amazing season hope its a one off or else football will become torture!
Thats rude man. Club affiliations aside, Liverpool have played most attractive brand of football this season, among the very best in the world if not THE BEST. If liverpool keep on playing like this and a couple of teams follow the same, PL will be a delight to follow.

as for utd,we can compare utd to Pakistan how once a great club but egos and mismanagement destroyed it!!
if ed woodward continues i dont see utd getting back to top fot next 6-8 years
Agreed. Jose started it. Will be hard for any manager to fix it quickly unless he is a VERY STRONG manager. Someone who dont give a 5hit how big a player is he is managing but still manages to attract top players.

:lol:

Thats rude man. Club affiliations aside, Liverpool have played most attractive brand of football this season, among the very best in the world if not THE BEST. If liverpool keep on playing like this and a couple of teams follow the same, PL will be a delight to follow.

Agreed. Jose started it. Will be hard for any manager to fix it quickly unless he is a VERY STRONG manager. Someone who dont give a 5hit how big a player is he is managing but still manages to attract top players.
rude? i iaid liverpool had an amazing season quality on par with man city but for aome reason i dont see doing the same again next season they still need a good midfielder and a striker i think lets see what klopp gets next season if he can get a beast in midfield then liverpool can go on and win the pl!

ole is not a strong or experienced manager i i w hoping for poch he is tue only manager i think who can rebuild utd if given time and resources. i see ole getting sacked in 3-5 months next season!

Back
Top Bottom