What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

They have to be the favourites at the moment. I mean Salah hasnt even completely taken off yet, and is visibly still not at 100% fitness. As for my team United its the same old. No creativity, lots of possession but just keep passing sideways and then back. No confidence or belief in themselves.
Jose is proving to be the man keeping united to fire at its actual potential. There are some big players there but his man management seem to be getting worst out of them. Pogba is not half the player he is with France, have all but destroyed the career of Martial and Rashford, Lukaku is also not firing properly under Jose. Honestly, i think the man got a bit too big for his shoes and that is going to bring his downfall.

For Liverpool, some excellent business this summer have added the required depth and a stronger defense. I wont call them THE FAVORITES just yet but they are surely in the mix

Jose is proving to be the man keeping united to fire at its actual potential. There are some big players there but his man management seem to be getting worst out of them. Pogba is not half the player he is with France, have all but destroyed the career of Martial and Rashford, Lukaku is also not firing properly under Jose. Honestly, i think the man got a bit too big for his shoes and that is going to bring his downfall.

For Liverpool, some excellent business this summer have added the required depth and a stronger defense. I wont call them THE FAVORITES just yet but they are surely in the mix

Their are mixed feelings amongst United fans with regards to Mourinho. He has certainly been able to achieve what Van Gaal and Moyes could not which is to get Utd back into the top four again, win the Europa league and return to the Champions League. However this has come at a terrible cost. I was at Old Tafford last season to watch the Utd CSKA Moscow champions league game, and the stadium was dead! The Russians although a tiny minority were making more noise than the Utd fans quite simply because there is practically nothing the fans can cheer for. No positive football, no charisma or flair in the players. Sure when Utd scored there was some cheering and clapping but the monotonous and predictable style of play literally leaves fans yawning.

In the long run kids of todays generation who are watching football and deciding which club they want to support will never choose United unless somebody from the elder generation strongly encourages them to. I grew up watching the exciting class of 92 and automatically knew United was my club. If i watched United today as a youngster, I would most likely not make the same choice.

Liverpool flying high!!

Unbeaten in English Premier League this season,
Sit at top of league

Through to Champions League Knock Out stages!!

AND

Getting back that excellent free flowing football that made them a joy to watch last season.

What an exciting season this have been for Liverpool supporters. Last nights defeat of Manchester City at Leicester means Liverpool now have a 6 points advantage on top at the half way mark of the season, seven points clear of defending Champions Manchester City. :smitten:

What an exciting season this have been for Liverpool supporters. Last nights defeat of Manchester City at Leicester means Liverpool now have a 6 points advantage on top at the half way mark of the season, seven points clear of defending Champions Manchester City. :smitten:

Terrible as it is to admit, but Liverpool have played some beautiful football and deserve to be top. United is also showing glimpses of its former aggression and mentality since Solskjaer took over, but so far have not played against any big team.

Terrible as it is to admit, but Liverpool have played some beautiful football and deserve to be top.
:D

YESSSS they are!!

United is also showing glimpses of its former aggression and mentality since Solskjaer took over, but so far have not played against any big team.
Two games bro!! Two games under Solskjaer. I will take at least this half season if not more to comment on his performance. Too early to say anything.

Another premier league fan :D

I hope you will find this interesting mate @Longhorn
Hi.
Thanks for making me aware of this thread.
Manchester City fan.
I'm getting a sense that you're a Liverpool fan
Interesting Sunday coming up. Much as it pains me, I'll be hoping for a United help us out in the Prem against Liverpool, and of course City to beat the rent boys to win the cup.
I'm hoping Raheem Sterling will be top of the league come 4pm on Sunday.
I'll tag you Sunday if I have the time.

Hi @Arsalan
What did you think of Liverpool's performance today.
The performance levels seem to have dropped off lately and they seem to be drawing too many games. They've got City breathing down their necks now from a position of potentially being 10points clear. Do you think they have the stamina to keep going till the end.

Arsenal Forever!
We will be back!
Arsenal_Logo%20(1).jpeg

so is your liverpool winning the league?
I hope so!!

Hi.
Thanks for making me aware of this thread.
Manchester City fan.
I'm getting a sense that you're a Liverpool fan
Interesting Sunday coming up. Much as it pains me, I'll be hoping for a United help us out in the Prem against Liverpool, and of course City to beat the rent boys to win the cup.
I'm hoping Raheem Sterling will be top of the league come 4pm on Sunday.
I'll tag you Sunday if I have the time.
Yup, a Liverpool fan here. :)

Congratulations on the cup win! It may not have been as emphatic as you would have wanted but still a victory and a final win.

Hi @Arsalan
What did you think of Liverpool's performance today.
The performance levels seem to have dropped off lately and they seem to be drawing too many games. They've got City breathing down their necks now from a position of potentially being 10points clear. Do you think they have the stamina to keep going till the end.
It was disappointing to be honest. With the kind of start we had and then the injury crisis forcing Manchester to changer there whole midfield, should have won this one for sure. Its pretty disappointing. About stamina, i would say yes. I do have a feeling that with some squad depth this time around, they would be just fine. However i do not see them going through the rest of the season without dropping a single point. Meaning if Liverpool are to win this ManCity should drop a few points, not sure which match could that be in though!! :(

I hope so!!

Yup, a Liverpool fan here. :)

Congratulations on the cup win! It may not have been as emphatic as you would have wanted but still a victory and a final win.

It was disappointing to be honest. With the kind of start we had and then the injury crisis forcing Manchester to changer there whole midfield, should have won this one for sure. Its pretty disappointing. About stamina, i would say yes. I do have a feeling that with some squad depth this time around, they would be just fine. However i do not see them going through the rest of the season without dropping a single point. Meaning if Liverpool are to win this ManCity should drop a few points, not sure which match could that be in though!! :(
lol no man your team wont win anything this season just like they dint win anything last season or seasons before! your team is out of gas and that was expected as for last nights game utd were weak team full of injuries and liverpool dint take advantage i think city will now win title with a comfortable 6-8 points.as for my team utd hopefully we will finish in top 4 and do better next yr!

g g m u after terrible injuries our performance was very goog . Luke shaw :p: and salah

Back
Top Bottom