What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Anyone saw the United Arsenal match? What a game! Reminded me of those early 2000's classics.
You saw the Liverpool vs Spurs this Sunday? It was so intense! Sad that the whole game and its fun was destroyed by some stupid refereeing

You saw the Liverpool vs Spurs this Sunday? It was so intense! Sad that the whole game and its fun was destroyed by some stupid refereeing

Great game. Yeah Kane was off side although it was a penalty later on. Salah is turning out to be one of the best buys of the season. Such a Messi goal he scored on Sunday!
Personally I enjoyed Chelsea getting demolished at Watford more though :lol:

Great game. Yeah Kane was off side although it was a penalty later on. Salah is turning out to be one of the best buys of the season. Such a Messi goal he scored on Sunday!
Personally I enjoyed Chelsea getting demolished at Watford more though :lol:
There are very very few things that can beat that :P

top two players in the league are jose the genius mourinhos reject! shows that he is a pathetic manager

top two players in the league are jose the genius mourinhos reject! shows that he is a pathetic manager

Boring is the more accurate word. Guy has won enough times to prove he is a decent manager, but oh my days is the football boring to watch. Have been to Old Trafford two times this season and its frankly embarrassing to watch United play defensively against bottom sides! Yes we have scored goals when required and if City were not having a freak of a season that they currently are, then we would be in contention for the title. Still the way Mourinho sets up his teams is far from the culture Man Utd fans are used to.

Boring is the more accurate word. Guy has won enough times to prove he is a decent manager, but oh my days is the football boring to watch. Have been to Old Trafford two times this season and its frankly embarrassing to watch United play defensively against bottom sides! Yes we have scored goals when required and if City were not having a freak of a season that they currently are, then we would be in contention for the title. Still the way Mourinho sets up his teams is far from the culture Man Utd fans are used to.
boring and outdated and yes a coward!

his defensive tactics,sitting deep after scoring one goal must have cost utd atleast 5-6 points this season.utd started well but than this self proclaimed genius decided to fk team morale by sitting deep and not taken on weak liverpool defence that was the game where utd lost the title team lost all the confidence...

and then look at his purchases lukaku i call him mahanga lakwa (like disease) ball literally bounce of his chest like it hit some wall or something he is not a striker not a #9 he cant hold the ball i think jose bought him just to scare defenders and someone tought who caj beat defenders someone like drobga (who was a beast and i am sure arsenal players wet their shorts playing agaonst him) but lakwa is no where near quality of drogba!

pogba a good player but highly overrated and yes over priced or is it because manager is playing him in a way he doesnt like,in juve he played on left side of 3 men midfiled and was allowed freedom at utd he is asked to help defence so his game is hurting!

his setup against top team is embarrassing againsy big team jose plays victim infromt of press moaning about money and stuff although this idot has spent some 500 mil in two seasons and against big teams he plays like some bottom table team...he is rich mans tony pulis!

i hope next season is hid last and he fks off to portugal!

wish we got pep or poch both are better than jose.pep being the master!
Wow! Mentioning Pep and Poch in same sentence!! Says a lot about Pochettino!

Anyway, i am happy Jose is at ManU. Now i only have to hate one side :D
Makes my life easier being a Liverpool fan. :)

Wow! Mentioning Pep and Poch in same sentence!! Says a lot about Pochettino!

Anyway, i am happy Jose is at ManU. Now i only have to hate one side :D
Makes my life easier being a Liverpool fan. :)
poch is nothing compared to pep,pep is far superior but what poch has acheived at spurs is comendable with limited budget he has made his side competative

i hope next season is hid last and he fks off to portugal!

Dont see him going anywhere to be honest. Compared to the past two managers Mourinho's been able to bring back CL football and winning some trophies in the process (europa league). From a financial pov the Glazers have no reason to be upset with Mourinho unfortunately.

EPL.JPG

Back
Top Bottom