What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Close game the Audi cup final! Good second half performance and we took it close and lost it on penalties!

Coutinho to Barcelona seem like a done deal now!
Will be a blow to Liverpool after they failed to secure a good midfielder or forwrad. Still some time to go in transfer market but Liverpool will now have to work on war footings!

@Arryn what do you think?

I just hope we have worked a replacement in case Keita or VVD do not go through (which seems almost certain now :( )

Last edited:
Community Shield
Arsenal 1- 1 Chelsea FT
Arsenal 4 -1 Chelsea PK

Coutinho to Barcelona seem like a done deal now!

Not according to English journalists. James Pearce, who's basically never wrong about anything Liverpool-related, highly doubts he'll leave this summer. Since the media loves to milk the 'Coutinho to FCB' news for easy clicks and reports are contradictory I won't comment on it. Catalan media will have to believe the deal has been already agreed upon at least ten times, you know.

Coutinho is going nowhere.Maybe next year. But give us one more year. We need you Cou! And then I do Ind if he went to Barca, I supported Barcelona since 2000, my favourite Spanish La Liga side, 2nd in general.

Arsenal 4 - 3 Leicester
Gunners still to sort out their backfield issues.

IMG_20170811_171316.jpeg

Not according to English journalists. James Pearce, who's basically never wrong about anything Liverpool-related, highly doubts he'll leave this summer. Since the media loves to milk the 'Coutinho to FCB' news for easy clicks and reports are contradictory I won't comment on it. Catalan media will have to believe the deal has been already agreed upon at least ten times, you know.
New drama unfolding with that transfer request and no a rumored asking price of 150 million Euro!
Lets see!

Coutinho is going nowhere.Maybe next year. But give us one more year. We need you Cou! And then I do Ind if he went to Barca, I supported Barcelona since 2000, my favourite Spanish La Liga side, 2nd in general.
Ahha,
Another Liverpool guy. Guess we are in strength on this forum :P

Typo Correction. *I don't mind.

New drama unfolding with that transfer request and no a rumored asking price of 150 million Euro!
Lets see!

Ahha,
Another Liverpool guy. Guess we are in strength on this forum :P

Liverpool fan since late 90s, since 8-9years of age. Die hard,fan.

Best period in the clubs recent decades history was 2004-09; winning CL and going to semis every season, then another final in 2007, going close to winning PL finishing runner up. I remember them days, Liverpool and Chelsea meeting in the CL SEMI literally every year. Was a epic classic battles. Missed those days. Now we back in Champions league, With a solid team and a top Manager (not like with B Rodgers).
European CL nights at anfield - magical. I expect some thrilling matches this season ahead, and the atmosphere will be electrifying, incredible. Liverpool best English PL team representative in the CL, 5 times winning CL, says it all. Europe and certain Premier League Missed Liverpool FC in Champions league.

Last edited:
Lets see!

The manner he handed the transfer request looks strange to me and so are the comments from that family member of him. Wait and see until more information comes out that will hopefully clear up the situation.

The same old crap from pool today good going forward crap in defence.Got to start putting the blame on klopp now.How after the crap defending from last season have we not brought a cb lb and a dm.Why is moreno still getting a gamePathetic transfer window from klopp and fsg again every fan could see where improvements were needed but not the manager

There is still some time, Liverpool need to secure the services of a LB, and DM. May be even a CB and an attacking option as well. Atleast 2-3 out of these are required to get something out of this season. Look at the rivals and they are all turning into a real force now.

There is still some time, Liverpool need to secure the services of a LB, and DM. May be even a CB and an attacking option as well. Atleast 2-3 out of these are required to get something out of this season. Look at the rivals and they are all turning into a real force now.
It seems we did not have a plan b.We went after Keira and vvd could not get them fair enough but then get someone else.We have not addressed any of the weaknesses we had last year and like you said others have strengthened.Iat the end of the window we have not brought to cover our weak area's I can see us maximum 5th place finish.This was the season to push on but like normal we miss the opportunity again

It seems we did not have a plan b.We went after Keira and vvd could not get them fair enough but then get someone else.We have not addressed any of the weaknesses we had last year and like you said others have strengthened.Iat the end of the window we have not brought to cover our weak area's I can see us maximum 5th place finish.This was the season to push on but like normal we miss the opportunity again
EXACTLY!
And Plan B is what i have been crying about for months now! We should have a Plan B. I mean, both VVD and Keita started to look unlikely in the starting weeks. Should have sounded other options then and there.

Still some time left, lets see what happens.

CL qualifier is the task at hand for now.

EXACTLY!
And Plan B is what i have been crying about for months now! We should have a Plan B. I mean, both VVD and Keita started to look unlikely in the starting weeks. Should have sounded other options then and there.

Still some time left, lets see what happens.

CL qualifier is the task at hand for now.
Qualifying is a must starting to doubt fsg staff now we seem to be slow and behind all the other clubs when trying to add to playing staff.Look at the mess we made with vvd we had a top cb who wanted us over others instead or making a offer to the saints we talk to player behind their back pissing them of then have to make a embarrassing apology.We want a player offer stupid bids spend weeks doing that just for another club to come in offer proper price and snap him up.Our club is run by amateurs

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom