What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Good games from united so far. As a Man U fan I couldn't have asked for a better start to the season. The addition of Matic has been amazing and exactly what we have lacked since Scholes left. A dominating midfielder willing to push forward when required. His addition has also allowed Pogba to express himself more.

Good games from united so far. As a Man U fan I couldn't have asked for a better start to the season. The addition of Matic has been amazing and exactly what we have lacked since Scholes left. A dominating midfielder willing to push forward when required. His addition has also allowed Pogba to express himself more.
Analysts were saying before the season that addition of Lukaku will make Pogba more effective. Was not sure how that would work but now we see that happening.

GAMEWEEK 3
Huge win for Liverpool destroying Arsenal 4-0 in a one sided affair. Apart from a few minutes of attacking football early in second half, Arsenal were totally dominated!

Lukaku misses a penalty for Manchester United in the game the won 2-0 against Leicester anyway.

A late equalizer from Wood meant Burnely managed to earn a point from their game against Spurs.

Chelsea and Manchester City both won their game as well against Everton and Bournemouth respectively.

GAMEWEEK 3
Huge win for Liverpool destroying Arsenal 4-0 in a one sided affair. Apart from a few minutes of attacking football early in second half, Arsenal were totally dominated!

Lukaku misses a penalty for Manchester United in the game the won 2-0 against Leicester anyway.

A late equalizer from Wood meant Burnely managed to earn a point from their game against Spurs.

Chelsea and Manchester City both won their game as well against Everton and Bournemouth respectively.

Arsenal were horrendous, defensively all over the place, no words. Also scousers have some real pace up front this season.

Arsenal were horrendous, defensively all over the place, no words. Also scousers have some real pace up front this season.
Say MashAllah :P
Liverpool have signed Naby Keita for 2018 (end of this season) and are still chasing Lemar and VVD. IF Liverpool manage to sign them both before the transfer window close, they will be a serious threat to all premier league teams with an improved defense and EVEN MORE pace upfront in shape of Lemar!

it used to be then i got married :P
am i the only 1 Man city fan on this forum?
Lolz!
It looks that way. The thread is dominated by Liverpool supporters :D
We have a couple of people supporting Arsenal as well as Manchester United too

Lolz!
It looks that way. The thread is dominated by Liverpool supporters :D
We have a couple of people supporting Arsenal as well as Manchester United too
liverpool isn't going to win PL at least this year they should focus on getting out of CL in 1st round and win Europa league so they can qualify for CL next season otherwise i dont see them in top 4 this season as well.

liverpool isn't going to win PL at least this year they should focus on getting out of CL in 1st round and win Europa league so they can qualify for CL next season otherwise i dont see them in top 4 this season as well.
We'll see :D
I am not sure about winning PL this year either (again) but a top four is possible. The weak link in the defense. IN CL i think we will make it to quater final and after that luck becomes a bigger factor.

The international break is ALMOST over :P

Big match this weekend with Liverpool playing Manchester United. :)

The international break is ALMOST over :P

Big match this weekend with Liverpool playing Manchester United. :)
though a Manchester City fan but i think Man u has it in the bag with mane injured, should be fun to watch how Man u plays.

though a Manchester City fan but i think Man u has it in the bag with mane injured, should be fun to watch how Man u plays.
Mane injured, Firminho and Coutinho wont be their 100% either after long journey back from Brazil

The biggest game of football world, Liverpool vs Manchester United end in a goal less draw. Liverpool will be the more frustrated of the two as tge draw can at Anfield and contines a trend of dropped points. Also the fact that Murinho was back to his bus parking tactics will make Liverpool frustrated.

Anyone saw the United Arsenal match? What a game! Reminded me of those early 2000's classics.

Back
Top Bottom