What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Reports coming that daniel ek (spotify CEO) has secured the funds for an arsenal bid.
how do the arsenal fans feel about this? Better than kronke? Is he the solution?
50+1?

2-1 down to 6-2 up 💪💪 arsenal lost 2-1 but with a crucial away goal. Think final could be united vs villarreal

The boys smashed Roma tonight. Great to see. Hopefully with a couple of decent signings in the summer this team will be title winners next season.
Not with that defence. Defence cost us a goal today (pogbas penalty was unfortunate), and from what I’ve heard ole wants Kane/haarland and sancho and maybe rice, can’t win the league with insane attack and crap defence.

Not with that defence. Defence cost us a goal today (pogbas penalty was unfortunate), and from what I’ve heard ole wants Kane/haarland and sancho and maybe rice, can’t win the league with insane attack and crap defence.
Agree. Roma is like a Manchester rejects + some journeymen type of team. I reckon Burnley could score 6 past them.
Still awesome to watch cavani in full flow.

2-1 down to 6-2 up [emoji123][emoji123] arsenal lost 2-1 but with a crucial away goal. Think final could be united vs villarreal
Pathetic display by Arsenal, l believe Arteta is a goner by end of season, even though I like the guy.

Agree. Roma is like a Manchester rejects + some journeymen type of team. I reckon Burnley could score 6 past them.
Still awesome to watch cavani in full flow.

I think the reason why the Serie A has fallen so far behind the PL was on display yesterday. Roma technically speaking were not bad but simply could not keep up with the pace and intensity of United. They tried to press and match United in intensity and ended up losing player after player.

Why does he refuse to play Martinelli? He always brings energy to Arsenal when playing. I agree that Artetas days are numbered at the Emirates. The team seem to be going backwards.
Bro they got an away goal - they may scrape a 1 nil and still get to the final ........ only to be battered by a Man U side.
Btw last night when ole got interviewed made me laugh. He said at half time he said you need to do more running and tighten the defence - no sh1t Sherlock! god sake the bloke is paid 5 million per year to say that? Give me 1 million and il do it with more vigour and passion than him. 😳

Bro they got an away goal - they may scrape a 1 nil and still get to the final ........ only to be battered by a Man U side.
Btw last night when ole got interviewed made me laugh. He said at half time he said you need to do more running and tighten the defence - no sh1t Sherlock! god sake the bloke is paid 5 million per year to say that? Give me 1 million and il do it with more vigour and passion than him. 😳

Utd havent beaten Arsenal since January 2019! Given how bad they have been during this period makes that stat all the more depressing but the reason is Arsenal under Arteta defend deep. United struggle to break down such teams so I would prefer Villareal to be honest.

Oles interviews are so predictable and boring! Even when he tries to show passion it somehow looks fake and forced.

Back
Top Bottom