What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

Decent win today, good first half, second half was disappointing however we nicked a goall

edit: Everton equalise as I type this message! Haha well we are the best bottlers aren’t we! man United really do like pissing me off.

Decent win today, good first half, second half was disappointing however we nicked a goall

edit: Everton equalise as I type this message! Haha well we are the best bottlers aren’t we! man United really do like pissing me off.
Should have been 4-0 before they even scored.

Plenty of chances. Failing to be clinical costs us because the defence is so piss leaky.

Jadon Sancho and one CB needed.

Should have been 4-0 before they even scored.

Plenty of chances. Failing to be clinical costs us because the defence is so piss leaky.

Jadon Sancho and one CB needed.
Rashford missed 3 easy chances, maguire is so shit, I’ve been saying this for over a year, and Like I’ve said, ole is only doing good because the players are doing good, he tactically is retarded, he always chooses Lindelof and maguire, it never works but ole always chooses them, where bailly? He’s been our best defender but ole never plays him. De gea was poor today but maguire needs to be removed, he has cost us so many games, I agree sancho is needed, and a cb and a cdm, mctominay is ok going forward but crap playing in a cdm role!! we have choked 6 points in the last 12 points, this team will never progress like this, honestly ruined my mood and hope of any title.

Yeh Leicester vs Liverpool hain...

Yeh hum fans hain...

images.jpeg

Aur yeh humara Vardy hora hain!!

images.jpeg

Rashford missed 3 easy chances, maguire is so shit, I’ve been saying this for over a year, and Like I’ve said, ole is only doing good because the players are doing good, he tactically is retarded, he always chooses Lindelof and maguire, it never works but ole always chooses them, where bailly? He’s been our best defender but ole never plays him. De gea was poor today but maguire needs to be removed, he has cost us so many games, I agree sancho is needed, and a cb and a cdm, mctominay is ok going forward but crap playing in a cdm role!! we have choked 6 points in the last 12 points, this team will never progress like this, honestly ruined my mood and hope of any title.

Bailly was injured for the Everton game https://onefootball.com/en/news/rev...utd-defender-bailly-via-car-accident-32328090

He is by far our best defender but seriously is injured half the season. As for Maguire and Lindelöf, neither of them is Utd standard. Lindelöf can still be ok if he has a physical CB partner to help him out but Maguire's speed and vision is atrocious. Playing him means our backline cannot push up and help the midfield dominate games the way a club like Utd should be doing.

For me he is the one who has to be dropped but that will never happen unfortunately because a) the money we spent on his transfer b) he is English

Bailly was injured for the Everton game https://onefootball.com/en/news/rev...utd-defender-bailly-via-car-accident-32328090

He is by far our best defender but seriously is injured half the season. As for Maguire and Lindelöf, neither of them is Utd standard. Lindelöf can still be ok if he has a physical CB partner to help him out but Maguire's speed and vision is atrocious. Playing him means our backline cannot push up and help the midfield dominate games the way a club like Utd should be doing.

For me he is the one who has to be dropped but that will never happen unfortunately because a) the money we spent on his transfer b) he is English
Who chooses the lineup, ole does.

ole Clearly had favourites in the team, them being Fred and mctominay duo and lindelof and maguire duo, ole is not a title winning manager, also the board is shit, upamecano joining bayern, kanate will join Liverpool or Chelsea and united like always will go for a shit cb such as ming, team will never be good enough if the board does not Get their job done.
fun fact, united don’t have a director of football, unlike every other team, therefore meaning we don’t have a direct individual who focuses on transfers.

i am proven right yet again! Ole again chooses the retarded defence duo and we draw the game because of them, we should’ve lost de gea saved us from losing!

i am proven right yet again! Ole again chooses the retarded defence duo and we draw the game because of them, we should’ve lost de gea saved us from losing!

Ideally need two new CB during the summer. A top four finish will be good, i felt this way even during the rush of December and January and find it very difficult to believe we will ever win anything under OGS. What amazes me is that Lindelof had the responsibility of taking on Diagne when the captain who is taller than the West Brom striker should be taking him on.

What was even more shocking to me was Fred playing against a team known for parking the bus and playing long balls up front. Fred cant shoot from distance to save his life and his height makes it easy for West Brom to ignore him. Either Matic (if defensively focused) or Van de Beek (offensively focused) should have played instead.

@masterchief_mirza

Recent defeats against Sheff Utd, and draws against Everton and WBA show the inadequacy of the manager. I cant see these results been duplicated with a decent manager. You cant have a set of results like this and expect to challenge. Maguire at 80 million? And all Man U supporters flagging him up? Give Bielsa 80 million and he would have sourced 5 quality players.
Sorry to say this Mr Mirza but i think he just isnt up to the job.......

Ideally need two new CB during the summer. A top four finish will be good, i felt this way even during the rush of December and January and find it very difficult to believe we will ever win anything under OGS. What amazes me is that Lindelof had the responsibility of taking on Diagne when the captain who is taller than the West Brom striker should be taking him on.

What was even more shocking to me was Fred playing against a team known for parking the bus and playing long balls up front. Fred cant shoot from distance to save his life and his height makes it easy for West Brom to ignore him. Either Matic (if defensively focused) or Van de Beek (offensively focused) should have played instead.
Fred is a decent player, but what role does he have in our team? He can’t score, can’t defend, so what is Fred’s role, he doesn’t crate much chances. We are missing pogba very much, and I can’t think to imagine what will happen when he leaves this summer!
2 cb are needed like you said, but with United board we will never go for a good cb.
I agree, vdb should’ve played as it suited his play style very much, he could be pogba replacement however knowing ole he will never choose him, and will stick to choosing his favourite players (mctominay Fred - maguire lindelof).
@masterchief_mirza

Recent defeats against Sheff Utd, and draws against Everton and WBA show the inadequacy of the manager. I cant see these results been duplicated with a decent manager. You cant have a set of results like this and expect to challenge. Maguire at 80 million? And all Man U supporters flagging him up? Give Bielsa 80 million and he would have sourced 5 quality players.
Maguire was the worst signing I’ve seen in a United shirt ever, in terms of price! i also can’t believe how maguire is still captain and he still in the team, we need to sell him for someone better and younger potentially, don’t see it happening under ole however!

@masterchief_mirza

Bielsa, with his emphasis in fitness and stamina, would be immense at man Utd, who thrive on a pacey counter attacking style.

However, I think folks are exaggerating here. Nobody promised a quick fix to utd's problems. Our mission this year was to put the scowse in their place. This has succeeded. It is evident that last year was a blip. Liverpool are exposed as pretenders. They will melt away, Salah will decline and be sold.

Man city always always were the real problem and the real focus of our ire. Their oil trading dependent purchasing of premier league titles must be undone, and only Man Utd can do it - and you all, deep down, know this to be true.

I want our fans to calm down and keep things in perspective. 2nd place would be an outstanding season. Stick with Ole. Strengthen the squad and the first team. Sancho and a proper CB. Ideally also a CF - Haaland if possible. Then watch us next season. Ferguson first built his squad for years, before his team entered the zone.

Arsenal fixture list a terrifying test for Mikel Arteta

by Ross Kennerley
Follow @SwedishRoss

Football matches in sequence over a short space of time is… normal. Every club in the Premier League and across Europe has it, although the added strain of the Christmas period cranks the intensity up for sides like Arsenal.

That’s all done and dusted, with surprising success for the Gunners, as attentions now turn to February/March. The dreaded time of the year if you’re of an Arsenal affiliation.

As cup competitions enter the latter stages, the knockout period of the Europa League and Champions League kicks in and Premier League aims being to be realised or shattered into a thousand pieces, it really is the nitty gritty. Fortunately(?) the Gunners have already kissed goodbye to domestic cups.

For Arsenal, the period wouldn’t be all too bad were it not for the outcome of their European fixtures. The coronavirus pandemic has forced the round of 32 tie with Benfica to be played on not one, but two neutral venues. It’s ludicrous.

Arsenal’s fixture list presents a terrifying test for Mikel Arteta and his team in a season-defining period of the campaign
In these circumstances there is little that can be done. Safety has to be taken into account and rules adhered to, but the decision to play in two different venues on other sides of Europe instead of one single venue over four days, playing it as a one-off game or at least scrapping away goals is pure madness.

What it does is crank up the pressure on Mikel Arteta’s side, who will play in Rome, London, Athens and Leicester in the space of 11 days. The upcoming fixture list even after that is a terrifying prospect.

Arsenal upcoming fixture list:
Benfica (A*) – 18/02/21
Manchester City (H) – 21/02/21
Benfica (H*) – 25/02/21
Leicester (A) – 28/02/21
Burnley (A) – 06/03/21
Tottenham (H) – 13/03/21
West Ham (A) – 20/03/21

Do or Die!

Arsenal fixture list a terrifying test for Mikel Arteta

by Ross Kennerley
Follow @SwedishRoss

Football matches in sequence over a short space of time is… normal. Every club in the Premier League and across Europe has it, although the added strain of the Christmas period cranks the intensity up for sides like Arsenal.

That’s all done and dusted, with surprising success for the Gunners, as attentions now turn to February/March. The dreaded time of the year if you’re of an Arsenal affiliation.

As cup competitions enter the latter stages, the knockout period of the Europa League and Champions League kicks in and Premier League aims being to be realised or shattered into a thousand pieces, it really is the nitty gritty. Fortunately(?) the Gunners have already kissed goodbye to domestic cups.

For Arsenal, the period wouldn’t be all too bad were it not for the outcome of their European fixtures. The coronavirus pandemic has forced the round of 32 tie with Benfica to be played on not one, but two neutral venues. It’s ludicrous.

Arsenal’s fixture list presents a terrifying test for Mikel Arteta and his team in a season-defining period of the campaign
In these circumstances there is little that can be done. Safety has to be taken into account and rules adhered to, but the decision to play in two different venues on other sides of Europe instead of one single venue over four days, playing it as a one-off game or at least scrapping away goals is pure madness.

What it does is crank up the pressure on Mikel Arteta’s side, who will play in Rome, London, Athens and Leicester in the space of 11 days. The upcoming fixture list even after that is a terrifying prospect.

Benfica (A*) – 18/02/21
Manchester City (H) – 21/02/21
Benfica (H*) – 25/02/21
Leicester (A) – 28/02/21
Burnley (A) – 06/03/21
Tottenham (H) – 13/03/21
West Ham (A) – 20/03/21

Do or Die!
Every team there is a good team this season, I only see arsenal beating burnley and benfica out of all those, maybe Spurs.

REPORT CARD
Benfica (A*) – 18/02/21 DRAW
Manchester City (H) – 21/02/21 LOST
Benfica (H*) – 25/02/21 WON
Leicester (A) – 28/02/21 WON
Burnley (A) – 06/03/21
Tottenham (H) – 13/03/21
West Ham (A) – 20/03/21
2-1-1

Latest posts

Back