What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

I want to start of by saying how great it is to be back on the top of the table. Hopefully we can still be there at the end of May. Didn't expect it this season, but that's football for you.

you cant win trophies with bench players and rashford or martials are that bench players!

I think Rashford has been pushed back out wide to accomodate Martial centrally and also on the left. Rashford is not always clinical but he's improving, but Martial is in terrible form. I think we should consider letting go of Martial and replacing him with a proper predatory striker.

Hmm...Klopperpool have choked sooner than anticipated! A tiny bit of gentle pressure to the throat and their entire season is now in jeopardy. Well done Burnley.

You can tell the pressure is on, they're slowly cracking.

Can anyone tell me what Fred is still doing in ManU colors. Hopefully Pogba can remain focused and committed instead of listening to his wacko agent. Paid far too much for Maguire

He's a utility player, someone who close down space, runs around a lot so is always a passing option, transition the ball from defence to attack, but he doesn't have much creativity in his passes and lmited attacking threat. He's a good squad player, but only really a first team player for a team with in elite attack - like Liverpools CM's.

I think Rashford has been pushed back out wide to accomodate Martial centrally and also on the left. Rashford is not always clinical but he's improving, but Martial is in terrible form. I think we should consider letting go of Martial and replacing him with a proper predatory striker
rashford can only work as backup striker and not as first team player to compete against the european giants we need someone like Halland and also utd needs to get rid of that english over rated turd maguire he is not world class he is good enough for a mid table team!

also Martial has been given enough opportunities but is not cut for it!

Fred is not awful, but surely man utd can attract someone better.

I think during the last five years, we struggled to attract certain key players because our team was failing and not even guaranteed CL spots.

This season, whether we finish top or not, may well be a watershed moment. We should be buying better than Fred from Shakhtar Donetsk. But I agree that he's done ok and in some games very well - just that he's at his limit of capability and we need better in that position, like a prime fernandinho, perhaps Declan Rice.
I agree with rice, however he will most likely join Chelsea, man united does not attract big players like it used to, we already have a lot of midfielders and I’ll rather strengthen other areas such as rw maybe lw and a cb.

I agree with rice, however he will most likely join Chelsea, man united does not attract big players like it used to, we already have a lot of midfielders and I’ll rather strengthen other areas such as rw maybe lw and a cb.
amad signed from inter is rw i think lets see how good he is! if he turns out to be great utd still needs a striker a cb (drop maguire asap) one lb and a good DM!

amad signed from inter is rw i think lets see how good he is! if he turns out to be great utd still needs a striker a cb (drop maguire asap) one lb and a good DM!
Maguire will not be getting replaced, not under ole he wont. You can tell by how ole chooses his teams, he has favouritism for certain players, maguire being one of them, he wants to build the defence around maguire so he will never drop maguire, and will prob remain captain. Ole is stupid in some stuff, maguire situation being one of them. Recent news has been koulibaly wants to join united. A striker will potentially come during summer, and amad is impressing in training, i presume sancho will still be coming in summer and a striker, as rashford is not a world class striker that man united need.

Judging by the team actually put out by Arteta vs the Southampton team, he severely misread the fans. He better pray Arsenal can scrape into top 6 now.
You know what’s the funny thing, majority of rival fans still say arteta is a better manager than ole, despite what ole has done.

You know what’s the funny thing, majority of rival fans still say arteta is a better manager than ole, despite what ole has done.
Well he's won two trophies. Ole hasn't. I agree that arteta is a better manager overall, but neither of them will ever come close to Wenger or Ferguson.
Of course, if ole can pull off the premier league this year, then I'll eat those words happily.

Maguire will not be getting replaced, not under ole he wont. You can tell by how ole chooses his teams, he has favouritism for certain players, maguire being one of them, he wants to build the defence around maguire so he will never drop maguire, and will prob remain captain. Ole is stupid in some stuff, maguire situation being one of them. Recent news has been koulibaly wants to join united. A striker will potentially come during summer, and amad is impressing in training, i presume sancho will still be coming in summer and a striker, as rashford is not a world class striker that man united need.
maguire is very avg a typical overated over priced british player that favoritism thing is why i dont consider ole a good manager current form utd are doing great but still far from being a great team!

maguire is very avg a typical overated over priced british player that favoritism thing is why i dont consider ole a good manager current form utd are doing great but still far from being a great team!
Ole is crap, if anyone disagrees go ahead, he is lucky that the players r on good form.

Whadda load of rubbish. Utd simply cannot defend. Whoever was rubbishing Maguire....I am beginning to agree. Henderson is rubbish too ever since he came back from Sheffield Utd.
Van de Beek has had countless chances now also and has done nothing after a couple of early moments. Utd don't have depth at all. Fernandes is carrying this team.

COME ON UNITED, Bruno is irreplaceable, and shaw is just amazing. Maguire and lindelof prove yet again why we need a defender, but the team deserved the win and we put a hell of a fight for the win. GGMU

Back
Top Bottom