What's new

English Girls Wearing 'Hijab' 100 Years Ago

So you make a statement/assumption on a matter...and you wish to end it here?
I'm pretty sure you knew that answers will be asked... You aren't new to this game...

I think it's quite an unfair intellectual behavior...
me too

Not sure what the big deal is?

100 years ago many british houses lacked central heating, and thus people wore shawls to cover themselves from the cold. And many other women worked in factories, the shawl is used to protect stuff from getting into their hair.

This is no Aha moment.

These women wore shawls for practical purpose where as Muslims wear hijabs for religious purpose.

Its like saying a Niqab and a Ski Mask are the same.

No they don't.
They recognize the "Theory of Evolution" but not all the Darwinist one.
Maybe you don’t even know that Darwinism is the evolution theory

Dead Sea Scroll indeed very interesting, it shows earliest Christian faith.

Hijab

ArchAbbessPrSub_03.jpg

1232298_orig.jpg

4dfaae1dfd04629be4812e98b071c85b.jpg

You need to understand that the earliest Quran manuscript ever found is very near Muhammad time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Quranic_manuscripts
This only for the nuns and they don’t force it on all the women so trying to posts these pictures to prove your point is just stupid and hijab is a sign of oppression against women

Jesus Christ Mother also wear Hijab .
No

I'm trying to get my head around that...
Since... I can't think of a sect that think that way... Since mainstream Shia doesn't share your claim...so which sect are you?

Well both are as bad as the other...
One got the burn for not having the Holy spirit a member of the party...

You said "Abassids" changed true Islam...

But you didn't answer my Q... Which sect are you?

DSC is for the Old testament isn't it?
Religion is a human made thing to control the people much like any other political party like communism and Baathism exempt it uses divine creature called god

Christians do wear hijab but slowly jews took this from their society

From what I have seen in other threads, his statements are abusive to Islam.
Stating fact is not abusive unless when you say things about other religions than it’s ok?!

Christians do wear hijab but slowly jews took this from their society
No it’s middle Eastern un European abrahamic practice which the Europeans removed from their countries

What ever is that doesn’t change the fact it’s now a fact
Darwinism is NOT a fact... Never was and no Scientist will use it as a Fact... that's why it's called a "THEORY"...
Darwinism is based on less than 1% of known Fossils...

Darwinism is NOT a fact... Never was and no Scientist will use it as a Fact... that's why it's called a "THEORY"...
Darwinism is based on less than 1% of known Fossils...
Epic fail

Many scientific facts are still called theories such as the gravity theory and the relativity theory

Epic fail

Many scientific facts are still called theories such as the gravity theory and the relativity theory
You indeed not well versed in that department...
Anyway...don't want to push you down even more and go on what "Theory of Evolution" is or not...

Enjoy what you think as true and so be it... But a little glimpse... we are in the "Science" realm...

Not sure what the big deal is?

100 years ago many british houses lacked central heating, and thus people wore shawls to cover themselves from the cold. And many other women worked in factories, the shawl is used to protect stuff from getting into their hair.

This is no Aha moment.

These women wore shawls for practical purpose where as Muslims wear hijabs for religious purpose.

Its like saying a Niqab and a Ski Mask are the same.
I don't know which sort of cold the Nuns still got that they still cover themselves up completely..

What ever is that doesn’t change the fact it’s now a fact
You can't call a fact as a theory or theory as fact.. Common sense? -

Who else doubts the authenticity of the video?
I do.. It's an highly edited video.. The women coverings looks fake...

Epic fail

There's missing link in human evolution - you can't call evolution a fact -

I don't know which sort of cold the Nuns still got that they still cover themselves up completely..

You can't call a fact as a theory or theory as fact.. Common sense? -

I do.. It's an highly edited video.. The women coverings looks fake...

There's missing link in human evolution - you can't call evolution a fact -
Yes but still make more sense than the reaction nonsense also the missing parts doesn’t make the entire thing collapse

Back
Top Bottom