What's new

England Vs India Test Series

Well deserved loss!

A lot of people are quite lavish on their praise of Dhoni but for me Dhoni hasnt faced a very demanding situation till now and luck has been on his side but this is the real test for him..so lets see how good a captain is Dhoni and if at all he is Indias best captain or not coz mind you he would have won many trophies but he has also took very stupid decisions yet luck was with him and he won.

For me Indias best captain was Ganguly who made the champion side out of a very ordinary side..so lets wait and watch over the next few months if Dhoni is really a champion captain or not coz mind you we got the SA and AUS series comming.

P.S-Trolls dont bother replying to my post as it is directed to all those people who wanna sensibly talk about cricket and not troll over our loss.

Well deserved loss!

A lot of people are quite lavish on their praise of Dhoni but for me Dhoni hasnt faced a very demanding situation till now and luck has been on his side but this is the real test for him..so lets see how good a captain is Dhoni and if at all he is Indias best captain or not coz mind you he would have won many trophies but he has also took very stupid decisions yet luck was with him and he won.

For me Indias best captain was Ganguly who made the champion side out of a very ordinary side..so lets wait and watch over the next few months if Dhoni is really a champion captain or not coz mind you we got the SA and AUS series comming.

P.S-Trolls dont bother replying to my post as it is directed to all those people who wanna sensibly talk about cricket and not troll over our loss.

Well I think this Indian team has suffered only because their batsmen were not able to score runs. Traditionally Indian batting has always compensated their weak bowling but this time around they were not able to score and had their bowlers under pressure to contain and take wickets at the same time. Zaheer's injury too played a role.

If you ask me, the batsmen like Sachin, Gambhir, Dhoni, and Raina/ Yuvraj are to be blamed. And hats off to Praveen Kumar for bowling his heart out. The man deserves respect!

Well I think this Indian team has suffered only because their batsmen were not able to score runs. Traditionally Indian batting has always compensated their weak bowling but this time around they were not able to score and had their bowlers under pressure to contain and take wickets at the same time. Zaheer's injury too played a role.

If you ask me, the batsmen like Sachin, Gambhir, Dhoni, and Raina/ Yuvraj are to be blamed. And hats off to Praveen Kumar for bowling his heart out. The man deserves respect!

Ya i agree with you but now that we have lost 3 out of 3 matches so it comes to the captain ie the leader of the team..he has to motivate his men to put up a good fight in the last match so that we dont get white washed.So it comes to the leadership qualities of Dhoni now..lets see how good a leader he is.

I think Pkumar is best for Tendulkar............in this series

I thought India will be thrashed in the Test..and also that now England will be thrashed in ODI's..I feel!

Well

Good point sir.
now doubt parveen bowl his heart out every time i watch him bowl.
one thing may be you agree that from his action and speed he does not look a dangerous bowler. but he is a very good bowler. he has some very good Varieties.

Loved it, one of my English friends is throwing a party, where the beer will flow, and the companionship will be comely ;)

As a cricketer lover what i found quite warming is the way the whole crowd rose when sachin walked off. Guys India may have been completely outplayed but he has on loads of occasions carried India and is a true ambassador for them. Hands off to what he has achieved in the last 20 years

English are hard to beat on their own grounds
lets see what happens to them on subcontinent pitches...................

Ghar ke sher. LMAO India's worst defeat in 37 years. Never seen a "number 1" team get destroyed so badly.

Till the time Dhoni is a captain of India I really dnt need your tissue paper
I think you are using it since long (your team force you to do that :lol:)

May be after this series we will remove Dhoni as a captain :tup:
:cry:

:partay:

Which one do you want.. two ply? or the whole kitchen roll?
Dhoni seems to be trying his best..
But apparently the team morale has just taken too much of a hit.
Hadd hoti hai.. Gori Chamri se kya darna..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom