What's new

England vs India fixed, says, Shane warne, predicted 3 pm india time. where is ICC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fixed or not, it was a pretty unlikely guess, how often you get a drawn match? once every 200?

Fixed or not! IT was one hell of a match!! I'm sure everyone on this thread would agree that ODIs could not be more entertaining!

And there is no way this match was fixed but let's hypothetically say it was still ICC can't even dare to think about banning Indian team [team of the country which generates 80% of money in the game] and English team [team of the country who INVENTED the game] like suggested by someone on this thread.

and btw both the team I support won!! What more can a cricket fan ask for!!

he said it will be tie, considering the fact that he cant say it will be fixed as he earns billions there in India,
As the quotes said, Boss is always right.

Shane Warne is the new Paul Octopus | News | NDTVSports.com

Okay now listen mister consiprecy theorist..!! First of all he did'nt said "It will be a tie" <<(as you said above)

Now read the real quote of shane warn..."Looking forward to the game between india and England today should be a cracker.. My prediction a tie!".

Now tell me can you understand simple and plain english??? or Do i need to tell you the diff btw the meanings of "my prediction" or "it will be"

huh!

You are busted Troller!!! And your thread is also reported...!!

Did u even watch the match ..
It was so close man , making it purposely tie was nxt to impossible

If this will give you sweat dreams then f9 or you can digest the fact you guys lost to them

Man !!!
That was just a prediction :doh:

U pakistanis are great in conspiracy theories

wow as if ties are common in one days, u stupid, how did he know it will be a tie, use ur common sense....

this world cup is fixed,already declared winner is india..
i m sick of this theories...

Agree with you. The Indian players are multi-millionaires. Sachin earns easily over $35 mil a year. There is no reason for the players to shoot themselves on the foot. The pride of winning the cup alone is enough to keep these guys away from dirty dealings.

when are we going to stop bullshitting :angry:

I am getting irritated of this nonsense we Pakistanis are doing since morning

Come on Pakistanis.... you are very nice peoples... wake up - you are not insane

It was a wonderful match and a very close match... all seemed original, genuine and honest... its not the first match in the game of cricket that has been tied. It was a worth watching - and my cousin was also saying for long time that this match will be tied as both teams are playing extremely well

now say even my cousin is a bookie???

Man !!!
That was just a prediction :doh:

U pakistanis are great in conspiracy theories

Why are you jealoused when your team was named?
Ae you insane?
This comment was said by Shane Warne, and now you call him a Pakistani, and/or a conspiracy theorist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom