What's new

England vs India fixed, says, Shane warne, predicted 3 pm india time. where is ICC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkix

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Shane Warne is the new Paul Octopus
NDTV Correspondent Last updated on Monday, 28 February 2011 00:45
font size decrease font size increase font size Print Be the first to comment! Share:
Add to Google BuzzAdd to FacebookAdd to DeliciousDigg thisAdd to RedditAdd to StumbleUponNew Delhi: After FIFA World Cup's Paul Octopus, Shane Warne played the perfect oracle, as much before the India-England match started, the former Australia spinner predicted it would be a tie in Bangalore.

Warne wrote on his Twitter account, "Looking forward to the game between india and England today should be a cracker.. My prediction a tie!"

And so it was when England made 338 for 8 in 50 overs in reply to India's 338 all out in 49.5 overs. Zaheer Khan was the last man to fall as he was run out for 4 runs. Had the Indian batsmen completed one run in the end, the match would well have been in India's bag. But that was not to be.

Soon after the match was over, Warney made sure no wrong guesses were made over his prediction. "Before u think there was something untoward re prediction of a tie, thought it was going to be a cracker-tie was tongue in cheek-but right," he tweeted.

GUYS this was the perfect match fixing as warne have connections with some indian bookies due to IPL and have fined in the past too.
now what will be the future of CWC 2011.

Shane Warne is the new Paul Octopus
NDTV Correspondent Last updated on Monday, 28 February 2011 00:45
font size decrease font size increase font size Print Be the first to comment! Share:
Add to Google BuzzAdd to FacebookAdd to DeliciousDigg thisAdd to RedditAdd to StumbleUponNew Delhi: After FIFA World Cup's Paul Octopus, Shane Warne played the perfect oracle, as much before the India-England match started, the former Australia spinner predicted it would be a tie in Bangalore.

Warne wrote on his Twitter account, "Looking forward to the game between india and England today should be a cracker.. My prediction a tie!"

And so it was when England made 338 for 8 in 50 overs in reply to India's 338 all out in 49.5 overs. Zaheer Khan was the last man to fall as he was run out for 4 runs. Had the Indian batsmen completed one run in the end, the match would well have been in India's bag. But that was not to be.

Soon after the match was over, Warney made sure no wrong guesses were made over his prediction. "Before u think there was something untoward re prediction of a tie, thought it was going to be a cracker-tie was tongue in cheek-but right," he tweeted.

GUYS this was the perfect match fixing as warne have connections with some indian bookies due to IPL and have fined in the past too.
now what will be the future of CWC 2011.

Shane Warne is the new Paul Octopus | News | NDTVSports.com

As someone said before in previous thread their can be a conspiracy in it...may be match fixing.warne always had contact with bookies.may be that he was trying to indicate in the guise of an oracle through his tweets that england-india match is already fixed.

Okay the heading of this thread is "England vs India fixed, says, Shane warne,"

@OP can you give me any link where shanewarne has said that ??

this world cup is fixed,already declared winner is india..
i m sick of this theories...

yah we all know how declared winner played today,
anyway straus plays trumendously and india seems to be waiting for rain until strauss got out.

that is not my theory, Shane Warne predicts that, may be he is a conspiracy maker:hitwall:

Ban Pakistan team as 3 ppl in their team did Spot fixing ..

BTW!! Indian players dont need money , they earn million of dollars from IPL alone every year .
U r a lot jealous abt Indian players .. :Taz:
Is there anything to be jealous about indians...dont think so.........han indians are sure jealus and insecure abut pakistan which was quite evident in indian media when pakistan had won the 2nd T20 world cup.indian media is sore loser.

yah we all know how declared winner played today,
anyway straus plays trumendously and india seems to be waiting for rain until strauss got out.

that is not my theory, Shane Warne predicts that, may be he is a conspiracy maker:hitwall:

did i name u??
and wat happened to england in last match against netherland???

and watch again the todays game:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom