What's new

England football legend Michael Owen meets COAS Bajwa

i-wont-say-anything-19973389.png

The GREAT GENERAL BAJWA!!!

What can't this man do!? He is COAS, Foreign Minister, Finance Minister, Interior Minister, and even the first member of the Pakistani welcoming society for every tom dick and Harry that visits Pakistan.

Please let him retire now, he is working way too hard. :hitwall:

has he got any shame left, looks like he doesnt care about FC and its martyres. He should be brought to the trial and not by the military court cause military court will only do fcuk all. Since the day this shameless creature have become our COAS, FC is suffering from right left centre, i hope someone close to his familoy also die. what a shameless creature. and i damn care if mods ban me or delete my post I have had enough of this bajwas bulshit.

This same fool Bajwa showed up to a Pak WC cricket match in England along with his equally buffoon toady Ghafoor.

What for? Stay in yo god damn lane....

Probably discussing plans to launch the football league and potentially in future friendly games against possibly England to raise the profile in the country. Its about time Pakistan focuses on football.

RAWALPINDI: England’s legendary former soccer player Michael Owen on Tuesday called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa at GHQ, said Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) in a statement.

According to ISPR, COAS Bajwa thanked Michael Owen for visiting Pakistan and promoting sports, particularly football.

“Sports promote peace and this initiative for developing football infrastructure and young talent in Pakistan is a welcome step,” the ISPR quoted COAS as saying.

Former England footballer Michael Owen arrived in Pakistan on Tuesday to participate in various football related initiatives and meet high-level officials.

During his visit, Michael Owen will meet Prime Minister Imran Khan to brief him on a roadmap to develop football in Pakistan.

In Karachi, on 26 January, Michael Owen will attend a press conference at NED University to officially hold a groundbreaking ceremony of Pakistan’s first-ever Soccer City.

Meanwhile Michael owen also delivered the special message from westminister.

Though I understand the recent frustration on his visit due to the events in Balochistan, micheal Owen visiting and promoting football in Pakistan is huge, the biggest sport in the world, audience and financially, wish Pakistan focuses on football than cricket. Big bucks to be made and it’s so much better than cricket politics.

RAWALPINDI: England’s legendary former soccer player Michael Owen on Tuesday called on Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa at GHQ, said Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) in a statement.

According to ISPR, COAS Bajwa thanked Michael Owen for visiting Pakistan and promoting sports, particularly football.

“Sports promote peace and this initiative for developing football infrastructure and young talent in Pakistan is a welcome step,” the ISPR quoted COAS as saying.

Former England footballer Michael Owen arrived in Pakistan on Tuesday to participate in various football related initiatives and meet high-level officials.

During his visit, Michael Owen will meet Prime Minister Imran Khan to brief him on a roadmap to develop football in Pakistan.

In Karachi, on 26 January, Michael Owen will attend a press conference at NED University to officially hold a groundbreaking ceremony of Pakistan’s first-ever Soccer City.

This is the most cringe worthy thing I see. Army and ISPR have become tone deaf.
COAS has no place in such meetings. It diminishes the office. All PR is not good PR.

Back
Top Bottom