What's new

Engineers in Pakistan defence forum.

Did a Btech in comp sci from Bhubaneswar India, followed that up with an MS in Cloud security from Kent UK .. dunno if that qualifies as engineering though ...

B.E. Comp Science. Now an IT Manager, am I still be counted as an Engineer ? ;)

doing b.tech in electrical engineering from pdpu gandhinagar, gujarat :D

BE Comp Science, 2012
Post Grad Diploma in Advanced Computing, CDAC Pune
Now a Automation Test Analyst (PLM)

Autocad for a chem engg? IMO, nah.
Why's that? Well.... somebody's gotta do the plant designing, right?

Learn Matlab, python, read books.
I've done some python (can make simple functions and stuff)
Matlab's kinda difficult, isn't it? but i do have a future course regarding Matlab, could you tell me what are it's uses (regarding my particular field plus i'd like to state i'm interested in process designing and handling, well... for now at least) and whether my perception of it being a difficult language is wrong?

Main to tractors ka engeenior bol raha tha
Massi Ferguson k laal be misaal :rofl: :victory: :nana:

Why's that? Well.... somebody's gotta do the plant designing, right?

I've done some python (can make simple functions and stuff)
Matlab's kinda difficult, isn't it? but i do have a future course regarding Matlab, could you tell me what are it's uses and whether my perception of it being a difficult language wrong?

Massi Ferguson k laal be misaal :rofl: :victory: :nana:

Somebody has to, yes :P But not a chem engg. But there's no harm in expanding your horizons, look at Solidworks student edition too :)

Matlab is quite possibly the best software tool for engineers worldwide. All kinds of engineers. It's used in literally every industry by just about every company. It's not difficult to pick up, but it's uses are incredible. Everybody from Airbus to Raytheon (and even the Indian HAL) etc use it.

It's pretty much essential. I would definitely suggest that you pick it up.

On top of that, engineering isn't just about regurgitating information you learnt during your time in college. If you have a village, go there and see if there aren't any problems you can fix with your engineering knowledge. You wouldn't believe how many engineers graduate without the ability to apply their education.

Why you no check the date of thread, anyway me Troll-Fixing Engineer

Somebody has to, yes But not a chem engg. But there's no harm in expanding your horizons, look at Solidworks student edition too
Matlab is quite possibly the best software tool for engineers worldwide. All kinds of engineers. It's used in literally every industry by just about every company. It's not difficult to pick up, but it's uses are incredible. Everybody from Airbus to Raytheon (and even the Indian HAL) etc use it.
It's pretty much essential. I would definitely suggest that you pick it up.
On top of that, engineering isn't just about regurgitating information you learnt during your time in college. If you have a village, go there and see if there aren't any problems you can fix with your engineering knowledge. You wouldn't believe how many engineers graduate without the ability to apply their education.
Thanks mate.... :enjoy: :smart:
However i wish that there was a thread where we could discuss these practical applications, does a similar thread exist already?

Back
Top Bottom