What's new

Engineers in Pakistan defence forum.

boring subject`but`when i was kid i wished i'd be a scientist, but i gave it up when i knew how much i could pull out in exams in primary schools``:(

I don't like engineering.

I'm not an Engineering student but I took a first year college Intro to Engineering course during my last year of high school. Thing I did in that class were learning to use Autodesk Inventor, Matlab programming, our project was to build a rollercoaster. Our Labs included bike labs and camera labs using oscilloscopes. I actually didn't like that class and that ended up being the only C I got in High School.

The reason I took the class was not because I wanted to be an engineer, but because I wanted to have an undergrad major in biomed engineering and then go to medical school. I gave up on that, and now I'm in my 2nd year and planning major in Biology and Chemistry.

Started in 94 or Completed??

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

B.Tech. in Computer Science completed in 2004..

1994 pass out.. Ab pata chal hi gaya to Buddhe logo ka thora izzat kiya karna.. lol..

I'm a Mechanical Engineer Undergraduate from Penn State University, & a Manufacturing Engineering Graduate student from the Stevens Institute of Technology. Graduating December 2011 with my Masters.

Just completed undergraduate Chemical Engineering UET Lahore; feel free to ask something related

^ I'm So jealous of UET people. Tried myself, but couldn't passed the entry Exam :P

Any ways, 3rd year, Computer ENgineering Student.

^ I'm So jealous of UET people. Tried myself, but couldn't passed the entry Exam :P

Any ways, 3rd year, Computer ENgineering Student.

Hey don't worry...i did A levels & felt jealous with matriculation candidates & more still those haiFz getting 10 marks on religious grounds!!

M Tech in Mechatronics, but ended up becoming a Software Engineer because of Campus Placement.

Back
Top Bottom