What's new

Enemy or friend? Imran Khan ‘secretly’ contacts US Envoy Donald Blome

I am pro-PTI and I was pro-IK prior to 2018 and continue to have an largely positive view of IK's main ambitions (political goals) but I cannot deny that many of his actions post-coup have been overly populistic and in many ways pathetic and power-hungry.

At the end of the day IK is a reflection of the sorry state of Pakistan as much as us supporters want to deny it, with the added ingredient of him having tentacles to the West and once (for many years) living among them (West) and the UK elite in particular.

At the end of the day, no matter how many good intentions he might have, he is only allowed to be operating within Pakistan in a certain way/limits and he uses much of the same discourse and tactics that the political mafia dynasties/well-known crooks have been using.

That and the overly focus/political use of the "Islam card" as I call it.

IK might kickstart the very early start of a new Pakistan emerging (politically and in terms of establishment) but he will certainly not be the person to finish this work of. Sadly he is just a more enlightened version of the old crooks in power given his age.

Another undeniable fact; IK was put into power by the same establishment (or at least they clearly helped him and PTI) that later removed him. Of course PTI/IK proved to be a threat for the establishment but that is another discussion.

It's all a puppet show by the neutrals/establishment and their henchmen and that has always been the case. Before we all realize it, the easier it will be to change it.

Don’t know about this but he is desperate for powers and that is for sure. That itself is sign of being compromised.
yeah thats why asking for election?

So what is this "message" to be conveyed?
Please excuse thé political narrative, want to go instead on another helicopter tour? Nobody knows more about you people (the west) than I do. Etc.

yeah thats why asking for election?
It wouldn’t matter. He will come up with another excuse why he lost due to reasons such as rigged and whatnot. He is getting desperate ever since he lost the powers. I guess powers do that to person. Take a look at General Bajwa who is out of control now with power trip.

At the end of the day, no matter how many good intentions he might have, he is only allowed to be operating within Pakistan in a certain way/limits and he uses much of the same discourse and tactics that the political mafia dynasties/well-known crooks have been using.

I believe you have summed up my feelings in this post as well.

The above quoted part is the grand sum of all things PTI. They have to, for better or worse, operate in the political scenario they are presented with. They did not get electables, they remained out of power. They got electables, they got criticized for it.

They do not play dirty, it's a mummy daddy and burger party...they play dirty, they are part of status quo.

One example I often use, you cannot get into a gun fight with only your fists. You cannot bring down the thug on the other end of the ring if he has a gun and you are going to stand by your 'asool' and keep on using your hands.

This is not to say that the asool aren't important. They come into play, but after you have brought down the thug. That is when the real test starts.

IK might kickstart the very early start of a new Pakistan emerging (politically and in terms of establishment) but he will certainly not be the person to finish this work of. Sadly he is just a more enlightened version of the old crooks in power given his age.

Strongly agree with this.

Those people who try and belittle PTI or IK are missing the main point.

No one thinks that PTI is a godsend and they are doodh kay dhulay...they have major faults of their own. Many many loopholes.

But what is the alternative then? PML and PPP? PTI is exponentially better than these parties, and that is the only reason I support PTI, and many others who I know.

The other alternative is for the public like me to remain out of the political process. But that then leads to a more stronger grip of the traditional parties on the system, and they can proceed unchallenged. This also then removes the right from me to criticize the government, or the parties, or the state of the country...because I have, by remaining out of the political process, left it to the hounds. I am then indifferent to what happens or doesn't happen.

Khan’s assertions that the US was architect of conspiracy against his government became ‘staple’ of his fresh narrative
View attachment 869784
In a surprising development, former prime minister Imran Khan secretly contacted US Ambassador Donald Blome and remonstrated the US policy towards his government ousted through a no-confidence motion which the former claimed was backed by the US.

As reported by SAMAA TV, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Chief Minister Mahmood Khan contrived contact between his party chairman and US envoy.

The development happened when the US ambassador visited Peshawar and handed over ambulances to the provincial government.

Khan’s assertions that the US was behind the conspiracy against his government that led to his ouster became a ‘staple’ of his narrative against what he labels an ‘imported government’.

Imran Khan and the KP government received criticism over ‘duplicity’ in receiving ambulances from the US government. However, they countered it by saying that Imran Khan had never been against ties with any country but rather developing them on an equal basis.

According to SAMAA TV, the KP chief minister met Blome separately and arranged a phone call between Imran Khan and the US official.

During the brief telephonic conversation, Imran Khan expressed reservations on the US policy against his government in the center.

He said that the views of the US official Donald Lu - who Khan alleged threatened the Pakistani ambassador - should not have become the views of the US administration.

He said that the Pakistani nation gave an intense reaction against the US.

In response, the US ambassador said that he has been in the office for only two months.

However, Blome assured Khan that he would convey the message to the Biden administration.
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE Bhai do some real work.
Making news out of no-news from Samantha tv.

Last edited:
Even if he did meet the US envoy there’s nothing wrong with it. After all our establishment is an American proxy, they don’t do anything without the US approval. So once you understand that our country is not an independent country then these sort of news automatically become pointless. Khan should play all his cards to get into power.

I believe you have summed up my feelings in this post as well.

The above quoted part is the grand sum of all things PTI. They have to, for better or worse, operate in the political scenario they are presented with. They did not get electables, they remained out of power. They got electables, they got criticized for it.

They do not play dirty, it's a mummy daddy and burger party...they play dirty, they are part of status quo.

One example I often use, you cannot get into a gun fight with only your fists. You cannot bring down the thug on the other end of the ring if he has a gun and you are going to stand by your 'asool' and keep on using your hands.

This is not to say that the asool aren't important. They come into play, but after you have brought down the thug. That is when the real test starts.

Strongly agree with this.

Those people who try and belittle PTI or IK are missing the main point.

No one thinks that PTI is a godsend and they are doodh kay dhulay...they have major faults of their own. Many many loopholes.

But what is the alternative then? PML and PPP? PTI is exponentially better than these parties, and that is the only reason I support PTI, and many others who I know.

The other alternative is for the public like me to remain out of the political process. But that then leads to a more stronger grip of the traditional parties on the system, and they can proceed unchallenged. This also then removes the right from me to criticize the government, or the parties, or the state of the country...because I have, by remaining out of the political process, left it to the hounds. I am then indifferent to what happens or doesn't happen.

Finally..something you said that actually makes sense. I’m proud of you. :cheers:

Aww thanks, means so much!

I know you guys have to put on a front here and what you talk about on the private forum. I got too many insiders.

That’s why I tease a lot of the mods and army boyZ here.

IK has started learning eventually after being thrown out. Better late than never.

Aww thanks, means so much!
IK has started learning eventually after being thrown out. Better late than never.
Posted this in another thread but

Applies to leadership regardless of organization or institution
4316E1AA-3D55-4CCE-8473-10AE8E2AE8C5.jpeg

Khan’s assertions that the US was architect of conspiracy against his government became ‘staple’ of his fresh narrative
View attachment 869784
In a surprising development, former prime minister Imran Khan secretly contacted US Ambassador Donald Blome and remonstrated the US policy towards his government ousted through a no-confidence motion which the former claimed was backed by the US.

As reported by SAMAA TV, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Chief Minister Mahmood Khan contrived contact between his party chairman and US envoy.

The development happened when the US ambassador visited Peshawar and handed over ambulances to the provincial government.

Khan’s assertions that the US was behind the conspiracy against his government that led to his ouster became a ‘staple’ of his narrative against what he labels an ‘imported government’.

Imran Khan and the KP government received criticism over ‘duplicity’ in receiving ambulances from the US government. However, they countered it by saying that Imran Khan had never been against ties with any country but rather developing them on an equal basis.

According to SAMAA TV, the KP chief minister met Blome separately and arranged a phone call between Imran Khan and the US official.

During the brief telephonic conversation, Imran Khan expressed reservations on the US policy against his government in the center.

He said that the views of the US official Donald Lu - who Khan alleged threatened the Pakistani ambassador - should not have become the views of the US administration.

He said that the Pakistani nation gave an intense reaction against the US.

In response, the US ambassador said that he has been in the office for only two months.

However, Blome assured Khan that he would convey the message to the Biden administration.
No phone or video call took place. PTI already has rejected the news. And Samaa is only by former PTI traitor so what else you expect.

Oh full on propaganda muhim chalai ja rahi . Bicharey pdm k choron ko relief deney k liye hath pao marey ja rahey .
Too late . Qoum achi trah jaan chuki ha k chor kon hain or choron ki sar parasti kon kerta ba .
Kal tak jindaal k yaar ghaddar they aj un ghaddaron ko logon per musallat ker k hero banaey ki muhim chali hui .
xyqpdj1z7se71.jpg

No phone or video call took place. PTI already has rejected the news. And Samaa is only by former PTI traitor so what else you expect.
Bhai wo noonie ka media cell member ha propaganda pehlaney ka task mila hua unko .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom