What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

Of course not.
As per Jihadi Nazis, Aurangazeb, Akbar, Hitler, Nehru, Indira, Sonia Gandhi & pope are great Hindus.

We are just cattle for you lot to pillage, rape, convert or exterminate.

Completely agree with you dear jihadi nazi.
Lol. Looks like you consumed some potent gau mutra.

Sure, I am.

But you are consuming lot of Nazi muthra.

Nazi boy, why is it that you lot hate us Hindus?

Hahahahhaha. If you keep calling yourself Hindu, you aren't going to become one bhakt. Now come on - keep the gau mutra on the side and entertain me. Good bhakt. Jump.

Hahahahhaha. If you keep calling yourself Hindu, you aren't going to become one bhakt. Now come on - keep the gau mutra on the side and entertain me. Good bhakt. Jump.

Dear nazi boy,
stop raping Hindu women, stop killing Hindu kids and stop pillaging us.

Please stop it jihadi nazi.

Sure, I am.

But you are consuming lot of Nazi muthra.

Nazi boy, why is it that you lot hate us Hindus?

Dude stop. mallus whether Hindus, Muslims or Christians are close with each other than you can imagine.
There is a sense of brotherhood, other states don't have. Since there is no super majority of any group, they know each other personally as friends. They eat beef and don't shit in the open. Cow is not a God in their land.

Malayalis will mostly only read news in their own language, not even English. State news is more important than National news, hence Sabarimala is more relevant than Ayodhya for them. Delhi is too far off, most don't care about pakistan or Kashmir, except some RSS.

Last edited:
Smart bhakt. Jump for a bone. Good bhakt.

nazi, finished your quota of murdering Hindus for the day?
How about the rape target? Did u achieve it? Vatican will be angry if you miss the target.

Dude stop. mallus whether Hindus, Muslims or Christians are close with each other than you can imagine.
There is a sense of brotherhood, other states don't have. Since there is no super majority of any group, they know each other personally as friends. They eat beef and don't shit in the open. Cow is not a God in their land.

Malayalis will mostly only read news in their own language, not even English. State news is more important than National news, hence Sabarimala is more relevant than Ayodhya for them. Delhi is too far off, most don't care about pakistan or Kashmir, except some RSS.

huh, not sure why u are sermonizing me?
it's the other guy who has declared Mallu Hindus as non-Hindus and openly declared open season on our heads.

Do you think we Hindus need to be declared non human and culled?

And where did I go after muslims or christians?

nazi, finished your quota of murdering Hindus for the day?
How about the rape target? Did u achieve it? Vatican will be angry if you miss the target.

huh, not sure why u are sermonizing me?
it's the other guy who has declared Mallu Hindus as non-Hindus and openly declared open season on our heads.

Do you think we Hindus need to be declared non human and culled?

And where did I go after muslims or christians?
Atta boy bhakt. Continue barking and jumping. Just keep your paws away for men, women and other animals. And stop posing as us Hindus - animals can't be Hindus.

Atta boy bhakt. Continue barking and jumping. Just keep your paws away for men, women and other animals. And stop posing as us Hindus - animals can't be Hindus.

The pimple on the arse of humanity can not get past it's bigotry.

What a surprise.

Hey Jihadi Nazi, have you met the Vatican quota of Child molestation's for the day?
How about the murders and rapes?
Chop Chop, do it or the Pope will Get ya. ;)

The pimple on the arse of humanity can not get past it's bigotry.

What a surprise.

Hey Jihadi Nazi, have you met the Vatican quota of Child molestation's for the day?
How about the murders and rapes?
Chop Chop, do it or the Pope will Get ya. ;)
Good bhakt. Stay indoors in your kennel so women and children are safe from your filthy bhakt paws. Jump. Good bhakt.

Good bhakt. Stay indoors in your kennel so women and children are safe from your filthy bhakt paws. Jump. Good bhakt.

Same message in 3 different threads?

Did the Nazi Vatican mafia not give new insults of the day?

Try harder Nazi, You lot have had practise at it for centuries now.

Back
Top Bottom