What's new

End of Commies in Kerala

This is the Gujarat model. The RSS Hindus chanting they will boycott all the businesses of the Kafir (Muslim) so that their daddy golwalkar-shoeworker-hedgewar will be happy.

None of these were here in India few centuries back. Now Hindus are being exterminated by these 2 groups and yet it's the Hindus who are the bad guys.
You should be in jail for fake propaganda. It is Hindus as a majority falling for RSS with blind hatred for Muslims, Christians that needs to be highlighted. I am all for the day, when your kind are hanged in public for your atrocities against humanity.

Dq2WWTVWkAACkiU.jpg

End of commie rule is near.
I hope the commies are not shocked when they are routed.

DrK9MJSWwAALko8.jpg:large

This is how the Vatican mafia destroys Hindu temples and traditions.
A Gang rapist Bishop is sent off with bail & much fan fare BUT Hindus who want to protect their religion are jailed without bail and hope.

Kerala Hindus are fully awake now.

This is the last commie govt of Kerala.

Per reliable sources, Pinnary is getting spanked by his own party members for his incredible stupidity.

In fact couple of people have accused this dumb CM as being an RSS agent for destroying Commies in kerala :D

You can write this script guys.
the implosion and suicide of commies in kerala at a level never before seen in politics :yahoo::yahoo:

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...time-ever-top-developments-1383208-2018-11-06

From the article -
  • Police said a 30-year-old woman had reached the base camp at Pamba along with her husband and two kids. However, the woman, Anju, a native of Cherthala in Alappuzha district, told police that she was not keen to visit the shrine and admitted that she had come to Pamba following pressure from her husband, Abilash.
This is now getting hilarious.

This Hindu woman was forced by her husband, who is a convert to come to Lord Ayyappa.
She starts crying and abusing her husband at the base camp.

The article does not detail the drama.

This was telecast in Janam TV and it was hilarious :D

The Hindu hating Vatican rapist commies CAN NOT FIND A SINGLE Hindu woman to go to Sabrimala!!!

Commies are now openly lynching Kerala Hindus.
This guy is a Dalit but since he is a Sanghi, he is worse than cattle.

Am I right dear Nazi @Jackdaws ?

is our president Kovind a Hindu?
Is our PM Modi a Hindu?
How about Swamy Paropoornanada? Is he a Hindu?
Is Sriramulu, Karnataka BJP MLA a Hindu?
How about Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? Is he a Hindu?

Are u guys building gas chambers to exterminate us NOT HINDUS?

Commies are now openly lynching Kerala Hindus.
This guy is a Dalit but since he is a Sanghi, he is worse than cattle.

Am I right dear Nazi @Jackdaws ?

is our president Kovind a Hindu?
Is our PM Modi a Hindu?
How about Swamy Paropoornanada? Is he a Hindu?
Is Sriramulu, Karnataka BJP MLA a Hindu?
How about Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? Is he a Hindu?

Are u guys building gas chambers to exterminate us NOT HINDUS?
The only gas chamber here are your orifices. Hahahhahaha and no. You aren't a Hindu. You are a bhakt. Now entertain me some more bhakt with a long winded rant.

The only gas chamber here are your orifices. Hahahhahaha and no. You aren't a Hindu. You are a bhakt. Now entertain me some more bhakt with a long winded rant.

That's alright Nazi,
I understand your pain.

Until now you have been exterminating us with impunity. Now that we started hitting back, it looks like your rectum is on fire ;)

Can't help with that.
No one cares for you Nazis or your rants anymore. You had your chance to exterminate us but bad luck for you we survived.

How many of us you killed in Bengal Famine? is it 5 Million?

Good luck with your plans to murder us Hindus, you will need it.

That's alright Nazi,
I understand your pain.

Until now you have been exterminating us with impunity. Now that we started hitting back, it looks like your rectum is on fire ;)

Can't help with that.
No one cares for you Nazis or your rants anymore. You had your chance to exterminate us but bad luck for you we survived.

How many of us you killed in Bengal Famine? is it 5 Million?

Good luck with your plans to murder us Hindus, you will need it.
Hahahha. You aren't Hindu.

Hahahha. You aren't Hindu.

Of course not.
As per Jihadi Nazis, Aurangazeb, Akbar, Hitler, Nehru, Indira, Sonia Gandhi & pope are great Hindus.

We are just cattle for you lot to pillage, rape, convert or exterminate.

Completely agree with you dear jihadi nazi.

Back
Top Bottom