What's new

End of American empire in sight

Is that why Pakistan is being so friendly with China?

1950s - Saw USA as a future superpower so went and sat in their lap.

2000s - Saw China as a future superpower so went and slept with them?

Don't you guys think anything independently? I mean even Afghanistan/Nepal has more open foreign policy and is more self-reliant than Pakistan.

Nothing wrong with keeping our options open. Only the Pakistani scumy politicians have benefited from the USA $. Look mate our relationship is mutually beneficial to both hence its a good idea for all barr our enemies. We do think indepentantly thats why we love china. Its not our problem no one wants to sleep with your nation. Thats a matter for you.
BTW this threads about... you guessed it "end of American empire in sight" so with respect stick to the thread.

i agree with you american people tend to be a bit ignorant but on the whole they are nice. but american govt and the zionists and neo cons who run america are unjust evil people who enjoy killing muslims and stealing third world resources cos they are morolly and financially bankrupt
That is an ignorant assertion in itself. American businessmen are all over the civilized world. American NGO volunteers as a whole is a well traveled group all over the world. The American military has presence all over the world, short or long duration. American religious organizations, like the Mormons who require their members to go on two-year 'missions', traveled all over the world. America invented this Internet thingie technology that allow people all over the world to communicate with each other and for you to make a fool out of yourself by calling Americans 'ignorant'.

It looks to me like that you are sitting in americas lap. Americans are doing a lot of propaganda against pakistan because pakistan will not follow their diktat to the letter. Anyway why do you have to resort to such cheap analogies is it the way you have been brought up

Haha aren't you the same Pakistanis who were boasting of being a top American ally till 1990s-2000s? lool Are you saying that America suddenly became to dictate and started spreading anti-Pakistan propaganda? Why do you think that is?

Plus what would you say this article is? Isn't this an anti-America propaganda? Upbringing? Upbringing is pretty evident from the way one acts, behaves and discusses. :) And how many times one gets banned? :)

Even after your such a cheap shot I'm still civilised. :)

The point is the US gov. do not kill Muslims for fun. As you suggested. The US does not hate Islam, if a radical Christian group had attacked America I'm sure the response would have been the same.

PressTV - US funds groups to peddle Islamophobia

Shocking new report reveals that seven foundations and wealthy donors have been behind the 10-year campaign to spread Islamophobia in the US.

The 130 page report by the Center for American Progress (CAP) released on Friday, identified foundations that have provided more than USD 42 million to key individuals and organizations that have spearheaded the nationwide effort between 2001 and 2009.

"Sometimes the money flowing from these foundations and their donors is clearly designed to promote Islamophobia, but more often the support provided is for general purpose use, which is the think tanks and grassroots organizations then put to use on their primary purpose -- spreading their messages of hate and fear as far and wide as they can," the report says.

Among the funders are organizations that have long been associated with the extreme right in the US, as well as several Jewish family foundations that have supported settler groups in Israel.

Donors Capital Fund, Richard Melton Scaife foundations, Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, Newton D. & Rochelle F. Becker foundations and charitable trust, Russell Berrie Foundation, Anchorage Charitable Fund and William Rosenwald Family Fund, Fairbrook Foundation, are among the organizations funding anti Islam experts who promote Islamophobia.

These experts are - among others - Frank Gaffney at the Center for Security Policy, David Yerushalmi at the Society of Americans for National Existence, Daniel Pipes at Middle East Forum, Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch and Stop Islamization of America, Steven Emerson of the Investigative Project on Terrorism, These people spread the information through conservative organizations, politicians and news channels like Fox, the report says.

The Donor Capital Fund was the single biggest contributor paying USD 18 million, to the Clarion Fund during the 2008 election which distributed 30 million anti-Muslim DVDs through local newspapers.

Same theories packaged in different threads every alternate day @ PDF. Kuch naya sunao plz !

Sorry Jamie we should have used a western source like news of the world. ooooooops sorry we cant they closed down for being lying rats. Never mind
At least 'News Of The World' got shut down, or more likely it shut itself down. Is press.tv willing to subject itself to the same journalistic standards that compelled 'News' to shut itself down? Are YOU willing to support those standards?

Stop going off the topic its not about pakistan. Its well known that pakistani leaders are bribed. So whats the big deal. Anyway back to thread america is finished and indians cant sleep cos they worried that neighbours will hurt them I keep telling you your neighbours are peaceful so dont worry

What the ******? You want to keep Pakistan out of discussion and you keep dragging India again and again. What kind of logic is this? Could somebody explain me please?

What the ******? You want to keep Pakistan out of discussion and you keep dragging India again and again. What kind of logic is this? Could somebody explain me please?

India and Pakistan are mortal enemies. That is a fact ;)

Sorry Jamie we should have used a western source like news of the world. ooooooops sorry we cant they closed down for being lying rats. Never mind

Be reasonable, the Iranians hate the Americans.
The NOTW was shut down, that is a good thing.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom