What's new

End of American empire in sight

Good ! Now back to topic :D

Okay, but my stance remain the same. You cannot not bring India into this discussion and at the same time you want tp keep Pakistan out of this discussion. Both are interrelated. I think we all undestand that.

Okay, but my stance remain the same. You cannot not bring India into this discussion and at the same time you want tp keep Pakistan out of this discussion. Both are interrelated. I think we all undestand that.

Americans empire is on its way out whichever way you wanna look at it from india or pakistan

If you Pakistani are calming and predicting to see the future and already made an statement for America decaying empire, So it’s very easy for you people to give exact date or month or at-least year same as like Zaid Hamid who announce the year 2012 for Ghazwa e hind and we are waiting for biggest shaggy dog tale, the fantasy world their stories.

Self inflicted wound - I mean who in the god sakes spends 20 Trillion dollars on a idiotic war ?

Could have built a colony in Space with 1-2 Trillion dollars

Americans empire is on its way out whichever way you wanna look at it from india or pakistan

I thought the American empire collapsed when the Vietnam took it down. I remember the books that claimed America was destroyed during the Vietnam war. What happened to that prediction?

I thought the American empire collapsed when the Vietnam took it down. I remember the books that claimed America was destroyed during the Vietnam war. What happened to that prediction?

That book was to satisfy some kids who become happy with anything anti Indian or anti US. No one took it seriously.

Similarly, this thread is also to satisfy some kids. You see, kids become happy when they are told some fairy tales!

That book was to satisfy some kids who become happy with anything anti Indian or anti US. No one took it seriously.

Similarly, this thread is also to satisfy some kids. You see, kids become happy when they are told some fairy tales!

Donald Lambro described wishful thinking in terms of “the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart.

some kids always want to drag themselves into things lol What that book got to do with India ? Were you fighting in Vietnam ?

Did someone even remotely think about the breakdown of USSR that happened with just one wrong decision to wage war in Afghanistan ? Now look at America , bases all over the world and already engaged in 3 wars ? What expectations do you have for your country now ? People are fast loosing jobs and there will come upon a time that civil war follows that if the current recession continues

The first thing that would happen if American era were to end, would be the return back home ofd millions of Pakistanis from the US and the UK.

The likes of many members here on PDF who have there families settled in the US will have to head back home.

...can't say they would like to, though! ;)

not just Pakistani's but all other asian also would be cominG home.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

cant wait to see what will happen to pakistan when generous USA stop giving billions in aid :victory:

what a moron u are...they already stop our WoT Aid..

End is in the sight. The republics of Carolinas, the Republic of New York, the Democratic republic of Hawaii, will be the newly created nation-states, among many others, that will gain independence.

Bro, don't forget to add the
Conch Republic
crseal_ms.gif

FLAG_CONCH-REPUBLIC-SECEDED.jpg

The_Conch_Republic_31.jpg

http://www.conchrepublic.com/

The U.S is declining, it's obvious. But it will still be the world only dominant player for a long long time.
It will take any country: China, Russia, India, Brazil, S.Africa fairly amount of time to play the catch-up game.
Furthermore, due to its origin, while facing significant threat, the USA could easily integrate with the USE (United States of Europe) to create a USW (United States of Whiteman). That would be an awesome super power.

Back
Top Bottom