What's new

End of American empire in sight

Star√ation;2068528 said:
The U.S is declining, it's obvious. But it will still be the world only dominant player for a long long time.
It will take any country: China, Russia, India, Brazil, S.Africa fairly amount of time to play the catch-up game.
Furthermore, due to its origin, while facing significant threat, the USA could easily integrate with the USE (United States of Europe) to create a USW (United States of Whiteman). That would be an awesome super power.

The last time i checked on Europe, it was in bad decline too.

Not sure if the Germans and French would want wasty Americans as their home mates.

Accident. My parents moved here. I read a lot of west media and am fed up of anti muslim and or anti pakistani press so if they can do it why cant i
Well you're free to move away any time. If you live here then you can see that the majority of people have no problem with Muslims.

Loads of countries have massive debt nearly equal to their GDP. Is it so strange?
Look at your mortgage, that is a debt you owe, yet it can be many times your annual income.

Look il brake it down and make it simple as i can. If you earn £100 and spend £120 every year you will need to borrow to sustain your way of life. If you do this for 10 to 15 years and show no sign of cutting back you are going to struggle to pay just the interest on the money you have borrowed let alone the actual £20 arrears you have every year. Then either you pay or change the way you have been spending or go bust.....simples

List of sovereign states by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loads of countries have massive debt. Germany for example, yet it is doing fine. Why is my statement flawed? Please tell me.
You seem to start an anti-western thread every 5 minutes. Seriously why are you living in Leeds??????

self delete

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Well you're free to move away any time. If you live here then you can see that the majority of people have no problem with Muslims.

What the western press will stop publishing anti muslim anti pakistani propagand. Anyway saying that american empire is ending is not a criticism it a fact

Look il brake it down and make it simple as i can. If you earn £100 and spend £120 every year you will need to borrow to sustain your way of life. If you do this for 10 to 15 years and show no sign of cutting back you are going to struggle to pay just the interest on the money you have borrowed let alone the actual £20 arrears you have every year. Then either you pay or change the way you have been spending or go bust.....simples
But America has agreed to cut its spending hasn't it?
The US debt ceiling deal
Therefore they are not going to go bust?

But America has agreed to cut its spending hasn't it?
The US debt ceiling deal
Therefore they are not going to go bust?

This agreement will just delay the inevitable. To put it in simple terms instead of spending £120 you are now spending £115. What really has to happen you have to try to cut back and live on what you earn i.e. £100. Ideally what you want to do is try to earn more than £100 so you are reducing the overall debt. Now i cant get any simpler. If you dont get then sorry youl never get it! lol

Is that why Pakistan is being so friendly with China?

1950s - Saw USA as a future superpower so went and sat in their lap.

2000s - Saw China as a future superpower so went and slept with them?

Don't you guys think anything independently? I mean even Afghanistan/Nepal has more open foreign policy and is more self-reliant than Pakistan.

It is really distressing to read your comments. Are you really that ignorant of historical facts ?

Pakistan was one of the first countries in 1949 to recognize People's Republic of China and opened an Embassy in Peking ( now Beijing ).

Pakistan has been China's staunch Ally for more than 60 years. It did not happen in 2000's as so ignorantly stated by you.

You should try to read history and expand your knowledge and till such time to catch up on World history, please desist from shamelessly displaying your lack of knowledge of World affairs.

It is really distressing to read your comments. Are you really that ignorant of historical facts ?

Pakistan was one of the first countries in 1949 to recognize People's Republic of China and opened an Embassy in Peking ( now Beijing ).

Pakistan has been China's staunch Ally for more than 60 years. It did not happen in 2000's as so ignorantly stated by you.

You should try to read history and expand your knowledge and till such time to catch up on World history, please desist from shamelessly displaying your lack of knowledge of World affairs.

I think he is sad because he was hoping that america might assist india because they are scared of their neighbours they shouldnt be because their neighbours are peace loving people

Back
Top Bottom