What's new

End of American empire in sight

Star√ation;2068528 said:
The U.S is declining, it's obvious. But it will still be the world only dominant player for a long long time.
It will take any country: China, Russia, India, Brazil, S.Africa fairly amount of time to play the catch-up game.
Furthermore, due to its origin, while facing significant threat, the USA could easily integrate with the USE (United States of Europe) to create a USW (United States of Whiteman). That would be an awesome super power.

Epic post in Epic thread... By looking at the Thread title "End of American empire in sight" I got to know it is created by Aryan_B...

annual-change-us-gdp-1977-2007.png

Hmm... in 1982 the CHANGE in U.S. GDP dipped below zero. But it's been on the positive side since.

I'll type slowly so everyone understands... what this means is that the U.S. production is growing, and continuing to expand. This means our 14 TRILLION $ GDP, 3X China's, is till getting larger.

I'm having a tough time seeing the decline everyone is so excited about. Where is the decline?

Hmm... in 1982 the CHANGE in U.S. GDP dipped below zero. But it's been on the positive side since.

I'll type slowly so everyone understands... what this means is that the U.S. production is growing, and continuing to expand. This means our 14 TRILLION $ GDP, 3X China's, is till getting larger.

I'm having a tough time seeing the decline everyone is so excited about. Where is the decline?

The US economy shrunk when Obama first came into power, & even now, the growth is too little & too fragile:

1Germany-GDP-Growth-Rate-Chart-000002.jpg

I thought the American empire collapsed when the Vietnam took it down. I remember the books that claimed America was destroyed during the Vietnam war. What happened to that prediction?

No you just lost the war there but your economy was realtivly strong

No need for you to type slower just read your own american wall street journal and see what they have to say. Whilst you at it you can confirm that unemployment is 9.2% and rising. 1 in 6 on food stamps and rising. Unsustainable debt of 14 trill and rising. Get the picture now?

No need for you to type slower just read your own american wall street journal and see what they have to say. Whilst you at it you can confirm that unemployment is 9.2% and rising. 1 in 6 on food stamps and rising. Unsustainable debt of 14 trill and rising. Get the picture now?

crystal clear mate

The US economy shrunk when Obama first came into power, & even now, the growth is too little & too fragile:

The GROWTH is too little! :cheesy: Doomed. We're DOOOoooooomed.

growth (grth) n.
a. The process of growing.
b. Full development; maturity.
2. Development from a lower or simpler to a higher or more complex form; evolution.
3. An increase, as in size, number, value, or strength; extension or expansion: population growth.

Please explain, using simple words, because we all tearing out our hair in fear and angst, how a national economy that is G-R-O-W-I-N-G really means it is failing.

growth (grth) n.
2. Development from a lower or simpler to a higher or more complex form; evolution.
3. An increase, as in size, number, value, or strength; extension or expansion: population growth.

Please explain, using simple words, because we all tearing out our hair in fear and angst, how a national economy that is G-R-O-W-I-N-G really means it is failing.

Sorry Chogy but Im a bit simple. in my language if you spend more than you earn ie live beyond your means you go busted is that too difficult a concept to understand?

growth (grth) n.

You need substantial growth to manage the hideous debts you have. Its like a weight round your throat chogying you sorry i meant choking you

Loads of countries have massive debt nearly equal to their GDP. Is it so strange?
Look at your mortgage, that is a debt you owe, yet it can be many times your annual income.

Loads of countries have massive debt nearly equal to their GDP. Is it so strange?
Look at your mortgage, that is a debt you owe, yet it can be many times your annual income.

I dont think you read all the posts or cant understand them read earlier posts and other thread and you wil quickly se your statement is flawed and the american empire is on its way out. But some of you are living in denial

I dont think you read all the posts or cant understand them read earlier posts and other thread and you wil quickly se your statement is flawed and the american empire is on its way out. But some of you are living in denial
List of sovereign states by public debt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Loads of countries have massive debt. Germany for example, yet it is doing fine. Why is my statement flawed? Please tell me.
You seem to start an anti-western thread every 5 minutes. Seriously why are you living in Leeds??????

Back
Top Bottom