What's new

End of American empire in sight

The Americans are a tough people. They are pretty adaptable, they won't let America fall.
How many of you guys have been to America? The people there don't have some hidden agenda against the Muslim world or whatever. They are good, friendly people.

i agree with you american people tend to be a bit ignorant but on the whole they are nice. but american govt and the zionists and neo cons who run america are unjust evil people who enjoy killing muslims and stealing third world resources cos they are morolly and financially bankrupt

yea but do u think we need a contingency plan to grab their nukes to stop them falling into fanatic jews/zionists/evangelists hands

No one knows really , I mean would they use a nuke on their own civilians ? Can't tell but one thing is for sure - USSR broke down
so will US under the financial burden

I never imagined USSR would break down with vast oil reserves , vast riches of resources but it did .....

I watched a movie about USA , and it states that 80% of its infrastructure (roads , damns ) are built from 1900's !!! Almost 100 years old !!!

Its DAM systems are so old and crumbing that good 20-30% are not even maintained I mean they have no funds to maintain these infrastructures, and what happens when DAMs crash well destruction

Its really is sad but the Truth is since 1900's with jewish influence US was pushed into meaningless wars

It has forgotten its own principles it was founded , on principles of justice and law and order human rights

Modern day US has become an instigator of calamity and Corporations are to blame

Why did US become the US we know it was due to infrastructure , speed of trade / commerce

The modern US is now burdened with Tariffs , checks on trucks , checks on cargo , checks on people , time waste under pretext of security (which is none) by the way ..

So it has lost its competitive advantage

The NASA program cancellations is just another proof of how a nation has fallen before our eyes from moon trips to flying drones killing people with no cause

With Natural Disasters hitting US for its deed against humanity the bills will keep piling up

America is dieing from with in from its own policies which have made it into a SLOW, un friendly , and trouble to deal with nation , vs other nations where business is smooth and fast .....

And if we review all major empires we notice that Economy played a role in their demise every large Civilization - MONEY DRIVES CIVILIZATION

You broke - GAME OVER

i agree with you american people tend to be a bit ignorant but on the whole they are nice. but american govt and the zionists and neo cons who run america are unjust evil people who enjoy killing muslims and stealing third world resources cos they are morolly and financially bankrupt

They enjoy killing Muslims? That is ridiculous. Many Muslims live in the US, this is not about religion.
They are not bankrupt. To kill them all evil is just plain ignorant.

No one knows really , I mean would they use a nuke on their own civilians ? Can't tell but one thing is for sure - USSR broke down
so will US under the financial burden

I never imagined USSR would break down with vast oil reserves , vast riches of resources but it did .....

I watched a movie about USA , and it states that 80% of its infrastructure (roads , damns ) are built from 1900's !!! Almost 100 years old !!!

Its DAM systems are so old and crumbing that good 20-30% are not even maintained I mean they have no funds to maintain these infrastructures, and what happens when DAMs crash well destruction

Its really is sad but the Truth is since 1900's with jewish influence US was pushed into meaningless wars

It has forgotten its own principles it was founded , on principles of justice and law and order human rights

Modern day US has become an instigator of calamity and Corporations are to blame

Yes but the nukes. We dont want innocent americans suffering we can not allow them to have nukes and it would be prudent for ISI to draw plans to snatch their nukes and have our special forces to practice snatching american nukes we need to be ready

Yes but the nukes. We dont want innocent americans suffering we can not allow them to have nukes and it would be prudent for ISI to draw plans to snatch their nukes and have our special forces to practice snatching american nukes we need to be ready

How clever. You swapped American And Pakistani comments around to make a statement that is all tongue-in-cheek and "hip." Nicely done!

Tell me how the poor in pakistan india and the rest of the world suffer by american demise. Tell me how the palestinians who are at the recieving end of their injustice will suffer. You are right the corrupt in america and around the world will suffer aww what a shame

Because whatever is driving the wage structure in all of these countries is linked somehow or the other to USA whether you like it or not. Globalization to make things short. The more countries like these invest in infrastructure, outsourcing (both service and manufacturing), the more people get employed. Not totally at the mercy but this forms the core of economies of China and India. The poor are poor because of corruption in our authorities and partly because of their own fault; not because of USA. US has nothing to do with the situation that our authorities are supposed to handle.

USA has massive trade with Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore etc. How come these countries are having so less poor people in proportion compared to South Asia? Think. Its not because of US but because of two-timing crooks like Congress in India and Zardaris in you country, that there is poverty. You need to first strengthen your nation just like we're doing before starting to worry about another set of people who are not even a country. Whenever you travel by air, you must have heard the cabin crew say "first secure your own oxygen masks then help others". There's a reason why that is said and it holds true for both India and Pakistan.

They enjoy killing Muslims? That is ridiculous. Many Muslims live in the US, this is not about religion.
They are not bankrupt. To kill them all evil is just plain ignorant.

You are a bit naive. They do whatever is necessary. If it means killing a few muslims its no issue to them - its been proven over the years. They are running out of $$. Google zionism and you will see loads of examples of what they stand for.

Zionism, a movement which supports Jewish self determination? What has this got to do with the US government? Obama is not Jewish. So what if he is?
The WOT is not religious.

Zionism, a movement which supports Jewish self determination? What has this got to do with the US government? Obama is not Jewish. So what if he is?

Zionism is a movement that wants to extend israels borders far beyond where they are at the moment deeper into arab terrotories. The US govnm unstinting support for israel has made many enemies for itself. America enforced a no fly zone on libya when gaddaffi hardly had an air force to speak of but in leabanon when israelis were killing lebanon civilians americans supplied bombs to israel

Zionism is a movement that wants to extend israels borders far beyond where they are at the moment deeper into arab terrotories. The US govnm unstinting support for israel has made many enemies for itself. America enforced a no fly zone on libya when gaddaffi hardly had an air force to speak of but in leabanon when israelis were killing lebanon civilians americans supplied bombs to israel

The point is the US gov. do not kill Muslims for fun. As you suggested. The US does not hate Islam, if a radical Christian group had attacked America I'm sure the response would have been the same.

Obama doesnt have to be Jewish. He doesnt run USA. Look at whats behind him. Please mate i dont want to bore everyone but the summary is Zionists run chunks of the USA.

Obama doesnt have to be Jewish. He doesnt run USA. Look at whats behind him. Please mate i dont want to bore everyone but the summary is Zionists run chunks of the USA.
He ultimately makes the decisions. People may support Israel but that does not mean they want Muslims dead. We'll have to agree to disagree, we're going a bit off topic.

He ultimately makes the decisions. People may support Israel but that does not mean they want Muslims dead. We'll have to agree to disagree, we're going a bit off topic.

Agreed lets agree to differ. Lets get back on topic. The end of American empire in sight.

Is that why Pakistan is being so friendly with China?

1950s - Saw USA as a future superpower so went and sat in their lap.

2000s - Saw China as a future superpower so went and slept with them?

Don't you guys think anything independently? I mean even Afghanistan/Nepal has more open foreign policy and is more self-reliant than Pakistan.

Is that why Pakistan is being so friendly with China?

1950s - Saw USA as a future superpower so went and sat in their lap.

2000s - Saw China as a future superpower so went and slept with them?

Don't you guys think anything independently? I mean even Afghanistan/Nepal has more open foreign policy and is more self-reliant than Pakistan.

It looks to me like that you are sitting in americas lap. Americans are doing a lot of propaganda against pakistan because pakistan will not follow their diktat to the letter. Anyway why do you have to resort to such cheap analogies is it the way you have been brought up

Back
Top Bottom