What's new

Emirati Airforce Can Take Down the Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE is size of 3x karachi size

If Iran sents its 200-300 fleet of helicopters after a barrage of missiles - and paratroop in 30,000 soliders all the UAE airbases will be crowded with Iranian soliders take over -

UAE F16 are target drones for Iranian SAM systems -

UAE is like 100 km or something away from UAE

Khaleefa Omar bin Al Khattab (may God be pleased with him ) once said :
" The dignity of the Muslim is in Islam"

He also said " We (Arabs) are a nation that God gave it its honor by Islam and if we try to get it in a deferent way God will Humiliate us .

we (Arabs) used to live in Jahiliya (Ignorance) and Allah blessed us with Islam which transformed us into the world‘s leaders in every school of thought .

It was not Arabs who defeated Persia and Rome . it was Islam ( and yes, Persian Army was defeated my dear brother and this is a Fact ! )

we and Iranian should work together to defeat the primary enemy of humanity, Israel. Muslims must be wise and work together as sunnis and shiites to defeat the zionists once and for all .

Arabs (Syria , Egypt , Lebanon , Jordan , Saudi Arabia and Iraq ) did fight Israel . we werent ready and we lost .

We are not ready yet . how could we and the Palestinians themselves are not united and killing each other (fateh and hammas ) .

if you are , then whos stopping you ?

My God bless the man who says less and does more .

why emirates have to take out iran ?

This topic is now bordering on the ludicrous...

Heres whats happening...

I dislike the Arabs in General... They have the language of the Quran as their advantage yet they are far far removed from Islam and even its basic spirit... Ideas like Arab Nationalism make me laugh... They even have something called the Arab League... LOL apart from their stupid monarchies...

I like the Iranians in General... They are more assertive even though their leadership is in the pockets of America (like many of their Arab counterparts)... Ahmedinijad is however a loose cannon...

Anything else left to say?

Sorry to say but you writing this shows how close minded you are
believing all arabs are far from Islam and its spirit .

a person only represent their selves not their race nor their country .

yes , Arab Nationalism makes me sick , as well as Persian Nationalism

iranian airforce is a pile of junk, good for children playing with it....

well let me see, we have the third largest helicopter force in the world.
We make our own jets <<< very crappy but better then most other countries

However as it was mentioned already, you can have an airforce that is worse than Afghanistan and still beat UAE!

All you need to do is send half a days worth of artillery and a few short range missiles and UAE is done.

Some Arabs fear, Iran has an Imperialistic Aryan agenda in the Middle East, with an Islamic out look.Using Islamic Brotherhood as a tool. The Arabs want Iran to be isolated Physically and Ideologically, because they realize Iran's potential.

Iranians build their weapon technology by their own selves.
UAE just bought their technology from the west. UAE can not take credit for the quality of their weapons, The credit goes to the US

The real comparison here is between US and Iranian weapon technology.

these two racist clowns are making a joke of this forum (Nishan and Tariq)

Hello Abii,

U watch my writing i would never use any bad words or abuse anybody yes i might ask some questions ( coz i m here for learning). About being racist we know who r racists and i will not reply for calling me clown.

I m racist just bcoz i wrote something in favor of Saudia or told the good living of afghans living in Saudia or something else. Anyhow just let me know where and how i m racist i will oppologize i have great respect for iranians.

TARIQ

why emirates have to take out iran ?

No idea really

i was about to ask the same question .

as far as i know Iranian investors have a wide presence in the UAE . nearly 400,000 Iranians live in the UAE( 10 percent of the country`s Arab population) running 10,000 small business firms .

arabs and persians both are junks, a big junk middle east is, this junk needs to be dumped in the persian gulf... uneducated illeterate scums, their pea sized brain doesnt allow them to think better then their race, these camel riders be nuked for good..

When F16 UAE will fly up in air they will fly out of UAE when they will land , they will land in Iranian occupied Airfields

Or they will be scrambling to find airports to land in ....

With only 100-150 km from Iran , Iranain helicopter fleet can paratroop 10,000-30,000 soliders into UAE cities and they can neutralize UAE Airfields with missiles - with no air fields to fly off the F16 Fancy planes will be grounded.

And if the soliders fortify the buildings it will take considerable effort

Iranian army will flood UAE ports in matter of hours - sure the F16 will drop some missiles on civilian targets but bottom line is the conventional F16 will be target for Iranian air defences , and it will not do much

Sure once UAE is taken over US / Nato will have an excuse to invade iran because ideally they want the heat to be diverted from Israel so they want another sacrificial goat and UAE could be that sacrificial goat

Just like Kuwait was once

A UAE army of 30,000-40,000 personnel can't go up against army size of iran 4-5 million soliders

The F16 can't do much against a nation guarded by S300 and variation of other SAMs

General Patraeus : Emiratie Airforce Can Take Down the Whole of Iranian Airforce In Seconds

YouTube - Emiratie Airforce Can Take Down the Whole of Iranian Airforce In Seconds: General Patraeus

With all their latest weaponry these Arab states are like paper tigers. During a war Arab pilots bail out from their cockpits when confronted with determined enemy pilots with the pictures of their herems in their hearts. They don't have the appetite to lose their women and luxurious palaces for their countries!

Fascinating to see your admiration for the only Muslim leader in history to unleash WMD's on fellow muslims.

Leader . . where you find that ? . .did i say anything about leaders ? :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom