What's new

Emirati Airforce Can Take Down the Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishan

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
General Patraeus : Emiratie Airforce Can Take Down the Whole of Iranian Airforce In Seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
Massaging the ego of his real pay master..while I agree with technological superiority of UAEAF and RSAF I have little doubts over capabilities of their men!

Perfect -- don't take down the Israeli or the Indian -- American generals speak for rulers who oil thrones they control.

Massaging the ego of his real pay master..while I agree with technological superiority of UAEAF and RSAF I have little doubts over capabilities of their men!

Royal Saudi Air Force F-15C pilots shot down two F-4E Phantom IIs flown by the Iranian Air Force in a skirmish in June 1984

Royal Saudi Air Force F-15C pilots shot down two F-4E Phantom IIs flown by the Iranian Air Force in a skirmish in June 1984

But we all still love Iranians more.:smitten:

I don't disagree with that. Iranian air force is low on numbers/maintenance/parts and running 3rd gen aircraft for most of their Air Force.

But isn't it interesting how confident American generals are speaking for the foreign and defense policies of the Arbis --

But isn't it interesting how confident American generals are speaking for the foreign and defense policies of the Arbis --

If you look closely you can see $$$ in the generals eyes. So that would probably explain that bit :azn:

UAE has substantial shares in U.S. defense projects

hold the content of the topic please is and no need to ridicule . . If you have any technical informations about the capabilities of the air forces, Arab Emirates and Iranian, I hope that you share with us so we take advantage of your knowledge

Nishan

I'm sorry you are embarrassed by the fact that American Generals speak confidently for the defense and foreign policy of Arbis - I suppose I would be embarrassed if I were a Arbi to know that Ferengi generals confidently propose our forces be used against fellow Muslims and not against enemies, but then maybe we have different enemies.

@Nishan: Why are you so ecited about this and posted this thread? Do you wish to see the 2 persian gulf states to be engaged in war with each other? I thought you were quite good pro muslim person.

What the U.S. General said, I wanted to discuss it realistically based on the military capabilities, I do not like to see any fighting between Muslims, Through i follow up to the Iran's military parade, last night on TV, I felt pity on the Iranians, All the weapons they showed Are medium-weapons military capability, even for a lot of third world countries, I think that Iran has a big mouth and small muscles . . .Unfortunately

The thing is simple, all the people who live in the middle east strongly believe that the US is heavily involved in active fear-mongering around here. UAE having some active issues with Iran has long been sought-after to be pitted against them. The military of each have confronted each other, without escalation.

UAE has always refused the Americans to pursue any sort of violence against the Iranians, however now that the economic situation of Dubai (not UAE) has deteriorated another attempt would be made with offers of this n that.

UAE's economy's main back however is that of Abu Dhabis and they won't give in so easily. They want to keep everyone happy so would probably just buy some more hardware from the Americans, but that won't be with the intent of using it against the Iranians.

Of course this situation only arises if Iran out of the blue goes nuts and starts attacking the UAE - that is highly unlikely. The way UAE and Iran have dealt with issues on the table is reassuring that no foreseeable fight is around the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom